Does the wmscog keep a false pa-ssover?

• Creator
    Topic
    Mayor and Mike
    Participant

The time is near, and the current members with be attending the pa-ssover ceremony. Do they or don't they observe a false pa-ssover?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mountain Many of their main doctrines are based on skewed logic, so they can’t admit wrong. They have their own spin on everything. They have to commit to their thinking. Admitting their error, is admitting defeat on everything. When you encounter a bonafide error in their doctrine they either put another warped doctrine into it as backup, give you a philosophical idea to sway you, or just ignore the issue all together.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

..Continuing. I remember when I told the Deacon that Prov.8, is written metaphorically in the words of “wisdom”, and not King Solomon. He replied with, “Well…um…just dont go repeating that”. For anyone who has heard the 7 Day Creation, there is a spin on everything. Animals represent people, different lights etc. And since they gave the spin, they seem like the knowledge holders.

MountainMom
    Participant

Bump.

JAMAL
    Participant

GOD the MOTHER  will  be  glorified on the earth  remember  that  when  gentiles  see her on tv

JAMAL
    Participant

speaking abusively about something you cant understand GOD was  right about you  rotten gentiles  GOD the MOTHER   will be glorified on the earth

JAMAL
    Participant

GOD  the MOTHER  WILL  SHINE FOREVER HER LOVE IS  SUPREME

JAMAL
    Participant

mountain mom who are you?

JAMAL
    Participant

MOUNTAIN MOM  IS GOING TO HELL   you can talk about the church all you want   you and  your gentile cronys  who set up this  lame website  but  your still going  to hell remeber that!!!

JAMAL
    Participant

untouchable j   GOD THE MOTHER  says your going to burn in hell  so continue to post things  about the church    you are going to hell  anyway. 

MountainMom
    Participant

JAMAL wrote:

mountain mom who are you?

First you admit you don't know me, and in the next post you say I'm going to burn in hell!  I forgive you for that comment.  You don't know me, so I can't take anything you say personally. 

You do come across as very angry and desperate, though.  Not the qualities a person would assume were present in a person who is full of the spirit of God and the "truth."   If you have your place in the 144,000 shouldn't you be full of joy instead?  Why feel the need to talk on this site and insult those who, in your opinion, aren't in the 144,000?  I apparently, am someone you don't have to be in competition with for a spot in the esteemed chosen bunch, so why be so desperate and insulting? 

I am not an administrator of this site, but I do fully admire them and all the people who have contributed to exposing the Wms for what it really is.  Have a nice day!

MountainMom
    Participant

JAMAL wrote:

MOUNTAIN MOM  IS GOING TO HELL   you can talk about the church all you want   you and  your gentile cronys  who set up this  lame website  but  your still going  to hell remeber that!!!

I am kind of wondering why you singled me out (and Untouchable) when I haven't posted on here for days.  Why all of a sudden?  Is it something in particular I said.  Just wondering.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Jamal, hello. Thanks for coming to this site. We should talk. You and I. You know a lot of us were members and now have left. There are problems with the church that need to be addressed. So let us discuss these problems together. 

Jamal, did you know the passover hasn't come yet. The 14th day of Nisan hasn't arrived yet. We have about 2.5 weeks to go. You and the church observed the passover too early, on the wrong day. 

It's important for you to know about the truth. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Jamal I’ll worry when I post a Lie. Haven’t yet. Why are you here? Go away.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Correct, Jamal. The Passover has not come yet, as it is the Lunar calander leap year. Lets find the truth, together.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@ Mountain mom, Jamal never kept the passover at the appointed time. Therefore he doesn't have the protection of the passover, he cannot escape from disasters, and I highly doubt he is one of the 144000 sealed from the 12 tribes of Israel. He cursed you guys, and the bible says, do not curse. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@untouchable I concur whole heartly. We should talk to him more. Then he can go away. 

JAMAL
    Participant

you gentiles need  to hear  this, GOD the Father  will  give  the one  zang gil jah   the one that you are  attacking so viciously, power  so what  she will do  very soon  on her brand new tv show:   Zang gil jahs supernatural world    will blow your mind.       stay tuned.

zang gil jah will leave  the wmscog  pretty soon.  she is still in charge of that  church so watch what you say!   so praise GOD the father and GOD the mother!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Say what? Zhang Gil Jahs supernatural world tv show!? No way. I'll will stay tuned. 

MountainMom
    Participant

I'll stay tuned too! 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Holy mama. Untouchable, is this a late April fools joke?

Viewing 20 replies - 81 through 100 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.