END OF WORLD

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    prtyeyes
    Participant

Does anyone know if the WMSCOG has been demanding more time from their worshipers, since the "end of the world" is coming up at the end of this year? Or does anyone who has a friend or relative still in the WMSCOG notice their loved one becoming even more estranged and distant from them?

Simon
    Participant

That’s not an accurate portrayal the church teaches 2012 as deadline for the gospel age .

my pastor said” whether father comes tomorrow or in twenty years” not exactly a 2012 end of the world

prtyeyes
    Participant

That’s not what I’ve been told from my friend who is currently a member. He stated pretty much that the wrath of god will come upon us, around the same time that some are predicting the ” end of the world” he never said anything about it being a deadline of the gospel age. Again I ask is the church demanding even more of your time because of all of this. Why such a heavy flow of good works being done and spread all over YouTube and the churches website.( Matthew 6:2-4)

Simon
    Participant

prtyeyes wrote:

That's not what I've been told from my friend who is currently a member. He stated pretty much that the wrath of god will come upon us, around the same time that some are predicting the " end of the world" he never said anything about it being a deadline of the gospel age. Again I ask is the church demanding even more of your time because of all of this. Why such a heavy flow of good works being done and spread all over YouTube and the churches website.( Matthew 6:2-4)

Well your friend is misunderstanding the message of the church because that is not the message of the study which mentions 2012 (btw my Pastor trained most of the other pastors in WMC so I would assume he has understanding of the doctrine.

And No the Church is not demanding more of my time.

Matthew 5:14-16

prtyeyes
    Participant

Matthew 5:14-16 that's true and that's exactly my point do your good deeds but you shouldn't push it in peoples faces by brocasting it on youtube and listing all of the accolades on the church's website like it's a showcase. People would know yourgood deeds just from word of mouth.

Simon
    Participant

except we arent glorifying WMC but Mother through the displaying of awards Isaiah 62:6-7 never seen videos on youtube so cannot speak for that and it still is about Mother not WMC

prtyeyes
    Participant

“Mother” isn’t being glorified the works of the church are! I don’t see her going out there doing clean-ups and blood drives. She’s not god! I pray you find truth!

Simon
    Participant

ACTUALLY she is participating if they are truthfully putting the videos up (from the Korean Churches of course) you would see her

prtyeyes
    Participant

No I haven’t seen any videos displaying her doing work. The videos posted on YouTube are only of the churches in the states doing community clean ups or blood drives.

Simon
    Participant

Just states fair enough

Joshua
    Participant

They do demand more and more of members time. The big push is father could arrive any day. Their mother is also getting tired and prays for the end to come this year. She was also praying for the end to come last year. It’s a built in sense of urgency coupled with an instant excuse something like father is giving us more time to gather the elect.

Simon
    Participant

Nope she was praying please wait last year.

prtyeyes
    Participant

Thanks Joshua! I kinda figured that they were, because my friend seems to be there alot more often and has problems with getting enough sleep between work and the church.

KF
    Participant

I just read a post where someone knows a mom who says her son was told the end of the world (father's coming) 2018, wow this just keeps going and going.  I read also on how the californa members who left early in the begining of 2012, because they began to change the doctrine around and told those members who were there for 10-15 yrs that they misunderstood and that they never said the end would be in 2012.

so since 1997 they had these members bearing fruit and preaching and now that the time is here, they misunderstood, and now it's back to square one.  UNBELIEVABLE!

and lets not forget the other failed dooms day from Korea, which they also deny.

MountainMom
    Participant

I have a question for Simon:  Could you explain what the deadline for the gospel age means?  (You said  in a former post that 2012 is the deadline for the gospel age.)  I have not heard that before.  I have heard directly that 2012 is the end of the world though.  It was also said directly in front of the whole church at the end of a Saturday service earlier this year.  The lady said she was looking forward to the mother coming for all of them at that time.  I've also heard it directly from former members, and so have others.  I believe there are lots of things members are told not to tell non-members, but these things are definitely circulated in the church by word of mouth.  Otherwise, how could so many members believe it and repeat it with conviction?  I know some current members personally, and they are good people.  I don't think they are liars, I just think they really believe what they have been told there.  I do not mean to insult anyone at the church.  I just have the belief that they are being misinformed.

Simon
    Participant

Sealing of the 144000 (is my understanding)

MountainMom
    Participant

So, does that mean there will be no more preaching since the 144,000 are already chosen?  Could you expand on this according to what you have been told?

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

This is just a re-post.

My brother said that the 144,000 could be any members of the wmscog. As long as you do anything they say or command, without any questions asked, without any complains, YOU CAN BECOME a part of that 144thou. So there's no guarantee, because only "god" knows who gets in. So I guess this is how they compel some members of following blindly. All of the members are "on the race" of entering that 144thou promise before it reaches limit and the door be shut on their faces. 

But it was mentioned to me that there will be a time that the preaching will stop and only "god the mother" decides when. I don't know if it is connected to the 144,000 but I think they won't stop their preaching. That would make them lose a lot of significant amount of money from new recruits.

MountainMom
    Participant

But again, I'd like to hear what you have to say, Simon, on your statement that the deadline for the Gospel Age is 2012.  If that is the deadline for the sealing, then it sounds like no more will be allowed in the 144,000.  That is the meaning of a deadline.  The end.  No more after that. So why recruit new members after that?

Simon
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

But again, I'd like to hear what you have to say, Simon, on your statement that the deadline for the Gospel Age is 2012.  If that is the deadline for the sealing, then it sounds like no more will be allowed in the 144,000.  That is the meaning of a deadline.  The end.  No more after that. So why recruit new members after that?

Why not? Not every member is 144,000

MountainMom
    Participant

Simon, what does deadline mean?  Why say anything about 2012 being a deadline for the Gospel Age if it doesn't mean anything.  It does mean something.  So what does it mean.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.