Does the wmscog keep a false pa-ssover?

• Creator
    Topic
    Mayor and Mike
    Participant

The time is near, and the current members with be attending the pa-ssover ceremony. Do they or don't they observe a false pa-ssover?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor… Its something. Not a normal something. Maybe I’ll alert the Fbi so they can track the I.P. address :o|

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

MM, did you see the tag in the corner? Hohoho. That's kinda funny. Who is this guy?

MountainMom
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

MM, did you see the tag in the corner? Hohoho. That's kinda funny. Who is this guy?

I did see that!  Lol!  But if it comes true like the rest of their predictions, I guess I won't worry.  No end of the world in 2012, No end to all Catholics and Muslims in 2012, No last Passover ever in 2012.  Then their Jubilee year doomsday also came and went.  Hmmm……… 

MountainMom
    Participant

Oh, and I forgot one:  Mother predicted that the winter of 2012-2013 was supposed to be the worst, coldest one ever in Chicago.  The records indicated that there was a record set there for one of the mildest, instead!  Lol!  There was a record set for the latest first snow event ever in Chicago!  These are just a few of the failed predictions.  I know there are more out there.

JAMAL
    Participant

you  gentiles should  know this website  will self destruct  in 2 days

JAMAL
    Participant

GOD the MOTHER  Zang gil jah is also running for president.

JAMAL
    Participant

GOD the father  will be worshipped everywhere  while  you gentiles who are typing  against the wmscog  will be burning in hell forever  FOREVER DAMNED ….

MountainMom
    Participant

JAMAL wrote:

you  gentiles should  know this website  will self destruct  in 2 days

Should we add this to the failed predictions? 

JAMAL
    Participant

ALL THE INFORMATION YOU RECIEVE   AND INTERVIEWS  WITH EX MEMBERS MEAN NOTHING

ZANG GIL JAH IS GOD ON EARTH  SHE HAS INFINITE POWER  you  really screwed up.

MountainMom
    Participant

@Jamal
    :  You are putting us on, right?  You couldn't possibly believe this stuff. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

No. Untouchable. You were right the first time. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

So your a Prophet, now?

JAMAL
    Participant

did you know zang gil jah can talk to insects  and command them?

she will  put bed bugs  in your sleeping quarters,  or make you drop dead  abondon this website.

GOD the father blessed her with the plagues of exodus  gentiles!

MountainMom
    Participant

What about the conversations with people who have never been members but have had to deal with the horrific reality of having a loved one involved with the Wms?  Their stories are all the same, and they back up my experiences.

MountainMom
    Participant

Ok Jamal, OK.  I needed a laugh today, so thank you!

JAMAL
    Participant

mountain mom  first zang gil jah will destroy you.    you are deceptive      facinated  with GOD  the Mother

she doesnt care about you    she knows you  and your friends  are traitors betrayed GOD ALLMIGHTY ! who created her.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

MM, do you see what happens when you spend too much time in a cult, you take drugs and start talking all crazy like. Be careful, mother commands the insects. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

You said it best MM. Man OH MAN!

JAMAL
    Participant

GOD the mother gives eternal life to her chosen loved ones..

but you wicked gentiles slandering  her should tremble.

JAMAL
    Participant

GOD THE  MOTHER  ZANG GIL JAH  WILL BE THE PRAISE  OF  THE EARTH!!!

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.