Former Member (3+yrs)

• Creator
    Topic
    donttrustzang
    Participant

Thank you for creating this site, i was on the fence with this church, i was going for three years!!!  i went in very open minded (how else could u believe a korean to be God???) but after a while i started noticing myself becoming very closed minded and shutting down any other thought or idea that didnt come from the bible(or mother).. it started off with being able to ask any question that comes to mind, it was actually encouraged, but once u become a member, they would make you feel as if you dont believe because "if you believed in mother you wouldnt have that question." I would like to encourage everyone who reads this to go and read 

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/problems-with-new-jerusalem-the-bride-and-womens-veils-by-ahnsahnghong/

According to chap 16, he says the new jerusalem would come down from heaven 1000yrs AFTER the end… WOW!   thats what got me to realize the "truth" isnt truth…  So keep those translations coming please!!!  and if u need any help or advice just pm me… trust me, i been there :/

ttr
    Participant

you'll also notice that the same verses the WMS uses to try to justify the existance of a mother god, Ahn uses to explain that they can't refer to a person.

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/chapter-8-the-heavenly-jerusalem-is-an-actual-place/

Revelation 21:1-4 records that the New Jerusalem or tabernacle of God is with the people, and this tabernacle is not a person but a divine building.  So why are we claiming that saints are the church and 144,000 saints are the New Jerusalem?  Because every church thinks that a building is church or New Jerusalem but I want to make it clear that church is where saints are gathered and the New Jerusalem is where 144,000 saints will enter.  – Ahn Sahng-Hong, Problems with New Jersualem, the Bride, and Women's Veils, Ch 8

donttrustzang
    Participant

Are you also an ex-member?? 

ttr
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

Are you also an ex-member?? 

nope.  though there are many ex-members here.

donttrustzang
    Participant

Yes there are!! and thats whats so cool about this site..  we can relate!!!  Its wierd cus you would think youd have to be crazy to believe this! but honestly we are just regular people…

KC
    Participant

know a ex member, he told me everything about wmscog and hes been a member for 2 and a half years and finally quit after few people that he recruited have been booted out due to their financial problem and thats when he reallized that everything is just for money.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.