Food for thought (please read)

• Creator
    Topic
    donttrustzang
    Participant

I really don't like how all these posts are turning into personal attacks on Zhang. This site is for members of WMSCOG who are trying to leave the church. Let us try and not to make them think this is a site to bag on Zhang or their beliefs… These are beliefs that we once fell for and put our lives up for…. I have been decieved like the rest of you, but let's please have some respect.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Don't mean any disrespect donttrustzang, but this site is for speaking the truth about the WMSCOG. If telling the truth ruins the wmscog's reputation, then boo-hoo for them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, if an ex-wmscog likes to say something bad about Zhang, Ahn or how their organization works, then I guess he/she has that prerogative. Believe me, if I don't restraint myself, I would say things here that are much much worst than what you are reading now. 

MountainMom
    Participant

It is my opinion that Zhang knows she is not God, but still perpetrates a very destructive myth that she is in order to keep the money rolling in.  I do disrespect that.  I do not disrespect people who were taken in by it.  They are the victims.  But to have victims, you have to have victimizers.  Those are the ones I find hard to respect, and I do not care if they know it.  I have said it plainly enough.

jellybean
    Participant

I really wont go against Zang personally because she is a Businesswoman and in Business you need to make sure you make profit no matter what. We do not know if she is under control of someone, or if she is being paid to do what she does thats why I do not believe that we have the power to judge her or anyone. Because the WMSCOG judges everyone it does not mean we should do the same. Let us not forget the purpose of us in this Forum and website!! We are not against the people but agaist the matter. We are against the acts of this institution of using people's faith to make profit no matter if it takes them to separate people from their families or destroy marriages…That is what we are against.

MountainMom
    Participant

It is true we don't know everything about Zhang, or that we have the power to judge.  However, my opinion is what I stated, that is all.  And I think I have stated very clearly many times that I am against the matter, not the people. So I guess we are really in agreement

Joshua
    Participant

I would have a bit more respect for Chang/Zahng if she would just come clean and help release the people who have become imprisoned by this cult. Can she do this? Yes! Can she become a believer? Yes! I really hope that she will do this.

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

I would have a bit more respect for Chang/Zahng if she would just come clean and help release the people who have become imprisoned by this cult. Can she do this? Yes! Can she become a believer? Yes! I really hope that she will do this.

I hope so too for her sake and for the sake of however many people she has deceived.

donttrustzang
    Participant

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, i get it. But we dont have to bash on their beliefs. Speaking truth is alot different from speaking emotions, we have all been hurt in some way by this cult, but the purpose of this forum is to speak truth but to also create a safe haven for members trying to leave. Im not trying to censor your opinions, im only asking you to not be rude.

emil
    Participant

donttrustzang – I get what you are saying. Dont beat up on zhang with personal attacks. Members here do not mean to do that. However, in our anger and resentment, we could go a bit overboard sometimes. Admin takes care to handle this by deleting such statements. I believe Simon too points out such errors/overstatements and ensures a balance. 

It will be nice if you too point out such specific instances when they actually happen as we may not appreciate what you mean by the general statement you made here. 

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, i get it. But we dont have to bash on their beliefs. Speaking truth is alot different from speaking emotions, we have all been hurt in some way by this cult, but the purpose of this forum is to speak truth but to also create a safe haven for members trying to leave. Im not trying to censor your opinions, im only asking you to not be rude.

Could you please site one instance that I or anyone here was rude so that we could take it into consideration and if it was indeed rude by general agreement, I would then humbly apologize.

donttrustzang
    Participant

Eh.. im not going to copy and paste all the rude and immature comments made about the society in this forum, nor am i asking for an apoligy. But I hope atleast through this post, you will be a little more conscious with your wording. I just really hope we can control our feelings and be a little bit more mature for the sake of the souls of those leaving the society. God bless

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

LOL. Don't really want to get into a disagreement here but you are stating your own opinion and we are stating our own opinion. The word "rude" and "immature" can be understood in a lot of different ways depending on the person viewing it. We are separated by cultural differences. What may be rude to you may not be rude to others and I could even state that you are rude in stating that people here are being rude. So you see we are in a delimma. So unless you clarify what you thought your criteria for rudeness is then we can never settle for a middle ground here.

MountainMom
    Participant

I don't want to be rude or disrespectful.  But I will continue to state my opinions and I won't apologize for them, as they were earned.  So, again, we actually agree there.  The truth will always win in the end, and I am telling the truth as maturely and politely as I can.  Please know that is my intent.  And let all continue to discuss and learn, that is the main purpose of this forum.

KC
    Participant

im not going to go all smarty pantsy debate for attention and pull passive aggressive attitude regarding the wms, i will be simple and plain…….the truth is zhang is a con artist and not all members were that innocent nor they are a victim too.

Simon
    Participant

We don't know who is and isn't innocent and that isn't our place to judge.

KC
    Participant

and no i wont give the wms even a single drop of respect, why?

anybody who was in wms for more than a week would know that theres no such thing in wms as "respect", not to other religions, other people or even their own members (that they consider only as milking cows)

jellybean
    Participant

I understand where you coming from KC and I respect your position. The way I see this is that I try to not act like they do so they realize that I am not like them in any aspect. I got tired of discriminate people because of what they believe so I do not take that position with them. I respect them (the leaders) even if they do not deserve it because that gives me peace. It gives me peace to know I do not have an attitude or hate against anyone or anything. We all hate the fact that we were part of that place and that some of our friends and family are still there but do not take it personal thats the best I could tell. I am not the most Christian person like some other people in the forum but I do believe in God and in Christ and I know that in the eyes of God I am doing well in respecting them and not hating because a heart full of hate is not worthy of God. Let them hate other religions because on judgement day they will see how wrong they were. We are no one to judge. Let them believe they can judge.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.