For the record–Stop your threats!

• Creator
    Topic
    genny
    Participant

To the person (or people) posting here as "Virus," "Golden Valkyrie," "Omega," "Ezekiel," "Stareater," and whatever other names you have used or will use, and who is making threats against the lives of the users of this site…

Stop!

Stop making these threats that we are going to die, that you are going to kill and or maim us, etc.

You may disagree with us, and you may not like us, and you may think we will literally go to hell for not believing in what you believe, but the way to deal with that is through conversation, not behavior like this.

You are venturing into criminal territory with your messages threatening our lives.

Stop!

Sincerely,

Genny

Any other user of this website who is feeling similarly threatened may say so by agreeing with me in a post below.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I've felt uneasy about it. 

Brian Taylor
    Participant

At first it was nerve racking. But now I've become fairly numb to it. I think what they are doing is illegal as well, their threats are not protected speech.

MountainMom
    Participant

I think what this person is doing is not legal, and I know it isn't moral.  To the person posting under the names Genny mentioned, stop this now. 

If a person disagrees, that is ok.  But to make the comments you (Ezekial, Jamal, etc.) have made is just plain disturbing and wrong.  I worry about someone who has that much negativity and hatred in their head.  Please get help soon.

YAHWEHS CHILD
    Participant

i coing to kill you mountain  mom

GOD  THE MOTHER SAYS  THROW  YOUR 

HILL BILLY  ASS  IN  THE  GARBAGE  CHOPPED  UP

genny
    Participant

This warning includes you, "Yahweh's Child."  That is exactly the kind of threat I'm talking about.

YAHWEHS CHILD
    Participant

GENNY  IS  GONNA  DIE   YOU  ROTTEN       FUCK

Joshua
    Participant

This has become criminal action! If you feel threatened report it to the authorities. They can track whoever is making these threats and because they represent Zahng and the WMSCOG the whole group will be brought into the public light.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.