Did Heavenly Mother pass away?

• Creator
    Topic
    Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Did she? Did she pass away? I really really suspect she died and the church is covering it up. The church doesn't earnestly pray Mother's suffering, to finish the gospel, find the last brothers and sisters anymore. Why? Does anybody have any info about this?

The church themes have changed. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Shugyo wrote:

I have said this a few times myself. 

Who is the most high Love n Honey? 

Lev 19:17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.

1 Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

Ps 97:10 Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Pr 6:17-19 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

There's nothing about what I said that goes against my name. I have shown love by warning those that choose to continue to sin. Now, I prophesy the fate of them. I wish The Most High to fulfill the promise and have all of those who willingly lead others to death put to death by His own hands.

Shugyo
    Participant

Cool.  My belief in a higher power of any kind has been nill for the past 6 years.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sometimes when Love'n Honey posts I hear Aretha Franklin singing in the background ………

Sarah2013
    Participant

Dead or alive, she was a fake.

Viewing 4 replies - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.