happy halloween everyone!

• Creator
    Topic
    Brian Taylor
    Participant

Recently meeting with a member of this site has reenergized my desire to make more videos!

Smurf
    Participant

I know you're new here, so you've probably missed last year's discussion on Halloween. Might wanna read up on the topic or at least search the forum. I'm not going to explain again how massively satanic this holiday is and supporting it only lowers your credibility so you don't even have to bother with those videos. I don't mean to sound rude, but seriously, you did your reasearch on the WMSCOG, now take  your time and do the same with halloween.

David
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

I know you're new here, so you've probably missed last year's discussion on Halloween. Might wanna read up on the topic or at least search the forum. I'm not going to explain again how massively satanic this holiday is and supporting it only lowers your credibility so you don't even have to bother with those videos. I don't mean to sound rude, but seriously, you did your reasearch on the WMSCOG, now take  your time and do the same with halloween.

As I recall not everyone thought it was "massively satanic" and this site has nothing to do with Halloween.

Happy Halloween was just his greeting and his post had nothing to do with it so no need to jump all over the guy!

Keep making those videos Brian, they are awesome!

Smurf
    Participant

"Happy halloween" is a greeting as much as "Allahu Akbar" is. Enough with your double standards.

David
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

"Happy halloween" is a greeting as much as "Allahu Akbar" is. Enough with your double standards.

Either way it's a silly conversation, try to stay focused on the subject at hand

Brian Taylor
    Participant

@ smurf BWAHAHAHA!!!!! That is political correctness at its worst!!! I guess it’s just a matter your perspective. If you are a Christian then I can understand your feelings. However, I am not, and this website is not exclusively for christians but for everyone. And for you to attempt to publicly reprimand me because I don’t share your beliefs about a holiday just goes to show that you are not worth any of my time or concern. Im not trying to be rude but don’t bother even watching my videos or even talking to me anymore…..and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Brian Taylor
    Participant

@ david thanks I appreciate it ๐Ÿ™‚

Joshua
    Participant

Smurf, there are times when I agree with you and other times when I think your judgemental nature gets the best of you. Here's a key example: Study about how evil Halloween is. If you do some honest research about all hallows eve you discover that it was created by the church. Surprise! It may have been accidental but they created it never the less. November first was the pagan holiday that the church replaced with all saints day. This created, much like Christman Eve, all hallows eve. Now, just because crazy things have become of this doesn't place it as historically evil. I don't care for what its become or what has happened on this day over the years but I also don't like the commercializm of Christmas. I am with Brian on this in the fact that people CAN celebrate this holiday without anything evil, dark, and or demented. The church created this situation as a way to reach out to people of other cultures and introduce a Godly influence over the prior pagan influence. Now with this said, you are creating a hostile environment as well as an ignorant one. Not a great position to come from. What's worse is that it in no way helps you or us awaken the people trapped in the WMS. If you were trying to help me realize the truth you would have just completely created a wall between us. You might want to talk to Brian and try to build a bridge instead of a wall. Please listen to what I'm telling you and act in a manner that will help instead of hinder. Thank you very much.

MountainMom
    Participant

I second that, Joshua. 

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Hey,Brian please keep making vedio,i think they are very encouraging and gives me real satisfaction to know that i have made the right choice leaving the WMSCOG. There is a big difference in reading a post and watching a vedio,while a member tells his experenice then reading a post i know it is hard to do it ,but keep doing the good work.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Thanks everyone! reading this yhread again it makes me happy to see that I was able yo reason through being angry and that there was no name calling or profanity . ( moral win!)

David
    Participant

Brian Taylor wrote:

No prob buddy, the Halloween conversation is over but I would like to mention that Smurf really is a good guy and has contributed a lot of important info to this forum, he is just a little obsessed with Halloween…ok passionate. We all do need to work together!

Keep up the good work with your videos!

MountainMom
    Participant

David wrote:

Brian Taylor wrote:

No prob buddy, the Halloween conversation is over but I would like to mention that Smurf really is a good guy and has contributed a lot of important info to this forum, he is just a little obsessed with Halloween…ok passionate. We all do need to work together!

I agree, David.  Smurf has had a lot of good posts, and I by no means discount what he says at any time.  He's over the top on Halloween, but that's just my opinion.  I know I'm not going to hell because my parents took me out to trick or treat. 

Brian Taylor
    Participant

David wrote:

Brian Taylor wrote:

Indeed we do need to work together. But I hope you can understand my disdain for people and groups who would disparage others because they don't agree with them.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.