"god's" children

• Creator
    Topic
    Emily
    Participant

I recently heard that the wmscog finally publicly admitted that ahnsahnghong and zhanggiljah were previously married to other people and had children.  This is a real shocker because previously I had been told that they had never been married or had children.  Other former members have told me that they have also heard both conflicting stories. 

So why do members that have heard both stories continue to stay in the church?  Did the "mother god" previously approve for the wmscog to lie to the congregation about her and ahnsahnghong's history?  God doesn't lie.  It seems like "the truth" is something that changes at the wmscog.

We are all children of God correct?  So why would "god" be born on earth and have intercourse with one of his own children?  Why would "god" need to have children the way that humans do?  The real God created Adam from the dust of the ground.  Why would "god" give birth to "angels that sinned against 'god' in heaven"?  That just doesn't make any sense! 

The wmscog also taught me that everything Jesus did was an example for us.  What kind of example did ahnsahnghong and zhanggiljah set for their followers?  That divorce, adultery and lying are ok?  God Almighty is perfect.  Jesus was perfect.  ahnsahnghong and zhanggiljah were/are sinners and there is no way that either one of them will ever be "gods". 

But I guess that's me "using my own mind" again huh?  Seriously you can't make this stuff up.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.