Done with religion

• Creator
    Topic
    donttrustzang
    Participant

It sucks to say this, but thanks to this whole expierience, im closing the book on religion…  If jesus is real, im probally doomed, or he will have mercy on me. i didnt believe in jesus before this group, and now after it i find it hard to believe any church out there… I feel like im back at square one, asking the same questions i started with…  I have faith that God will lead me wherever i need be. sorry for the rant just need to express these feelings

KC
    Participant

frustrated angry and confused, God didnt left you…. if He did… you would be STILL in wmscog.

and you are not the only one, its just how wmscog is, they take advantage of people when they are down and in need of guidance and when they think you were of no interest for them or would be dangerous for them, yes they will cast you out…. its like that eveywhere.,

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Frustrated angry confused wrote:

I have recently left the organization and have no words to describe how I feel about the whole experience. I am so angry at God, angry at the world, angry at myself and the entire situation just frustrates me. I quit school and now my family blame me for everything. I used to preach "the end of the world" to them and I took drastic and uninformed desicions. My entire life changed completely. I'm trying to move past this, trying to take my life back but it's just so hard because I have no idea how I'm gonna go on with my life now. I feel like God failed me because they all couldn't have found me at a better time. I was at my weakest and I feel like that was an advantage to the church. I was so excited to have finally found the ''perfect truth'' and because I could understand the Bible better…I am soo angry I just wanna die!!! The mistreatment I received from the leaders of the church. I thought it was all my fault and was repenting for things I didn't even do…mxm! Please, if anyone was there for a reasonably long amount of time (a former member), like maybe a year or so, please email me @ [email protected] or just leave your email address on the forum so we can chat. I'm still at loss and in confusion. I need answers

Anger is an acceptable reaction, bro. You have the right to be angry, but please not at yourself. They are the ones that deceive you, direct your anger at them. Please it is not too late. I feel for you. Some of us here stayed in wmscog ranging from weeks to years. Some I know stayed for 6 years before finding out the truth. Don't let them ruin it for you and don't let go of God. He is the only one that can help you now. Just trust in Him. We will do all we can to help you. Just don't give up.

KC
    Participant

speaking about lucifer, for wmscog his name would be the “east star”.

KC
    Participant

Issnt it quite ironic? A god on earth basically miss translated the bible, or maybe they don’t and were just describing themselves.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Hal wrote:

KC wrote:

speaking about lucifer, for wmscog his name would be the "east star".

East of what? Its one of the problems with the septuigant (your "ot") as it is full of mistranslations.

I think KC was just joking.

KC
    Participant

no im not ๐Ÿ™‚

really in wmscog lucifer were called "the east star" which supposedly the guy who decieve us when we are still the prince and princess up there in heaven with mama & papa god, thus we try to assasinate mama… failed and get thrown down to earth.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

KC wrote:

no im not ๐Ÿ™‚

really in wmscog lucifer were called "the east star" which supposedly the guy who decieve us when we are still the prince and princess up there in heaven with mama & papa god, thus we try to assasinate mama… failed and get thrown down to earth.

Oh I see. LOL. They didn't explain that much to me about that. I couldn't never understand where they get the idea that some angels in heaven were "unjustly" punished like they are lowering God's pedestal.

Simon
    Participant

Hal wrote:

Simon wrote:

Hal wrote:

The term Lucifer (star of light in Latin) does not appear anywhere in the Tanakh. It is another one of the mistranslations from Hebrew to Greek in the Septuigant. The term is heylel which means morning star.

Technically it isn't a mistranslation Lucifer is the morning star. It is just not a proper noun and as such should not be kept as Lucifer as if it were a proper noun.

Elievalkyrie wrote:

First of all, I believe that God is all-good and that He is not the author of sin. If He was the author of it, man wouldn't be punish for it in the first place. He allowed it to exist in order to manifest Himself to his people. He can control it or he can allow it as we can see in the Bible but He did not create it. Sin, for me, is still a mystery. Not because I do not understand it, but because I still do not know where it really came from.

I see the words EVIL, BAD, SIN as something that makes us appreciate their counterpart. When we see bad things, we don't like it and that's when we appreciate the good things in life. When we sin, we see our failures and this makes us appreciate that God is there, ready to accept us even though we are sinners.

The 10 commandments did not exist only because we NEED to follow it, it was made by God in order to show people that they CAN'T follow it. You can keep trying to follow it, but you will ALWAYS break one or more, you can never in your life follow ALL of it at once. That's why man cannot save himself, he cannot rely on himself for salvation. He needs someone to save him, someone NOT like him and everyone would agree that only God have this ability (because He is the only one free from sin). We can see in Romans 5:20, "The law was added so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more". The more laws God made, the more people sinned and the more we SEE that we are really nothing compared to Him. But we are saved BY His unconditional grace.

So that is why we are given consciousness in the first place, it is in order for people to distinguish the good from bad.

Seems more a we won't than we cannot.

Lucifer means star of light in latin based upon the Greek heosphros which means bringer of light. The hebrew word Heylel means star of the morning and is based upon Nebuchandezzer II.

Lucifer is what they called the Morning Star 

Simon
    Participant

and the morning star IS the planet venus

Done
    Participant

Does anyone know how to view ASH's hand-written notes in english? I tried using google translator but it wasn't much help. 

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

FAC, I’ve found google translate to be a bit lacking when it comes to translating hangul. Though I have heard its quite an easy language to learn, I really don’t want to dedicate the time to it. Perhaps there is a more thorough web translator out there, but you would probably have to pay for it. I’ve thought about it, but there’s enough in English around the web to disprove beyond a shadow of a doubt the COG teachings.

Simon
    Participant

Hal wrote:

Simon wrote:

and the morning star IS the planet venus

Not by Judaism. The term is viewed as the king of the east (Nebuchandezzer II ) much like the eagle reprsented Cyrus The Great Of Persia.

The morning star is symbolic language Nebuchadnezzer II isn't the morning star he is calling him the morning star symbolicly and that morning star is venus.

Sarah2013
    Participant

This is philosophy and not bible take. God has given us common sense for a reason. I will not accept man made connotations. Done with that. God cannot lie – numbers 23:19. If you cannot lie then you cannot be the father of lies. He gave even satan the free will to choose. He will not force us to love or follow him, so, if he God, created something that is the opposite of him, then common sense will reveal that it is for us to be able to choose. He would be a confused God, if you ask me, if he were both.

Simon
    Participant

Did you typo in there? I am not sure what you mean by

"This is philosophy and not bible take"

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes . It is a typo. I was trying to respond to renita.payno’s comment, which sounded more philosophical to me than bible talk. Typo on the take should be talk. Thanks for pointing that out.

Done
    Participant

Sarah I PMed you. Please let's chat

Sarah2013
    Participant

Ok. Check your inbox.

Simon
    Participant

alright thanks for clarifying I get you now lol

Viewing 18 replies - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.