Former Member Files Suit Against WMSCOG

jellybean
    Participant

I really wish that all truth comes to light after this. After reading most of the document I cannot believe that the Lincoln Grill Cafe belongs to the Pastor’s wife and that the missionaries are having these businesses that could be potentially performing money laundering. I remember that sometimes there was no cooking team and we were told that if we wanted lunch we could sign up to order from the Lincoln Grill. I thought the owner was one of the members. I just cannot believe it. I am in a big shock because I met these people and that was not my concept about them. Since I did not left the church because of this website or because of anyone in particular, my concepts about these leaders integrity was completely neat. After seeing this I do not know what to think about them anymore. I am not the type of person that believes anything that people write, it takes more than that to convince me after leaving this church. However, just because these accusations are a suspicion until they are proven, I feel I have been let down in certain way.

For the members that know who I am and met me before: If for any reason you decided to leave but you have not because you feel like you have no one to help you outside of the WMSCOG, please send me a Private Message and I will be here for you. I am not helping you to make the decision or telling you to get out. My concepts about you have not change and I would not judge you.

Disturbed
    Participant

@Jellybean…unfortunately there is more to come. There is a Bigshine location everywhere a Zion is located and other related businesses. Keep watching this website…more information will be coming soon. This mess is bigger than it appears.

Simon
    Participant

can't find BS in Denver

Sarah2013
    Participant

What is BS?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Got it! Big Shine. I almost thought you meant bull….. You know what.

Disturbed
    Participant

http://www.thetruewmscog.com/wmscog-a-money-hungry-cult/

Just came across this article. They are “daring” ex members to report their alleged misdeeds to the IRS. HAHAHAHA…you don’t have to ask twice. So they will continue to say there are being persecuted like the early church 2,000 years ago

Disturbed
    Participant

I believe in tithing but what they didn’t discuss is all the other free will offerings and how they don’t disclose the finances of the church. What they also fail to discuss is the pastors may appear humble but that is all smoke and mirrors like everything else. In due time all will be revealed!

MountainMom
    Participant

And why would they take a guy's retirement money?  (rhetorical question)  They kept telling my son none of that mattered because the end was in 2012, maybe even in 2010 (it was 2009 when he began giving crazy amounts to them.)

Disturbed
    Participant

They “encouraged” members to get rid of stock market accounts…because that will take our attention away from father & mother. Ha…no it just gives us a different place to “spend” our money. I even canceled life insurance policies because I truly believed no would be around to benefit from it. So I’ve been dealing with the task of reclaiming my life & finances so I can be of some benefit to my family when it is truly my time to depart this world.

MountainMom
    Participant

Wow!  It seems that the leaders of this group have no regard at all for the lives they derail.  I am very sorry to hear that they caused you financial problems as well.  I really think when my son discovers what they have done to him that it will be very bad for them.  I wish I could see this whole thing ending well, but I can't.

Disturbed
    Participant

Oh they could care less about the problems they cause. These people are money hungry and they don’t care whose feet they step on. Many of the young mothers receive food stamp benefits & buy food to donate to the church. It is their “free will offering”. How scandalous to take food/resources away from those who need them. These Koreans are corrupt & crooked. They want the American dream quick and fast and by exploiting our system.

MountainMom
    Participant

It seems they have become experts at exploitation, for sure.  I can't believe they would scrounge food from mothers on welfare.  How really low can they go?  I'm sorry, but this is just outrageous.

Disturbed
    Participant

At the time I didn’t think much because they don’t have the money to give. On the outside looking in, especially knowing how many millions of dollars these Koreans are making it pisses me off. They are the lowest kind of scum! Don’t worry though…they will get what’s coming to them through the very system they exploit…the legal system.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.