Hacking Attempt

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

The site underwent yet-another hacking attempt today.  Extra security features have been put in place and information on the attack will be provided to the authorities.

We appologize for any technical difficulties you may have experienced.

MountainMom
    Participant

Thanks for posting this.  I was unable to log in to the website today and wondered what the deal was. 

angelikkepr
    Participant

Thanks for letting us know!!!

genny
    Participant

Thanks for getting it back in working order!

Simon
    Participant

wondered what happened

admin
    Keymaster

you're welcome.  if it happens in the future, please give us a few days to fix any problems with the site as it can take a while to correct whatever the problem may be. 

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I wonder who tries to hack this site, or should I know that already? lol. How do you know if someone was trying to hack?

Emily
    Participant

Elievalkyrie wrote:

I wonder who tries to hack this site, or should I know that already? lol. How do you know if someone was trying to hack?

The hosting company will typically notify the website owner when there have been attempts to compromise the security of the website.  Here's more info:

http://blog.brainhost.com/how-to-determine-if-your-site-has-been-hacked-and-what-to-do-next/

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Elievalkyrie wrote:

The hosting company will typically notify the website owner when there have been attempts to compromise the security of the website.  Here's more info:

http://blog.brainhost.com/how-to-determine-if-your-site-has-been-hacked-and-what-to-do-next/

lol. Thanks for this Emily.

Emily
    Participant

@Elievalkyrie
    You're welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

genny
    Participant

admin wrote:

you're welcome.  if it happens in the future, please give us a few days to fix any problems with the site as it can take a while to correct whatever the problem may be. 

You were fast this time.  Awesome work!

KC
    Participant

but that means this site is really making a dent ๐Ÿ™‚

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Yes, this website is really making some people very desperate to try something so low. lol.

MountainMom
    Participant

I hope they find out who did this and they can use this information to further expose this group. 

KC
    Participant

believe me elievakyrie they can go lower ๐Ÿ™‚ down to such dirty scheme as actually spreading rumours and false testimony about you to your loved one.

Rahab
    Participant

Keep up the good work, admin….we appreciate you!

admin
    Keymaster

Another hacking attempt against the site was thwarted today and reported to the FBI.  Appologies if anyone experienced any trouble with the site today.

king34
    Participant

again..wow..I noticed there was a problem when I was trying to log in to from work.I think mama zahn is using her super powers to hack us lol

Rahab
    Participant

Thank you Admin, for your diligence.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

LOL. So that's why I couldn't access the website yesterday. Keep up the good work Admin! ^__^

KF
    Participant

wow! I hope you catch the perpetrator(s)

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.