Hacking Attempt

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

The site underwent yet-another hacking attempt today.  Extra security features have been put in place and information on the attack will be provided to the authorities.

We appologize for any technical difficulties you may have experienced.

KF
    Participant

king34 wrote:

again..wow..I noticed there was a problem when I was trying to log in to from work.I think mama zahn is using her super powers to hack us lol

hahahahahahaha…funny

Sarah2013
    Participant

No worries at all. We are all uniquely designed by God for his glory. Those that are truly his will shine through and not be defeated until He says so. Even at that, he will be glorified.

Sarah2013
    Participant

She has no powers guys…… Come on.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

KF wrote:

king34 wrote:

again..wow..I noticed there was a problem when I was trying to log in to from work.I think mama zahn is using her super powers to hack us lol

hahahahahahaha…funny

LOL. Seems her powers is not so super since it failed it's purpose. Sarah, we are just kidding. ^__________^

Elaine
    Participant

http://english.watv.org/press/content.asp?idx=838

Well only the General pastor knows about her powers as he said in the interview-

"The one who settles dispute, disunion, crime and war is mother"

The UN must send her to all the disputed areas around the world. LOL Let us see her super powers….

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Elie, I am not kidding, I am serious about these folks. Lol.

KF
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Elie, I am not kidding, I am serious about these folks. Lol.

I am convinced Sarah, after the way FTOS attack yesterday, he seemed like a devious person, and not a child of God,( gave me the chills) I admit he really got me angry, accusing everyone here of being a liar, and I lost it, and I repent, but I'm not in a Church, and so he who attends one should know how to follow God's foot steps, and show the people the proper way.

Where is the Love and compassion that Jesus showed the people, wheather they were righteous or not.  I pray to God in Jesus name, that the truth comes to the light.  Like I mentioned in another post religion is like politics, I want no part of it.  God knows what's in my heart, and he and only him can judge me. 

Why would I want to be part of church who, instead of focusing in God's gospel,  are too busy lurking through websites, checking to see what others are saying about them, so that they can sue them.

Matthew 7:15 

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

lol. You are so right KF. For someone who claims to be a member of the "true" church, FTOS acts nothing like a child of God. You can almost physically  feel the hatred emanating from his words. I couldn't feel the love of God from him, he is blinded by his hate towards the people who have anything to say against his religion. WMS brother is a bit close-minded (like most of them are) but at least he acted civilize enough.

Simon
    Participant

That explains what happened with my phone

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

What happened with your phone?? 

Simon
    Participant

my mobile web went down while using this website, or so I had thought

Sarah2013
    Participant

I try to keep my debates on the root cause, the powers that be for wmscog. However, it gets confusing when their members take it too personal.

Viewing 13 replies - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.