End of the world again….

• Creator
    Topic
    searchingfortruth
    Participant

Hello,

I have been told by a MSCOG member , yesterday 6/19/2013 they needed to have an emergencyservice because Mother says that this is the year the New Jerusalem will be completed. Meaning the world will end this year. Does anyone know how this is possible? The bible states in Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." Here is the complete passage: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of theearth mourn , and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power andgreat glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other . 32 Now learnparable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know thatsummer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even atthe doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass , till all these things be fulfilled .35 Heaven and earth shall pass away , but my words shall not pass away . 36 But of that day andhour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days ofNoe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be . 38 For as in the days that were beforethe flood they were eating and drinking , marrying and giving in marriage , until the day that Noeentered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came , and took them all away ; so shall alsothe coming of the Son of man be . 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken , andthe other left .

Sarah2013
    Participant

Exactly, Searchingfortruth! This is one of the puzzling things about this group. A lot of hush, hush.

searchingfortruth
    Participant

What is the whole point of writing all these books?

searchingfortruth
    Participant

@Hal: oh my goodness!! Lol

Sarah2013
    Participant

How much are the books? Also, I believe most members are encouraged to purchase these books once they are geared in – as in their mind is programmed and in sync with the beliefs of this group.

Simon
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Except that Mr Kim's books aren't available to the public. You have to be a member to purchase his "precious" books.

still both are blasphemous authors who are doing it for money that the buyers can't see it

Selena
    Participant

@searchingforthetruth Sorry I have a different way of speaking I wasnt implying that wmscog doesnt worship idols I was saying they worship none but the ones they call God. The bible says the antichrist will destroy all things people call God and have people worship Him.

MountainMom
    Participant

@Searching:  After researching this church for 4 years, I have just formed a theory.  I may be the only one with that theory, but it really seems like Joo Cheoul Kim is trying to copy Ahnsahnghong's method of writing and insinuate himself in there somewhere as the next person "revealed" by a present deity.  It follows, but as I say, it is only my guess.  The reason for doing this is obvious.  They have to keep this thing going some way, and after the "Mother" passes, someone else has to be "God." 

I think they will come up with a lame reason for him becoming the next deity on earth such as "look, even his first initials are J.C.!"  Lol!  And of course, the members will fall for it.  "Like Sheep Listening to his Voice."

Simon
    Participant

It would be difficult to make KJC god compared to ZGJ they can do the one flesh argument for ZJG to "override" the one God but what would they do for KJC?

Selena
    Participant

I always wondered why “mother” has never written a book. Why does all information of the church come from joo cheol kim and the general assembly. The church cant even do volunteer activities unless its authorized by the general assembly.

MountainMom
    Participant

Don't really know, but they can come up with some pretty crazy things and get members to buy it.  When they don't have an answer sometimes they just say,"Because Ahnsahnghong said so" whether he really did or not.  Maybe they will accept another person as a deity "Because Mother said so."  Could be that simple.  I'd be interested to hear what other ideas people have on that.

Disturbed
    Participant

I just looked at the initials….KJC…Korean Jesus Christ. Yep he's the next shoo in. Mother and one witness will bestow the honor on him and someone will take a picture.

searchingfortruth
    Participant

This stuff is getting out of hand. This is insanity!!

searchingfortruth
    Participant

@ Sunshine: I finally had the chance to see the video. That is just crazy and goes to show there are many people that are weak minded..

searchingfortruth
    Participant

There is a movie called Oh, God!! they are saying this is what happened to Ahn and thats how he became our saviour. You guys have to watch it, when you get a chance. It's ridiculous.

genny
    Participant

The George Burns movie from way back?

Sarah2013
    Participant

searchingfortruth wrote:

There is a movie called Oh, God!! they are saying this is what happened to Ahn and thats how he became our saviour. You guys have to watch it, when you get a chance. It's ridiculous.

Used to watch that movie over and over. Just saw it last week. You can't be serious, are you? 

searchingfortruth
    Participant

That very same movie from way back. I asked today if the main character really represented Ahn. They said in a way. No further explanation. They way the movie represents the world is how the world is today. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

searchingfortruth wrote:

That very same movie from way back. I asked today if the main character really represented Ahn. They said in a way. No further explanation. The way the movie represents the world is how the world is today. 

Sad but true. 

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

It would be difficult to make KJC god compared to ZGJ they can do the one flesh argument for ZJG to "override" the one God but what would they do for KJC?

I guess KJC must have become GP in 1985. In another 2 years, it will be 30 years for him as GP. One annointing from Mum and he becomes the new David. After that, it's apiece of cake. She has to live for another 2 years, which seems easy, seeing as she looks in great health in her photographs.

If she does pop off before that, then there is always photoshop. The time periods are all easy for them to manipulate seeing as how they show the 1260 years period and the 3+37 years.

jellybean
    Participant

It is difficult to tell what is the next thing they will do to keep extending the last day. I hope with all my heart that none of it ends up in a tragedy, that is one of my biggest fears. There are very good people in there who I love and will not deserve it after working so hard and sacrificing family, friends, relationships, and time.

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.