Home Forums Biblical Arguments Does ZhangGilJah Represent The Heifer In Numbers 19?

This topic contains 27 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Love'n Honey 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Love'n Honey

I’m afraid of going to gypsies and witches.. I’m afraid they’ll curse me with their voodoo for fun.

Love'n Honey

Though it may seem like a silly question, it isn’t. The COG focuses so much on how everything must be fulfilled perfectly. How to keep the Feasts, what it means to be like isaac. Interestingly, the bible hasn’t laid out like the commandments what a prophet is but it does give many comparisons between gods prophets and other prophets. Question: how are witches and psychics explained? how am I supposed to tell the difference between gods true prophets and a psychic who pretends to believe in god?

Simon
    Participant

that is circular logic

Oh, Heck, Shimon!!!! My god, read the prophets in the Old Testament.  They define themselves …. Are You Awake??????

Simon
    Participant

where does the scripture define a prophet and how?

Simon
    Participant

nonsensical he performed actions of a prophet when he prophesied to Nebuchadnezzar

loocpoc wrote:

Just a heads up but Jews dont have a bible per say…. 

I have a great interest in Judaism.  And a great interest in Christianity.  Basically, I think, you want to argue against the Messianic view of Jesus.  There are scriptures in the Old Testament that point to a saviour being born.  That there will come a Messiah.  Your argument would be based on proving that Jesus was NOT the Messiah foretold in the Old Testament.  That would automatically disprove his divinity also, in my opinion.  So I would like to see some of your arguments.  I think you can put together a convincing argument that Jesus is not Divine and that Jesus is not the Messiah.  But I would like to see how you do it.

You say Jews don't have a Bible.  That is correct.  Jews have the Torah.  The Torah is the first 5 books of the Christian Bible.  Those were the books Moses brought down.  Then you have the books of the Prophets and the other special books like Psalms, Daniel, Job, etc.  The great books of the Jewish faith are very close to what Christians read as their Old Testament.  That is why I tell people, put your finger in the Bible where the New Testament begins …. you will see that easily 70% of the Bible are Jewish sacred books.

Simon
    Participant

First coming never failed that isn't the purpose of the second coming.

Loocpoc said, "I can go tit for tat with scripture to prove Jesus was not G-d in the flesh along with Ahn and Zhang…."

Loocpoc, I am curious.  What do you mean by scripture?  Are you talking about the Bible?  The 4 Gospels and everything following them in the New Testament are all about the divinity of Jesus.  I don't understand where your tit for tat would come from??? 

Simon
    Participant

I know you don't hence I said I pretended you meant the second 😛

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

Right on, Sueno. 🙂

shimon wrote:

Too late loocpoc Genny gets credit for that 😛

Shimon, do you mean the part about Jesus allowing Himself to die?  I know I wrote about that somewhere, but I forget where…

edited — Found it.  It's here: https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum/topic.php?id=40

Loocpoc said, "I can go tit for tat with scripture to prove Jesus was not G-d in the flesh along with Ahn and Zhang…."

Which could mean Jesus Ahn Sahnghong and Zhag Gil Jah are not God OR could mean Jesus alone was God in the flesh not along with Ahn Sahnghong and Zahng Gil Jah

He meant the first but I pretended he meant the second and said you proved it lol

genny
    Participant

Right on, Sueno. 🙂

shimon wrote:

Shimon, do you mean the part about Jesus allowing Himself to die?  I know I wrote about that somewhere, but I forget where…

edited — Found it.  It's here: https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum/topic.php?id=40

Wrong Shimon.  Genny shows the fallacy of the dual god argument put forth by WMSCOG.  There is no Biblical support of that concept.  Christians (unlike Ahnians) believe that the birth of Christ Jesus fulfilled the Messiah prophesies of the Old Testament (the 75% of the Bible that is Jewish).  To erase the Original Sin of Adam and to allow the reunification with God and his human creation, Jesus had to die and rise again.  The Crucifixtion was his death, the Resurrection was his conquering death, fulfilling the Messiah Scriptures and reopening the relationship between Man and his Creator that was cut off by Adam and the Original Sin.

Following his Resurrection, God's Holy Spirit came to the Apostles and spread through their teaching and spreading of the Word (Gospels).

God the Father, God the Son (Jesus) and God the Holy Spirit.  That's it, Shimon.  That's what a Christian MUST believe if they consider themselves Christian.   This belief in the Son and the Spirit  is the fundamental difference between Christians and Jews.  

Simon
    Participant

genny
    Participant

Renita, that is an example used to help describe the Trinity.  The egg has a white, a yolk, and a shell–3 parts. 

The wms clearly taught me that it is not one god with two parts, but two gods.  Did they finally realize that this doesn't match with all the verses about only one God in the Bible?

If they are serious about saying father and mother are only one god, then they will have to give up their idea that "elohim" means plural Gods.  Otherwise they are doing the same thing that Christianity does with the Trinity.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.