END OF WORLD

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    prtyeyes
    Participant

Does anyone know if the WMSCOG has been demanding more time from their worshipers, since the "end of the world" is coming up at the end of this year? Or does anyone who has a friend or relative still in the WMSCOG notice their loved one becoming even more estranged and distant from them?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Alrighty. I didn’t have a study about it either but my missionary briefly said the creatures represented mother.

Simon
    Participant

weird so Mother worships Father and Father says I follow Mother… nice

Simon
    Participant

no there is no beast with four heads she was confused.

Simon
    Participant

but there is a beast that reflects the fourth beast in Daniel 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

These beasts or creatures are sitting on separate thrones.

Azula
    Participant

KF wrote:

I just read a post where someone knows a mom who says her son was told the end of the world (father's coming) 2018, wow this just keeps going and going.  I read also on how the californa members who left early in the begining of 2012, because they began to change the doctrine around and told those members who were there for 10-15 yrs that they misunderstood and that they never said the end would be in 2012.

so since 1997 they had these members bearing fruit and preaching and now that the time is here, they misunderstood, and now it's back to square one.  UNBELIEVABLE! 

Lies after lies after lies! Disgusting!

Travis
    Participant

Azula wrote:

KF wrote:

I just read a post where someone knows a mom who says her son was told the end of the world (father's coming) 2018, wow this just keeps going and going.  I read also on how the californa members who left early in the begining of 2012, because they began to change the doctrine around and told those members who were there for 10-15 yrs that they misunderstood and that they never said the end would be in 2012.

so since 1997 they had these members bearing fruit and preaching and now that the time is here, they misunderstood, and now it's back to square one.  UNBELIEVABLE! 

@Azula
    – The lies will continue for as long as there's an idiot who believes that the world is really going to end … That my dear friend, is disgusting

Smurf
    Participant

Travis wrote:

@Azula
    – The lies will continue for as long as there's an idiot who believes that the world is really going to end …

And you don't? Look around you, mate… our days are numbered.

But then again, human pride will probably fall last.

unknown
    Participant

The most probable way for the world to end would be nuclear war. But I have enough faith in mankind to believe that no country with nuclear capabilities is stupid enough to start something. I would have to side with Travis on this debate because the belief that the end of the world is near is based on speculation, not fact.

Smurf
    Participant

unknown wrote:

the belief that the end of the world is near is based on speculation, not fact.

If it was a fact we would not be talking right now ;D

But it's hard not to lose faith in humanity when people like Kim Joo-Cheol are roaming around…

unknown
    Participant

Exactly, it would not be a debate. So unless someone presents actual proof that the world is going to end…keep it to yourself. Im tired of listening to far-fetched claims without evidence. As far as KJC and mama z, yea they're terrible people and should be ashamed of what they are doing. Not only are they lying about what ahnsahnghong taught, they are using it to take advantage of innocent people and take their money. It's really despicable.

emil
    Participant

I was just thinking this morning that there has been talk about the end of mama z. I wonder how old KJC is. If something happens to mama z, I think KJC will still conjure up something to keep it going. But if KJC is gone, I doubt they can last.

Regardless of how bad the guy is, he has kept things going on his brains alone while still ostensibly playing second fiddle. That's not so easy to do when you know you're the brains of the whole operation and mama is just a figurehead. Greed and pride are a potent combination. But our man KJC has shown commendable restraint.

Admittedly he has created the goose who lays the golden egg but there have been numerous examples in history where the brain of the scheme would have either become greedy to rake it all in for himself or been too proud to let someone else take the glory of his mental capacity. Going by human nature, that can change. If it does, the collapse will not be far behind.

Travis
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Travis wrote:

@Azula
    – The lies will continue for as long as there's an idiot who believes that the world is really going to end …

And you don't? Look around you, mate… our days are numbered.

But then again, human pride will probably fall last.

@Smurf
    – If I allow my thoughts to go in that direction, I would just end my life without delay. There won't be any reason on fighting every day for a better future because there won't be a better future. Yes, there are plenty of catastrophes and atrocities happening every day around the world but that won't make me lose faith in humanity. World population is approximately 7 billion. We would be naive to think that everyone is going to get along and be good to each other. Every culture in the world has its own point of view and its own way to govern themselves, and we must learn to accept them as they are without interference.  

I think that it is precisely because we believe the world will end soon, that groups such as WMSCOG take advantage of our faith.

As long as they have the means inflict fear in our minds and to keep members believing there isn't much to fight for on this earth, people will continue to fall for it.  I learned this when my girl used those same words as she tried to recruit me "look around you, all this will soon be destroyed, but we have a new Heaven and new Earth waiting for us and all we have to do is follow our spiritual mother." Sounds familiar?

True, there are plenty asshole in this world who will do as they will to destroy themselves along with all of us, but we cannot let them take over and rule our existence. We must never lose faith in ourselves. 

Azula
    Participant

emil wrote:

I wonder how old KJC is. If something happens to mama z, I think KJC will still conjure up something to keep it going. But if KJC is gone, I doubt they can last.

I heard he was about 25 when ash supposedly chose him as successor in 1984, so that would make him about 55 years old.

….But our man KJC has shown commendable restraint.

Admittedly he has created the goose who lays the golden egg but there have been numerous examples in history where the brain of the scheme would have either become greedy to rake it all in for himself or been too proud to let someone else take the glory of his mental capacity. Going by human nature, that can change….

One thing we need to remember about this cult is that it's incredibly sophisticated. So chances are it will never fail.

They try to legitimise their every single move as some prophecy from the bible. Eg they say that kjc is the prophetical joshua, so in which case when he probably kicks the bucket he will most probably appoint another (in secret following the tradition of jesus [aka ash] as shown by this here verse Matthew 16:20). So the successor will most probably be some other prophetical biblical charater, a prophetical caleb or prophetical gideon or something. Only at the appointed time will the successor be revealed.

And then there will be another prophecy about how the end is coming soon and WWIII is gonna start only after the 144k have cleansed their hearts because when the first 144k were found it was discovered, upon investigation, that their minds were clean but that their hearts weren't. Next part of the cleansing will be the colon…

With the end being around the corner and all that…

emil
    Participant

@Azula
    – You are good. They ought to choose you as their next GP.

MountainMom
    Participant

@Azula
    :  First of all "colon cleansing will be next." Lol!  Second of all, your assumption that the wms will spin the non-ending of the world into something like "their hearts weren't clean enough" or something similar is right on.  Pretty predictable with cults.  I just saw something on TV about a cult leader in Ohio who prophesied the end of the world and then said it didn't happen because there were "unpure" individuals in their group ( a whole family) whose hearts weren't in the right place.  He and his cult members actually killed the entire family of five and buried them in a barn. Then the whole cult moved to Wyoming or somewhere out there and finally disbanded because the cult leader kept demanding to sleep with his members wives.  The leaders of the WMS aren't that radical or violent, but still, the method of operation has parallels.

admin
    Keymaster

Azula wrote:

KF wrote:

I just read a post where someone knows a mom who says her son was told the end of the world (father's coming) 2018, wow this just keeps going and going.  I read also on how the californa members who left early in the begining of 2012, because they began to change the doctrine around and told those members who were there for 10-15 yrs that they misunderstood and that they never said the end would be in 2012.  so since 1997 they had these members bearing fruit and preaching and now that the time is here, they misunderstood, and now it's back to square one.  UNBELIEVABLE! 

Yeah it changed to we didn't say the world was ending, we said it was the end of preaching, and yet…….It's clearly written in the old mans books when he thought the end of the world was coming; wrong of course each and every time…and there is more than one prediction.  Look at the flyer on the front page of this site.  The flyer was called "1988 is the end of the world" and even at that they said no, we never said that, you just don't understand what that means.  The other excuse was something about Elijahs whale or some bulls/h/it about a fish eating somebody. 

Azula
    Participant

@ Emil

O_O

You're kidding right?

emil
    Participant

Azula wrote:

@ Emil

O_O

You're kidding right?

Only the second part of what I said. I meant the  first part.

MountainMom
    Participant

I know of at least one person in Seattle Zion who was recruited as a 19 year old in 2011 who was told that the world was ending in 2018.  He was never told 2012, although I also personally know people in the Chicago Zion who were absolutely told it was 2012.  This kid is now out of the WMSCOG, and I am still in contact with his parents.  They move the dates out, apparently, according to whatever works for them.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.