End of the world again….

• Creator
    Topic
    searchingfortruth
    Participant

Hello,

I have been told by a MSCOG member , yesterday 6/19/2013 they needed to have an emergencyservice because Mother says that this is the year the New Jerusalem will be completed. Meaning the world will end this year. Does anyone know how this is possible? The bible states in Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." Here is the complete passage: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of theearth mourn , and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power andgreat glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other . 32 Now learnparable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know thatsummer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even atthe doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass , till all these things be fulfilled .35 Heaven and earth shall pass away , but my words shall not pass away . 36 But of that day andhour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days ofNoe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be . 38 For as in the days that were beforethe flood they were eating and drinking , marrying and giving in marriage , until the day that Noeentered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came , and took them all away ; so shall alsothe coming of the Son of man be . 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken , andthe other left .

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:Wasn't very open but was more open to doctrine talks than the topic of mind control which looked like a.diversion

he wasn't open! he was all about F&M and ugly sisters. lol. i wasn't open minded until ilearned about the anti mother book.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

even after i left i was reluctant to call it a cult.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Wasn't very open but was more open to doctrine talks than the topic of mind control which looked like a.diversion

Who ever said to talk about mind control?

I said address the controls.

and on that topic, wait for it…..I was very concrete actually.

Boom.  pwnd.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

mind control isn't control?

emil
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

mind control isn't control?

Renita you misunderstand what Q is saying.

His point is that we do not directly discuss the mind controls with the current member. Instead, we use knowledge of the controls to address the problem.

His earlier post:

Questioninginla wrote:

3) From the research on the surveys I did with ex-members, recognition of the control systems is where the implosion occurs – ie, why people exit.

made me think that he was advocating discussion with members about how they are controlled, but his latest post says he did not advocate it at all. Instead, he is advocating a more subtle approach.

Some practical steps from Q might help rather than just a theoretical statement.

Simon
    Participant

Q needs to communicate a hell of a lot clearer

Simon
    Participant

And needs to stop being an arrogant ass

Love'n Honey
    Participant

i thought q was a lady..

Simon
    Participant

Might be

Harry
    Participant

Seriously Q ? Your bitch slappin shim? That’s not even a challenge for you!

I take a couple days off in Newport to watch the ships come in and and things get crazy come on stained your supposed to be in charge of this asylum. Seriously if anybody hears from Carlos I would appreciate a heads up thanks

Sarah2013
    Participant

The wolves have vanished so we pick on each other. Smh…. Questioningla uses a lot of psyche approach which makes sense to that regard.

Simon
    Participant

No Q makes psyche crap up as Q goes along.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

we're all on the same team! so what if we make up stuff as we go. speaking out loud helps development of strategy.

emil
    Participant

Q is academic in approach.

Simon
    Participant

Academics have ethics such as not accusing people of lying just because the background is different. Theres more than wmscog and Q. Also Q magically jumped from naive to cult expert in a day sounds bogus q also changed stories mid conversation Q explicitly said to take a specific approach then said that never said to

Sounds like emotive based pseudoscience

MountainMom
    Participant

Whatever happened to FTOS, 144,000 and the like?  Did Mother find out they were on the internet again?

emil
    Participant

They gave up on us. Our souls are not saveable.

Simon
    Participant

AnswersWho needs saving from jesus saving BY jesus is the

Love'n Honey
    Participant

question.. what does 'salavation is from the Jews' mean?

emil
    Participant

^ My belief is it means the Saviour is born from among the Jews.

Viewing 20 replies - 201 through 220 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.