FIVE YEARS AND STILL COUNTING

• Creator
    Topic
    Azula
    Participant

Who-hoo!! Can’t believe it’s been five years since I left the cult.

Was just watching some YouTube videos of former members testimonies and it looks like not much has changed. They’re still telling people that the end is near despite the fact that they’ve never gotten one prediction correct. Can’t wait to see what prophecy they’ll come up with when mama z dies.

blackdog4302
    Participant

What made you leave? Might be interesting to hear.

blackdog4302
    Participant

Was it failed predictions?

Azula
    Participant

It was the attitude of the pastors and leaders. They were incredibly arrogant and self righteous. You could not question them at all.

You had to act like a robot and have no sense of self or autonomy. You just had to conform and do as you’re told.

When they say jump don’t even bother asking how high just do it. Or else, if you ask how high which might seem logical, you’re arrogant, have disobeyed mother and will burn in hell. When you jump and not to their satisfaction (no matter how arbitrary) you were gonna burn in hell because mother placed them there to guide you. You were at the whims of the Koreans and you never knew what set them off. It was emotional abuse of the worst kind because you’ll burn in hell for disagreeing with leadership. Even over small things.

They were so narrow minded and had zero empathy. It was their way or hell. When I experienced this disconnection and abuse over many years, that’s when I knew it was time to cut my losses. There was no point in being part of  group where there was no reciprocity and mutual understanding.

I didn’t mind the failed predictions as much. The only thing I was unable to bare the narcissism that came from the leadership.

blackdog4302
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear that. How is life now?

blackdog4302
    Participant

Pesonally, one thing that really gets on my nerves is the secretive nature of a lot of things.

Othniel
    Participant

Congratulations. Almost to seven something happened today that made me question myself so I came here remind myself why I made the decision. I’m still figuring myself out I don’t know where to go but I know where not to go

faith2019
    Participant

Jewish people believe in Jesus. Check out the website Jews For Jesus.

Azula
    Participant

Year six and counting! I almost forgot my anniversary.

Simon
    Participant

Jews for Jesus are not Jews and are while not a cult like WMSCOG they use deception to convert Jews instead of honesty.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.