Get out now

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m so surprised at how people are still believing these lies. Anyway, to each his own

I have two kids now and my children can never know this cult.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I’m out. I’m out. It was the best choice for my career, future, and retirement.

I’m never going back. Never…

WarriorQueen
    Participant

I know.. Sarah! I simply don’t understand.. the lies and manipulation is outrageous.. lies that I have clearly demonstrated to my husband through recordings of talks with their leaders compared to what they claim to him and what they tell me without him present.. He says they have to lie to protect me! What!?! I’m shocked.. my husband is a smart amazing man.. yet he’s absolutely ignorant when it comes to them!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Hopefully he’s blissfully ignorant at least.

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Lol.. I doubt that too! He says he gets cut at work and by his family about his religion.. he is very much living with a heavy heart.. I’m certain he extremely unhappy.. but he will fully deny that til the day he snaps!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Maybe he’ll “have a realization” before he snaps.

“…hmm… the wife is not happy, making me not happy, I should leave the wms…”

David
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Maybe he'll "have a realization" before he snaps.

"…hmm… the wife is not happy, making me not happy, I should leave the wms…"

Hey Mike thats a good idea.

How many times has a husband stopped doing something because his wife was making him crazy over it? If "scripted well" that could work. It's worth a shot anyhow. (I should have thought of that myself)

@WarriorQueen
    , I'll do some research and PM you!

WarriorQueen
    Participant

The realization is the snap I need him to have.. I recently gave him the us or them option and he immediately gave me the D word.. True Christian in the TRUTH!? My rear..

But no you can’t make a man do anything! Maybe it’s time though for me to allow him his happiness so that I can have mine too.. This stuff is ridiculous

WarriorQueen
    Participant

David PM away.. please. I’ve talked to and tried seemingly EVERYTHING.. except Hassan I can’t afford him.. Lol! But I’m desperate obviously and wanting everyone’s stories and advice!

WarriorQueen
    Participant

David PM away.. please. I’ve talked to and tried seemingly EVERYTHING.. except Hassan I can’t afford him.. Lol! But I’m desperate obviously and wanting everyone’s stories and advice!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.