Does the wmscog keep a false pa-ssover?

• Creator
    Topic
    Mayor and Mike
    Participant

The time is near, and the current members with be attending the pa-ssover ceremony. Do they or don't they observe a false pa-ssover?

GODS friend
    Participant

MAYOR AND MIKE ARE FALLEN ANGELS THERE  FATHER IS A BASTARD

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Where is she? She is gone. Gone away. She is on supernatural tv. I can't believe it. 

GODS friend
    Participant

ASK ME  ABOUT HER PLANS MAYOR AND MIKE  WOULDNT YOU LIKE TO KNOW I KNOW ITS BURNING  YOUR SOUL ARENT YOU SCARED??   THATS   WHY  YOU WANT HER DEAD   BECAUSE   YOUR  AFRAID   OF  HER  TAKEOVER  AND  GODS   GLORIFCATION ON EARTH   YOU PHONEY  CHRISTIANS  YOU  THINK  I  BELEIVE THAT    DONT  EVEN  SAY   YAHWEHS  NAME  YOU   ARE  ESAU   AND  GOD  HATES  E SAU    FOREVER   LOOK  IT  UP  IN  MALACHI  GENTILES!!

ONLY ESAU DENIES  SECOND COMING OF CHRIST!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

No. I do not say the name you mention. I'll look it up. More church doctrine? 

GODS friend
    Participant

YES AS A MATTER OF FACT     WE  CAN KEEP  THIS  GOING  WHERE DO YOU LIVE   MAYOR OR MIKE ?

WHAT IS YOUR RACE?    WHO ARE  YOU ?     WHY  DO  YOU HIDE  BEHIND  THE  INTERNET?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

It's time for you to yield. Step back. Like Untouchable said go away. You kept a false passover. Who are you but a decieved angel. 

GODS friend
    Participant

THIS IS NO FUN MAYOR OR MIKE!

ASK ME A QUESTION!

ASK ME ESAU!

BECAUSE YOUR NOT FOOLING ME WITH THIS GOODY TWO SHOES ACT 

YOUR SCARED NOW 

SO  YOU REALISE WHEN YOU PLAY WITH GOD  HE SENDS OUT  HIS  MONSTERS.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Stop jumping around. Pick a topic and stay in it. I'll talk to you in the topic: Z G J supernatural tv show. 

GODS friend
    Participant

OK LETS TALK ABOUT THE SHOW  IT WILL BE A SENSATION    FIRST  SHE  WONT EVEN  REVEAL  HERSELF  AS  GOD  TO  THESE  HIGHSCHOOL  KIDS  THEY  HAVE  TO  FIGURE  IT  OUT  WE  HAD  CLASSES   ON ACTING  AT  THE  SUNLAND CHURCH  AND  WE  CAME  UP  WITH SKITS  IN KOREA   NOW  WE  HAVE A DEAL  WITH  WARNER  BROTHERS   THE  FIRST  EPISODE  IS WRITTEN  BY SON YUN  PARK  CALLED   "HEAVEN AND  EARTH"

AND WE HAVE MUSIC FOR THE SOUNDTRACT  COMPOSED BY THE  HEAVENLY ORCHESTRA  IN KOREA  LIKE  MOTHER SAID  ARE SONGS  WILL ECHO  IN HEAVEN  I COULD TELL YOU ABOUT  THE   CARTOON..

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Ok. So you are making a show. Okay. That's it?

GODS friend
    Participant

MAYOR AND MIKE  SMELLS LIKE DOG POOP  HA  HA !

OH MIKE BEFORE  YOU BURN

MAKE SURE YOU TELL PEOPLE  ABOUT THE SHOW

ITS GONNA BE AWESOME     REALLY   CHECK IT OUT    I KNOW YOUR GONNA LIKE IT   YOUR OLD FRIEND ZANG  WHO YOU BEEN ATTACKING FOR A WHILE NOW     IS GOING TO BE SO LOVED ON THE EARTH 

DOESNT THAT MAKE YOU MAD?   ARE YOU SCARED?   WELL THATS  HOW  THE BALL   BOUNCES 

MAYBE  YOU SHOULD THINK BEFOR RASHNESS OF ACTION  TO  SAY SOMETHING  ABOUT  A ORGANIZATION   YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT  

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Jamal P come on. Stay in one topic. I am not as you describe. I am not mad, I am not scared. I've met heavenly mother. I am not Esau. You need to grow up spiritually, and mentally. The bible says bless, do not curse. All you've done is curse. So smarten up. 

GODS friend
    Participant

YOU SAY YOU MET HER         BUT SO QUICK   TO BETRAY HER!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

That's right, I went to Korea and met her in person. I know more about the church then you know. So be cool. The bible says don't judge. So stop judging GODS friend. 

GODS friend
    Participant

TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CHURCH

Viewing 15 replies - 141 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.