For My Birthday….

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

For my last birthday I wished for my loved one to come out of the WMSCOG before it was too late. This birthday I wish for the rest of the people who have been deceived by this group to come out and for the doors to be closed and locked forever. On top of that I wish for their accounts to be drained, all of the funds given back to the people and somehow for every one of them to be made whole again. Amen!

prtyeyes
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

For my last birthday I wished for my loved one to come out of the WMSCOG before it was too late. This birthday I wish for the rest of the people who have been deceived by this group to come out and for the doors to be closed and locked forever. On top of that I wish for their accounts to be drained, all of the funds given back to the people and somehow for every one of them to be made whole again. Amen!

I pray your wish comes true Joshua! Amen!

prtyeyes
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

I pray your wish comes true Joshua! Amen!

Harry
    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!!!!!

Harry
    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!!!!!

tmary
    Participant

Thank you for thinking of all the members and their families and friends.  I too pray your prayers will be answered. Happy Birthday.

tmary
    Participant

Thank you for thinking of all the members and their families and friends.  I too pray your prayers will be answered. Happy Birthday.

Joshua
    Participant

Thank you my friends and also my soon to be friends leaving the WMSCOG. You guys are cool!

Joshua
    Participant

Thank you my friends and also my soon to be friends leaving the WMSCOG. You guys are cool!

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Happy birthday your all wish will be fulfill keep hope in Jesus

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Happy birthday your all wish will be fulfill keep hope in Jesus

emil
    Participant

Happy birthday Joshua. Sorry for the belated wishes.

emil
    Participant

Happy birthday Joshua. Sorry for the belated wishes.

Joshua
    Participant

This year all I have to say about this post is Ditto.

Joshua
    Participant

My birthday will be here soon and my origional prayer is just as valid this year as it was last year.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank You.  And add a bit for me.  Pray for a scandal to break soon that engulfs the entire criminal WMSCOG Korean Board of Directors. That scandal could easily be a national news program picking up information on the New Jersey lawsuit against Dong Il Lee and his operations by Ms. Ramirez.

MountainMom
    Participant

Happy birthday Joshua, and thanks for all you have done for everyone and continue to do!  Many good people are praying, and will be answered. 

HH, I wonder how the suit by Michele Ramirez is going?  Why a paper or news station doesn't pick this up, I don't know.  They would be exempt from being sued if just reporting the facts and interviewing people. 

Joshua
    Participant

Every year so far I have re-booted this thread. I re-read my origional thought and my mind remains unchanged. For several of you this year is the year that you will get your loved one back. Make sure that they know that they have a place to go when they leave this controlling group. What I'm saying is to love them and continue to show them love. It really is the best thing that we have going for us.

MountainMom
    Participant

Happy Birthday Joshua, and thanks for remembering all of us who are still hoping. 

anon7
    Participant

Happy birthday. I pray the same

jw03550
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Every year so far I have re-booted this thread. I re-read my origional thought and my mind remains unchanged. For several of you this year is the year that you will get your loved one back. Make sure that they know that they have a place to go when they leave this controlling group. What I'm saying is to love them and continue to show them love. It really is the best thing that we have going for us.

I second this ^

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.