Do NOT Instigate Violence

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

This site is not a gathering place for disgruntled people to conspire violence upon the WMSCOG. I'm not a part of that and neither should any of you.

To the WMSCOG, if you're really trying to "catch us" organizing crime, you're wasting your time. That's not what we're about. That is all.

Smurf
    Participant

Ditto.

We do not wish to harm anyone, let alone kill "mother" as some are being told.

Our aim is to aid those, who are feeling pressured or controlled by their group.

WE DO NOT TELL YOU WHAT TO THINK.

You decide that for yourself.

MountainMom
    Participant

I agree completely.  We are here to help each other as a support group, to trade information, and to help anyone who might want to leave the wmscog to do that, if we can.  Very few (like two I can remember) have ever suggested violence in the 3-4 years I have been on this site, and it isn't appropriate at any time.   I guess I should add that the people advocating any violence were told immediately that this kind of talk wouldn't be allowed here.

I understand that emotions run high with this, but I wanted to put my opinion out here that everything must be done appropriately and legally at all times.

Nobodysfool
    Participant

fried rice wrote:

Ditto.

Our aim is to aid those, who are feeling pressured or controlled by their group.

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!! NO ONE CAN KILL GOD!!!! UNLESS IT IS A PROPHECY TO BE FULLFILLED LIKE JESUS DYING ON THE CROSS.

WHY WOULD THE MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH BELIEVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

COULD IT BE THAT IT'S TRUE THAT SHE IS SICK & THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME SO WHEN SHE LEAVES THIS EARTH, THEY ARE GOING TO BLAME SOMEONE FOR HER DEATH THIS WAY THE MEMBERS WON'T LEAVE THE CHURCH WHEN THEY FINALLY SEE THE TRUTH??

MountainMom
    Participant

Hi NF.  I do believe Mother is sick, as I heard she is falling asleep in sermons and that kind of thing.  Also I hear she isn't seen in public as much anymore.   I also have an idea that J.C. Kim will be revealed as their new "on earth deity."  Just my opinion, but I see it as a good guess.  He is even writing books that have the same format as Ahnsahnghong did.  I've read some of them. He is better looking than Ahn, too, so he could be a good front man for them.  He might even warrant a picture in the sanctuary, which I never saw of Ahnsahnghong.  He was really funny looking though, so maybe that is why. 

Anyway, if Kim is the new "God on earth" how will the wmscog explain that I predicted it before them?  Lol!  As I said, I could be wrong but it would be really funny if this is exactly what is in the works. 

emil
    Participant

Ditto about the violence.

MM may be right but I think I have said it before that JC Kim does not need to become deity. He could continue to be GP and do what he does and continue to rake in the millions using ASH and ZGJ as deity.

MountainMom
    Participant

Well, you are probably right, Emil.  Doesn't matter.  The leaders could get the members to believe any BS story they tell.

emil
    Participant

Either way, this could go on for a long long time unless something drastic occurs over there. Something drastic enough to open the eyes of the blind sheeple.

Smurf
    Participant

Which is not going to happen anytime soon.

The problem is, drastic and violent usually go hand in hand.

I personally am counting on an alien disclosure as an eye opener. Go Curiosity!!!! 😛

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Nobodysfool wrote:

fried rice wrote:

Ditto.

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!! NO ONE CAN KILL GOD!!!! UNLESS IT IS A PROPHECY TO BE FULLFILLED LIKE JESUS DYING ON THE CROSS.

COULD IT BE THAT IT'S TRUE THAT SHE IS SICK & THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME SO WHEN SHE LEAVES THIS EARTH, THEY ARE GOING TO BLAME SOMEONE FOR HER DEATH THIS WAY THE MEMBERS WON'T LEAVE THE CHURCH WHEN THEY FINALLY SEE THE TRUTH??

This is a really good point! Why would anyone be worried about mother being killed. If she is god then she knows how she will leave this earth and when. I also heard from former members who have gone to Korea that she has a lot of security guards around her. Isn't that enough for someone to put the pieces together – why would god need any security? Because she is human and susceptible to being harmed. Come on WMSCOG members! Put the pieces of logic together!

ChurchDestroyer101
    Participant

Ms Freedom wrote:

Nobodysfool wrote:

fried rice wrote:

Ditto.

This is a really good point! Why would anyone be worried about mother being killed. If she is god then she knows how she will leave this earth and when. I also heard from former members who have gone to Korea that she has a lot of security guards around her. Isn't that enough for someone to put the pieces together – why would god need any security? Because she is human and susceptible to being harmed. Come on WMSCOG members! Put the pieces of logic together!

I don't think you can bring logic to them. Those cultists have destroyed the last of their functioning brain cells and replaced it with robotic microchips. So technically, they're now zombies controlled by Dr. Forrester.

Harry
    Participant

ChurchDestroyer101 wrote:

I don't think you can bring logic to them. Those cultists have destroyed the last of their functioning brain cells and replaced it with robotic microchips. So technically, they're now zombies controlled by Dr. Forrester.

You need to chill Destroyer, i get frustration and I get being generally p/i/s/s/e/d/ but you should lay off the members they are ALL inocent victims. Even the most "faithful" is an innocent victim. So if you have to bash somebody….bash a paster, that's where it belongs!

other than that…carry on!

ChurchDestroyer101
    Participant

Harry wrote:

ChurchDestroyer101 wrote:

You need to chill Destroyer, i get frustration and I get being generally p/i/s/s/e/d/ but you should lay off the members they are ALL inocent victims. Even the most "faithful" is an innocent victim. So if you have to bash somebody….bash a paster, that's where it belongs!

other than that…carry on!

Paster?

Simon
    Participant

If even they know

Harry
    Participant

Simon wrote:

If even they know

Shim, wms monitors every word that is written here and everywhere else. so trust me they know.

Destroyer, Pasters are the boys in charge, their like capo's where i come from 

MountainMom
    Participant

By "bashed" I believe you mean in the verbal sense, Harry.  This site would never advocate for someone to be bashed physically. That is not what we are about here.

Harry
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

By "bashed" I believe you mean in the verbal sense, Harry.  This site would never advocate for someone to be bashed physically. That is not what we are about here.

yes MM, that's exactly what I meant, only in the verbal sense, thank you for the clarification!! 

Azula
    Participant

Harry wrote:

…wms monitors every word that is written here and everywhere else. so trust me they know. 

Yes! I actually got a call from my pastor after a post I'd made. Mind you I hadn't spoke to the guy in over a year and then outta the blue I get this call asking how I'm doing. Like he really cares.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Minion and Billy check in here, also. Minion actually called me and said, "Hi. This is Minion." LOL! It's best to assume they all read every post. Better safe than sorry. Don't want to say something you'll regret or something incriminating.

Smurf
    Participant

Which begs the question:

If they read everything, what are they waiting for? Why are they still in?

Scary stuff.. I pray for these people  O: )

MountainMom
    Participant

They aren't looking at it for the right reasons, that is why.  They are looking at it to work on counter measures.  But the good thing is that in looking at it at all, they have to see something at some time that makes them wonder.  A seed is planted, and that seed has helped more than one get out of this prison they are in.  Things are happening that we don't get to see right away, but they are happening.  I pray for them too, FR. 

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.