Does the wmscog keep a false pa-ssover?

• Creator
    Topic
    Mayor and Mike
    Participant

The time is near, and the current members with be attending the pa-ssover ceremony. Do they or don't they observe a false pa-ssover?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Ok Jamal. Take a time out. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Just ignore him

JAMAL
    Participant

GOD THE MOTHER ZANG GIL JAH   will  be a darling of the press  you watch and see

nobody cares about your stupid website .

MountainMom
    Participant

JAMAL wrote:

mountain mom  first zang gil jah will destroy you.    you are deceptive      facinated  with GOD  the Mother

she doesnt care about you    she knows you  and your friends  are traitors betrayed GOD ALLMIGHTY ! who created her.

I think this means that none of the rest of you need to worry untill I am destroyed.   Ok then.

JAMAL
    Participant

GOD the mother zang gil jah  will be at the oscars.

praising GOD the father who made her.      GOD created  hollywood for his  jesus christ story you know  whatever  else they make doesnt matter.  better listen gentiles!!    watch her  intensely  before  you fry in hell for putting up this dumb website.

JAMAL
    Participant

listen to this gentiles  GOD the mother has a message for you  BURN!   ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Juiseppe, you sounds like you are from South Korea. You also sound like you are a member from the church. Is that correct?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

He definately does sound Korean.

JAMAL
    Participant

yes im a member of the church but lets not talk about me  lets talk about you

you guys are a bunch of snitching  gentiles  YOU SNITCHED  ON GOD THE MOTHER !! just for that shes gonna rub ya out see

hell  too good for ya  maybe  shell turn you into a rock    and be a rock  for eternity.   be a rock

UntouchableJ
    Participant

So, your a member. Did Zhang say she was going to be on tv??!! What will she talk about?

JAMAL
    Participant

she will expose the true devils of this world which is you  it will be a short  episode.

i said stop typing untouchable j   your a lame and a idiot.

GODS friend
    Participant

whats wrong  cowards?!!   you dont want to spar anymore?!   lets  go!!  you cant even  back up your claims  just going with whatever that  loser missionary  ron says  hes  going to  hell and youll join  him!!!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

What's the point? Zang is dead. There is no reason to fight anymore. Give it up. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Her name is cleared. You said it yourself. 

GODS friend
    Participant

YOULL BURN IN HELL FOR SLANDERING GOD

YOUR NIGHTMARE IS JUST BEGINNING   YOULL DIE TONIGHT!!!  HA  HA  HA  HA  HA  HA  HA

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

She is dead. I can't believe it. 

GODS friend
    Participant

MIKE AND MAYOR   LOSER    BRAINDEAD  MORON    DONT KNOW  ANYTHING  ABOUT THE CHURCH!!   SO  ASK  ME  HUH  JUST  ASK ME   JUST  ASK ME!!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

When did heavenly mother die?

GODS friend
    Participant

STUPID  DUMMIES  JUST  TALKING TO  MEMBERS  AND  WHOEVER

THAT NOT STOPPING ANYTHING  YOU  BASTARDS  ARE GOING  TO LOSE  BIG  TIME  CANT YOU SEE  THAT  WILL YOU KEEP ON TYPING    PROVES  YOUR   A STUPID  DUMB   GENTILE  BEGGING  TO  GET IN THE WMSCOG      BUT  NOOOO  WAY    YOU  LOSERS  STAY   OUTSIDE  THE  CITY  WITH  THE  FALLEN  ANGELS   IN  TOTAL DARKNESS  FOREVER  DUMMIES   SHOULD  HAVE  QUIT  WHILE  YOUR AHEAD    ZANG GIL JAH   WILL BE THE PRAISE OF THE EARTH   EAT  THAT!!!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

You are avoiding my question. Someone typing on facebook doesn't prove she is alive. If she is alive. Prove it. I"m talking to you and all the members of the church. Prove it. Where is she?

Viewing 20 replies - 121 through 140 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.