End of the world again….

• Creator
    Topic
    searchingfortruth
    Participant

Hello,

I have been told by a MSCOG member , yesterday 6/19/2013 they needed to have an emergencyservice because Mother says that this is the year the New Jerusalem will be completed. Meaning the world will end this year. Does anyone know how this is possible? The bible states in Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." Here is the complete passage: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of theearth mourn , and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power andgreat glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other . 32 Now learnparable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know thatsummer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even atthe doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass , till all these things be fulfilled .35 Heaven and earth shall pass away , but my words shall not pass away . 36 But of that day andhour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days ofNoe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be . 38 For as in the days that were beforethe flood they were eating and drinking , marrying and giving in marriage , until the day that Noeentered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came , and took them all away ; so shall alsothe coming of the Son of man be . 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken , andthe other left .

Stained
    Participant

searchingfortruth wrote:

Hello,

I have been told by a MSCOG member , yesterday 6/19/2013 they needed to have an emergencyservice because Mother says that this is the year the New Jerusalem will be completed. Meaning the world will end this year. Does anyone know how this is possible? The bible states in Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." Here is the complete passage: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of theearth mourn , and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power andgreat glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other . 32 Now learnparable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know thatsummer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even atthe doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass , till all these things be fulfilled .35 Heaven and earth shall pass away , but my words shall not pass away . 36 But of that day andhour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days ofNoe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be . 38 For as in the days that were beforethe flood they were eating and drinking , marrying and giving in marriage , until the day that Noeentered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came , and took them all away ; so shall alsothe coming of the Son of man be . 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken , andthe other left .

Nothing's ending.  Tell your friend to get this bullshit in writing. Emergency service, LOL.

searchingfortruth
    Participant

@Disturbed
    LOL  that is it no more baptisms because the world would end. The ones who believed in father and mother are going home to heaven to be angels again. 

Disturbed
    Participant

I just had a thought…since “father” is returning again…is he coming in the form of the general pastor joo cheol kim?! We all know Ahn isn’t coming back because he’s buried in South Korea.

According to bible testimony, Jesus returned in his original body that had been in the tomb. How is the WMSCOG going to pull that off? Only a select few people will witness this event or will the actor/elder who plays Ahn in the videos going to appear as Ahn.

They must be having long meetings to figure out how to continue pulling the wool over the members eyes

searchingfortruth
    Participant

lol I'm not sure. I kind of want the end of the year to come already to see what excuse they are going to give to the world for their gods being wrong. 

Stained
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

I just had a thought…since "father" is returning again…is he coming in the form of the general pastor joo cheol kim?! We all know Ahn isn't coming back because he's buried in South Korea.

According to bible testimony, Jesus returned in his original body that had been in the tomb. How is the WMSCOG going to pull that off? Only a select few people will witness this event or will the actor/elder who plays Ahn in the videos going to appear as Ahn.

They must be having long meetings to figure out how to continue pulling the wool over the members eyes

Or maybe Jackie Chan will play the role and Chris Tucker can be his side kick.  I would love to see what Chris would say on a Saturday morning when he got a look at all the ladies. 

Disturbed
    Participant

@searchingfortruth…when 2014 arrives WMSCOG will say they never said the world was ending. Like the 2012 prophecy turned into the Day of Atonement and completion of Jerusalem temple, they will come with the fulfillment of another feast. We’ve been in the Feast of Tabernacles for a lonnnnng time now.

Disturbed
    Participant

@Stained…is Jackie Chan Korean? You know they gotta keep it authentic. If he’s not Korean they’ll just use the guy who always plays Ahn. At least he’s already on the WMSCOG payroll!

MountainMom
    Participant

I believe the wms will try to "reveal" Joo Cheoul Kim as their next deity.  As I've said before, he is already writing books that look a whole lot like the format of Ahnsahnghong's books.   What a copycat he is! 

Disturbed
    Participant

At the end of the day it’s Mr Kim’s church. He illegally republished Ahn’s writings after deleting some of Ahn’s teachings and adding in some of his own (god the mother). I was told Mr Kim’s first book “My Sheep Hear My Voice” was an explanation or easy to understand version of understanding the basics of the truth. When you think about it…if Ahn were God, why would Mr Kim feel the need to further explain God’s words? There is power in writing books and suggest people buy it. The church owns Melchizedek Publishing so that cuts out that middle man from any profit sharing. To sum things up, he pays a little bit of expenses purchasing the paper for the books, ink and print related costs, and pockets all the profits. He has written many “sermon” books that we all buy to read during the 5am feast times and throughout the year. The books are printed in many different languages…more money for Mr Kim.

Disturbed
    Participant

Even the title is creepy…My Sheep Hear My Voice. I hear the voice of 1st coming Jesus…not Ahn and certainly not Mr Kim.

Selena
    Participant

One thing I noticed is that in the Bible it says the antichrist will destroy all things people call God. They say the Catholic Church is the antichrist but also say that they worship idols. They also said all prophecies of the Bible has been fulfilled. What about this prophecy? Lets think about it though what church in the whole world worships no idols with the exception of the leaders of the church. You guessed it the World Mission Society Church of God!

serg
    Participant

General Pastor Joo-Cheol Kim has written 5 books that I know of. The first being "My Sheep Listen To My Voice". This is just about basic elemental "truths". The second being "God's Called One's" This one is about living according to God's word and listening to His voice. The third book being "God the Father and God the Mother" which explains about "Father" and "Mother". About half of it explains about father and the 2nd half about mother. The fourth being "Mother's Wish" which is basically how you should behave and act as an Elohist or a child of "mother". and the last being "Boost about God". This one is about preaching, all 33 chapters strongly emphasize on preaching to the lost brothers and sisters.

Each book served a specific porpoise. All of them have their fear factors and tactics to brainwash members when they don't even know. I studied all of these repeatedly time and time again. It was after I left and re read them that I realized how much power these books have on your mind, and how they are full of errors and verses taken out of context. Especially the 3rd book. The last one is the one with the most fear factors. It basically says no preaching? then it's hell for you. Preach or the end might come tomorrow and you'l be in trouble. All in a nut shell. It never directly says it, but you will feel it after you read it. It's funny and fishy that the General Pastor had to write these. Weren't Ahn's teachings enough? lol

emil
    Participant

No serg. Ahn's teachings certainly weren't enough. Ahn was a preacher. He had nothing really unique. His church was just one among thousands with no USP, no strong reason for people to be members.

After he died, GP must have thought up this brilliant scheme. It is basically marketing. Segment the existing market, identify your target demographics  and find a niche. Then position your product for your target.

If you try to make your product all things to all people, it is virtually impossible. When you have a potential 6 billion customer market, there is no point in being a me-too with say 20% attractiveness to 100% people. But if your product can appeal 80+ % to even 1 % of the potential customer base, you have a 60 million customer target easily. Hope I have been clear in what I am trying to say.

Disturbed
    Participant

@Serg…don’t forget about the new book “Come to the Spirit and the bride”

serg
    Participant

wow another one. How many will he write. How much more convincing do members need.

Simon
    Participant

His writting books is not that different from Joel osteen. Billy Graham Joyce Myers et al

Disturbed
    Participant

Except that Mr Kim’s books aren’t available to the public. You have to be a member to purchase his “precious” books.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Kinda weird on the non-public book. Imagine if Jesus meant for the bible to be non-public?

searchingfortruth
    Participant

@ Stained: Your hilarious!!! LMAO

@Mountainmom
    : So now there is another man who is being considered being another Christ? His purpose would be what exactly? Would this be part of the same WMSCOG organization? Or would this new god would be the start of another "true" religion? 

@Sarah2013
    : I agree, the Bible makes it clear to tell the good news to everyone, not keep to yourself or pick and choose which one can be told. Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 

I agree the only book we need is the Holy Bible!!

@ Selene: Are you sure WMSCOG are the only ones that do not worship idols? By what I see they have idolized a man named Ahn and some woman who think they are gods. They pray in their name, ask for blessings in their name. That sounds like worshipping idols and false gods. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol, Hal. The book of Lesbians? Oh dear.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.