Google Alerts me of all there new Good Deeds

ttr
    Participant

wow.  glad you are out Truthorlies2012

Emily
    Participant

Well Truthorlies2012, first of all I am glad that you finally saw your way out of that horrible place.  I have also noticed an increase in PR activity on their part.  I think that the increase in activity can be due to a few things.  First, I think that they are trying to keep the members that they still have very busy.  That way they have less time to question any contradictions or do any research on the internet about them.  Second, it may be to improve their image.  People around where I live know them as the annoying people that come up to you in the mall to ask you if you've ever heard of a "mother god".  I imagine that they are at least somewhat successful in recruiting some new members at these functions.  Poor people don't know who they are really dealing with.  When I was there a few years ago, they didn't do this much charity work either.  And what's with the sudden interest in the elderly?  They never bothered to preach or do any activities in nursing homes or assisted living centers like the one mentioned in the article before.  When I was there, they had some lame excuse about the "prophecy being fulfilled" by the younger people of the world.

And what's this "good samaritan movement"?  When I was there, I was taught that all non-members of the wmscog were potential agents of satan that I needed to avoid.  Unless of course I could recruit them to join lol.  Have you seen this video?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=world%20mission%20society%20church%20of%20god%20volunteer%20nyc&source=video&cd=3&ved=0CFwQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkNyBDhVuaH0&ei=2UQxT8SCNKbi0QHy5JHwBw&usg=AFQjCNGRGYOQg2lfBnVg5b9IYhqcmSuMQw

Jubilee
    Participant

I totally agree with Emily!! For many years I tried to do these events and now its all coming into play.  To keep them busy so they have no time for real life.  No time,  I know if you only keep your mind on the heavenly things satan has no power over you.  This is what they teach.  This is what I did for a decade.     They are the ones that are in every capital in the usa.  Internationally also,  this is the message they give about satan.  yet they are doing it.  Money, & power the tools of the devil.   Once it was just believe in ash and the passover, then it was believe in mother, then you have to tithe, oh and don't forget you need 10 talents that also tithe and become a disciple before you can enter heaven.   Nothing like stealing your hope for salvation away.

Joshua
    Participant

You know just the thought that this god the mother things of people as money should be enough to make people run away from this. Ten talents being new tithing members. I hope they all do a mass exodus and free themselves from bondage.

Rahab
    Participant

My loved one told me a few months ago that this is the year that the world will hear the voice of Mother, the voice of the WMSCOG.  Something about sounding the trumpets.  I think it is supposed to be another "fulfilled  prophecy." My loved one was a little unclear about the whole thing.

Rahab
    Participant

It doesn't surprise me that they do not know what a Shofar is.  You actually went to a Feast of Trumpets service?  I would love to hear all about the service. 

Simon
    Participant

I don't think I ever got rid of mine

Simon
    Participant

We don't slaughter lambs on passover or wave a sheaf on the first day after the sabbath either. New Covenant=new regulations

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

And what is the new regulations for the Sabbath? We still slaughter lambs because nothing changed for us

I already explained to you in another post according to Christ's example we are to keep service with sermon and be healed Spiritually through the Word of God

How do you slaughter the sacrifices while ritually unclean?

Simon
    Participant

Law does not say you are clean because there is no temple.

Simon
    Participant

the law does not say you need to be at the temple to give sacrifice.

The prophet Samuel's family gace sacrifice at Shilo and King David did sacrifices in Bethlahem

and scripture doesn't make you ritually clean in the Old Covenant you need a red heiffer.

Simon
    Participant

I guess Samuels parents and David's family included David himself were false Jews.

Joshua
    Participant

So now you mock Jesus lineage. You are grieving the Holy Spirit! Not smart!

Simon
    Participant

I said they gave sacrifices elsewhere as well Samuels family in Shiloh David’s in Bethlechem

Simon
    Participant

I Samuel 1:3

I Samuel 20:6

or even Elijah in I Kings 18

Simon
    Participant

It wasn't a Jebusite city durring Elijah's sacrifice on Carmel

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.