END OF WORLD

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    prtyeyes
    Participant

Does anyone know if the WMSCOG has been demanding more time from their worshipers, since the "end of the world" is coming up at the end of this year? Or does anyone who has a friend or relative still in the WMSCOG notice their loved one becoming even more estranged and distant from them?

Simon
    Participant

my understanding is the sealing of the 144000 (as opposed to gathering the great multitude)

MountainMom
    Participant

So again, the sealing means the deadline is over, no more can be sealed.  So no more recruiting, right?  Why recruit if the 144,000 have been sealed and no more can be in that number?  The race, or competition for crowns, as they like to call it, is over in 2012.

I have to say, it seems like you are not sure what to say on this as you can't seem to just give me the straight answer.  I understand your confusion, and I sympathize.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

How I wish that we could assure you, MountainMom, that they would stop recruiting. But like I've said, the wmscog lies to suit their purpose so I wouldn't be surprise if the recruitment goes on for another 15 years. 

Simon
    Participant

to gather the great mutltitude

MountainMom
    Participant

Before in this post you said "every member is the 144,000."  If membership is way over that number, how can every member be the 144,000?  You seem to be contradicting yourself.  And why gather the great multitude.  That would be everyone who is not in the 144,000.  We know what is going to happen to the great multitude already and the deadline (2012) for either destruction (according to the teachings of many Zions) or the sealing of the 144,000 will be past.   No more gathering.  Well, except for tithes and such I suppose.  There will be no deadline for that, I am sure.  I don't mean that flippantly.  I am actually sure.  You can never disagree with me on that one, because I know that you know I am right.

Ok.  the deadline will be past, the 144,000 sealed.  Now, you must agree that if something is sealed, that is the end of it.  It is done.  It can't be changed.  So they are all in there already.  To tell any potential member they are recruiting that they can be in the 144,000 would be deceptive at this point, after the 2012 deadline.  So will recruiters stop telling recruits this?  Please just say yes or no.  And then you can explain if you would like.  Thank you Simon.

Simon
    Participant

no I said not every member is the 144000

Simon
    Participant

and I would assume if they keep with 2012 (which who knows) then they would preach for great multitudeness.

Simon
    Participant

Oh and they gather the great multitude because you need to be gathered into God's church to be saved 144,000 or great multitude. sorry to split accross so many posts I keep realizing I miss questions lol.

MountainMom
    Participant

Sorry, I did go back and I had misquoted you.  You did say NOT everyone is in the 144,000.  My mistake.  Of course not everyone is in the 144,000.  Couldn't be, that was the point of my last question. Since there cannot be any more included in that number, will the recruiters stop telling recruits that they can make it into the 144,000?  I got no yes or no to that yet, but that is what I want to hear.  You just said no to my misquote, but not no to my question about what they will tell recruits in the future after the deadline is past.

Simon
    Participant

According to what I was taught yes they will stop. What I was told in 2010 was once we knew the 144000 were sealed, we would openly preach for them to be great multitude until mother said stop. Whether that will hapen I do not know being out of the loop, bur I see no reason why that wouldn't be feasable, we shall see what happens when it happens.

MountainMom
    Participant

Thank you Simon.  That is what I wanted to know.  I hope you will indulge me for one more request.  You said earlier that possible explanations for the 2012 date were the deadline for the sealing, and the end of the Gospel Age.  What did you mean by the Gospel Age?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The end of the gospel age is the end of 6th day in the creation. Prophetically, this pertains to the gathering of gods children and rebuilding the spiritual temple, jerusalem. Rebuilding jerusalem, or mother, is in relation to her wedding clothes being ready. Once her clothes are ready and complete (represented by the good deeds of the children) then the wedding may proceed and everyone will enter the 7th day, eternal rest, in heaven.

To be plain, the end of the gospel age is the end of our physical being. This world will not disappear but be inhabitable, plundered, and all of gods children will be in heaven with god. This is what I remember from the wmscog.

MountainMom
    Participant

So Renita, the end of the Gospel Age is the end of our physical being.  That plainly means the end of our life on earth.  And Simon has said in his posts that 2012 is the deadline for the Gospel Age.  Well, that is what we have been saying all along.  The wmscog says the end of us all is in 2012.  I do see that you are saying that the world will not disappear, but you ARE saying that we will not be in physical form here on earth as of January 1, 2013.  Simon said that he studied with the pastor's wife on this, right?  Correct me if I am wrong.  But if the pastor's wife doesn't know what the end of the Gospel Age is, and she lives with him, then I don't know who to believe in this church. 

So 2012 is it according to what the wmscog has been teaching.  There can be no back tracking if members or even former members are saying that they were taught the deadline was 2012, whether it be the end of the Gospel Age, the sealing of the 144,000, or the end of the world as we know it. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Different zions teach different things. I was told specifically in seattle zion that this year is the end. But now members are saying not this gregorian year but this lunar year will be over. So, we’re going to roll into the begining of 2013.

Simon
    Participant

As I mentioned the Gospel age is marked by the end of the completion of the tabernacle (which actually has nothing to do with the feast of tabernacles despite WMSCOG's claim). The completion of the Tabernacle was a very long time before the actual entering of Canaan, in fact a majority of the forty years in the desert was with the Tabernacle. This was pointed out to me durring the feast study when I did it, here they made it clear there would be a nondefined period of time between the fulfillment of the Gospel Age/Completion of the "Heavenly Tabernacle" (which is somehow both mother and the complete sealing 144000) and the completion of our work on earth entering Heaven (defined as the heavenly canaan)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

But from studying the seal of god, you’re sealed once you keep po. If all the 144000 have been found, then they were baptized and kept po. Unless “found” doesn’t mean they’ve been baptized. Which wouldn’t make since because when ever we introduced new members, we always said a new brother or sister has been found only after they’ve been baptized.

Simon
    Participant

Everyone saved is sealed to Heaven but the 144000 are extrasealed

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Ok. So what’s extra sealed compared to sealed? And what does it mean to be found?

Simon
    Participant

Extrasealed is the 144000 who are fully physically sealed and spiritually sealed where as the GM would be just spiritually sealed and protected a bit physically sometimes in theory

MountainMom
    Participant

Extra sealed?  There is no extra sealed in the Bible.  What about the deadline, the 2012 date bantied around the congregation for years, the Gospel Age deadline, the end for Muslims and Catholics deadline, and all that?  If now we may have 40 more years (just may, not certain) and we can be spiritually sealed but not fully physically sealed (only somewhat) then the story just keeps a changin'. 

2012 is the deadline everyone has talked about in the wmscog for years.  They wouldn't say anything about this date unless they got it directly from the pastor, and he got it from "the Mother."

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.