"He is Elijah because…"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was left on Ahnsahnghong's Tombstone Says "The Prophet Elijah", Not Jesus on 11/14/12

Wendy Adams says:

He is Elijah because he prepares the way for Heavenly Mother who give us eternal life. Just as earthly mothers give life to their children, our Spiritual Mother gives spiritual life to her children. Simple is a simple does. But he also is our Father from heaven, Jesus was His name the first time He came, and the bible tells us that Jesus will have a new name, and that he will give us the hidden manna. The hidden manna is the Passover, and the new name is Ahnsahnghong. The bible clearly says that Jesus will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation. Salvation is thru the New Covenant Passover and our Heavenly Mother brings her children who celebrate the Passover to heaven at the last day. God bless you

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Hello Wendy. God bless you as well. Welcome to the site, and I hope you'll join our discussions here on the forum. I have a loved one who attends the church of god, but I don't. I appreciate your explanation of why Ahnsahnghong is Elijah, but it raises a few questions in my mind. Please know that I don't ask this question with any malice, but have you done any research outside of what you're told at church? 

I'm not asking if you've read this website specifically, or the few others out there who expose the fallacies in COG doctrine. I've been told by my loved one and read too many times how the church teaches about the many "lies" about them on the internet. I wouldn't expect you to go searching them out if you already believe what they're telling you. But how about wikipedia? Is that allowed?

Say you're in the process of learning the study about Elijah, and you're really interested. You think Elijah is an awesome character. Maybe you wonder what they mean when they call him "The Tishbite" in the book of Kings. Or you'd really like to see a picture of the vineyard of Naboth today. Are you even "allowed" to check something as innocuous as wikipedia?

I did, right after I read your post. It's chock full of red flags for the COG interpretation. But maybe that's just because they're written by deceived people from those evil mainstream christian churches. Moreover, did you know that even the man you worship said in his own book that Jesus' name will be the same in the last days as it always was? It doesn't have anything to do with Elijah, but check it out. It's right there on page 181 of your copy of "The Mystery of God and the Spring of the Water of Life." 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

When she said he is the Elijah she doesn’t mean the resurrected Elijah. As i was taught, the things that Elijah prophecies. John the baptist is the Elijah prophetically. As well asahnsahnghong.

But my question still stands, how is John the baptist the Elijah when he didn’t restore anything? And why is it that we can choose which part of someones life as prophecy and others not as prophecy?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

As i was taught, the things Elijah did are prophecies.*

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That always confused me. Jesus said John is the Elijah but John said no….

KF
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

That always confused me. Jesus said John is the Elijah but John said no….

Hal wrote:

IF somebody says they are not something, then why say they are?

Now I'm confuse, I don't know who to believe now.  So John was calling Jesus a liar??? who is the elijah to come or who came…..John the baptist….Jesus, or…….Ahnsahnghong????

Simon :

genny :

Hi Kim.  According to Christians, the prophet Elijah talked about in Malachi 4 was John the Baptist, not Jesus.

They point to dual fulfillment and say ASH is the second and true fulfillment cuz Eli=mygod and Jah comes from Jehovah so "my god Jehovah" must come down to be the true fulfillment.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Exactly.. Hal will say none of them! =)

BTB
    Participant

Moved-Comment wrote:

This comment was left on Ahnsahnghong's Tombstone Says "The Prophet Elijah", Not Jesus on 11/14/12

Wendy Adams says:

He is Elijah because he prepares the way for Heavenly Mother who give us eternal life. Just as earthly mothers give life to their children, our Spiritual Mother gives spiritual life to her children. Simple is a simple does. But he also is our Father from heaven, Jesus was His name the first time He came, and the bible tells us that Jesus will have a new name, and that he will give us the hidden manna. The hidden manna is the Passover, and the new name is Ahnsahnghong. The bible clearly says that Jesus will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation. Salvation is thru the New Covenant Passover and our Heavenly Mother brings her children who celebrate the Passover to heaven at the last day. God bless you

Hello Wendy I'd like to let you know that I think it is Ronald McDonald that brings us the food of life once a year when he releases, dare I speak or type it's name, "The McRibb"  Clearly Ronald is sending a message to only those who would hear his voice when he calls us to this succulent  delight.  Yes, I know Wendy, there are those who would mock and speak words of distain towards this clearly Heaven sent treat and towards Ronald himself but let me make it clear Wendy, it is those fools who will miss out on the sauce of life.  It is only through the Ribb that we as sacred patrons of Ronald can experience Heaven here on earth and in the afterlife as well. All that Ronald would ask is that we spend a mere 10 percent of our income at Mickey D's throughout the year.  It is through this act of obedience to Ronald that we immediately reap benefits such as, no dinner dishes, happy kids and a wife that doesn't have to cook which translates to a happy wife who then see's clear to treat her husband with kindness and respect.  So you see Wendy, all we ask is that you come to the Ribb and Ronald before it's too late.  The release date varies each year Wendy because Ronald needs to know that we actively seek the Ribb with our heart and mind no matter when it's released.  We must be ready at all times wendy.  He knows when we order the Ribb Wendy.  He knows. But the real secret Wendy is that Ronald may pull the Ribb.  No one knows the year or hour but he may pull it Wendy.  Then Wendy and only then Wendy will the slanderers realize that it's over.  No more Ribb.  I tell you now Wendy, there will be weeping and crying in front of every Mickey D's in the country and throughout the world but it will all be in vain.  ALL IN VAIN WENDY. Wendy please, please, come to the Ribb, he's waiting for us all. Furthermore Wendy, I wish to openly admit that I, [BTB]. did once skip a year, an entire year Wendy, of not sinking my teeth into The pure white Pork, Onions, Pickles and Sauce, and Wendy, I can never get that year back, it's gone, forever and for what I ask ? To lose a couple of freaking pounds ?  For what ? I should never have denied the Ribb and I never will again. Thank you Ronald, thank you.

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Lol, the sauce of life. I’m crying right now. Thank you.

Stained
    Participant

May the sauce of life be with us all [BTB – edit by admin].  Has anyone seen the Ribb yet ?  Please keep us informed.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

My dear brother in Ronald, my name is Anita D. I turned to the Ribb this year but i missed it this year. Next year we shall keep it together in heaven.. Our maybe not. Ronald keeps changing his but it’s ok. Keep the faith brother.

Simon
    Participant

wow

BTB
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

My dear brother in Ronald, my name is Anita D. I turned to the Ribb this year but i missed it this year. Next year we shall keep it together in heaven.. Our maybe not. Ronald keeps changing his but it's ok. Keep the faith brother.

Sister Renita, though you may have missed the Ribb this year, Ronald knows where your heart is if you are truly seeking the Ribb.  During the second passing of the Ribb you may want to do the following:  Run, don't walk, run down to the local Supermarket and do the following:  A) Purchase Pork cut approximately to Bun length size B) The saucey'est Barbeque Sauce you can find C) Fresh White Onions (cut with the grain) and D) a jar of Hamburger dill chip rounds.  Fry with haste the pork till it goes white and lightly toast the sacred bun upon which the Pork shall lay.  Drench the pork in the now transformed sauce of life, lay it upon the bun and insert the onion (sliced and fresh) and the pickle circles of our forefathers.  Close the deal by laying the top bun over.  Serve them over and over again to all who would partake never forgetting the hidden messages Ronald sends through the Ribb.  Remember, Mickey D's was open for decades before Ronald saw fit to send him to us all.   

angelikkepr
    Participant

OMG!!! I’m still laughing! 😀

Simon
    Participant

not sure we need to troll the members who come here

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol.. my goodness

KC
    Participant

he is elijah because mr kim say he is, thats why he is adam, malkizedek, abraham and on and on (fill important biblical figure name here, because if he is important then he probably anh too)

KC
    Participant

i wont be suprised if in the next few years they would say anh is samson too

Love'n Honey
    Participant

What’s the story of sampson?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Nvm.. the disobedient children are sampson. I remember that study. My missionary told it to our group so we would stop having an occassional drink or two.

Emily
    Participant

Wow that was the funniest thing I've read on the forum to date!!

But I think it's important to note the issues that it raises.  There are many controlling groups out there.  The WMS isn't that unique.  It doesn't really matter what the object of worship really is.  The point is that you have the special ingredients to your doctrine.  

1. You need to establish a uniqueness unequaled by any other group.  [we are the only ones that celebrate the passover correctly]
    2. Also establish a sense of urgency, "Time is running out" and there is only a limited number of whatever they are marketing.  [the world is going to end soon and there are only 144,000 crowns so get yours before it's too late] 
    3. Convince your followers that they need what you're selling and that without it they are lost.  [without the passover and mama god you will not go to heaven and instead you will burn in hell with all of the other Sunday worshippers].

Side note:  Making the doctrine complicated only increases the amount of dependency you have on the group.  It reinforces the teaching that without them you cannot understand the Bible or find God.  Eventually you give up and you're like "I don't get it but whatever you say because it's much more difficult to be the only one asking questions while everyone else is blindly nodding yes when you ask if the study was 'clear'".

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.