Did Heavenly Mother pass away?

• Creator
    Topic
    Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Did she? Did she pass away? I really really suspect she died and the church is covering it up. The church doesn't earnestly pray Mother's suffering, to finish the gospel, find the last brothers and sisters anymore. Why? Does anybody have any info about this?

The church themes have changed. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Mountain moms. I like the idea of heavenly mother. The idea is good. It makes sense. The doctrine of a heavenly mother seems to fit. The idea of male and female angels is good.

I can see that all the korean members support her to the point she is in a very high position. She is very much praised like that of God. She is in a very high position in korea. I can respect that. Maybe this is a culture thing. I don’t know.

She doesn’t say she is god. Not once, not ever. All the people below her say she is god. We all are told we are going to meet god before we go to Korea.

From the appearances we are shown, from the videos, she does great work. I met her, she’s a nice korean woman, she kind, helpful, respected etc. I had to see her for myself. She’s a human being in a very high position that I’ve never seem before.

I’m rambling. But I would love to tell you all details of me choosing to leave, but I don’t want to reveal himself just yet since WMS is checking these sites. I left because of the way my zion managed itself, how the overseer treated us. Many righteous souls had left. I followed their path they left out of zion. We were continually feed lies after lies and it was poisoning my soul.

I don’t know if I deserted God because I feel more blessed here on the outside.

I wanted to believe but I always kept an impartial perspective. Seeing is believing and and although the church always put on their appearances I kept on seeing lies upon lies.

I hope this answers your questions.

Corny? Don’t get me started. Let’s just run together. And leave it at that. Lol.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Brain, Mayor and Mike likes to look at the positive. Mayor and Mike likes these rose colored glasses too.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

I can see that all the korean members support her to the point she is in a very high position. She is very much praised like that of God. She is in a very high position in korea. I can respect that. Maybe this is a culture thing. I don't know.

She doesn't say she is god. Not once, not ever. All the people below her say she is god. We all are told we are going to meet god before we go to Korea.

From the appearances we are shown, from the videos, she does great work. I met her, she's a nice korean woman, she kind, helpful, respected etc. I had to see her for myself. She's a human being in a very high position that I've never seem before.

Its true of every successful fraud and charlatan in history that they are in a "high position" , and have the unwavering support of thier immedieate entourage. I don't find anything respectable about being a rip-off artist in any culture but I guess we will just need to agree to disagree on that one. " she doesnt say that she is god" really? so when I was there and she had a microphone in the lunch area and would say things( through an interpreter) like " If you bear much fruit I will give you planets and galaxies" I was just taking that the wrong way???

But lets be clear about one final thing. She does not do any work, it is the labor and funds produced by the members through which such things are done. Any work she does is momentary and in front of a camera. The whole thing is for no other reason propaganda.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Brain, Mayor and Mike likes to look at the positive. Mayor and Mike likes these rose colored glasses too.

Mayor and Mike, Brian likes to look at the truth. Not the "truth" of the wms but the truth of the lens of objectivity and scrutiny. And with that, ill stand by my conviction and say out loud and in public, that Zahng ……….is a walking, talking turd, and should be regarded as such.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting the way this thread evolved.  Former members of WMSCOG have left for many different reasons, but one commonality for many is fatigue, or burn out.  The demands WMSCOG handlers put on members can be quite onerous, not to mention expensive.  Seems those who donate big get treated a little easier on the "time commitment" requirements. But for many, particularly younger members just getting a start in life, the time requirements of meetings, festivals, holy days, recruitment, etc etc can be quite exhaustive. 

Mayor and Mike seems to still feel some warmth towards the group after just leaving.  That is quite understandable.  I have, however, also had many discussions with those who have left on rather angry terms and have been treated very badly by their former friends in WMSCOG.  

In any case, it is a great thing when a former victim of this group can find their way out for whatever reasons.  Many of us are waiting for that to happen to our loved ones as well.  

Thanks for posting and your honesty, Mayor and Mike!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Yes, Brian. I should have put more emphasis on the words videos and appearances. But you are right I forgot about when she talked about giving us galaxies and about heaven. Did you say you made a video? I would like to check it out. Pm me or post the title. Please and thanks.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

What? Mayor and Mike still has warmth after just leaving. Mayor and Mike has been gone for some time. Mayor and Mike still has his Gangham style going on. That’s all.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Yes, Brian. I should have put more emphasis on the words videos and appearances. But you are right I forgot about when she talked about giving us galaxies and about heaven. Did you say you made a video? I would like to check it out. Pm me or post the title. Please and thanks.

Yes, I made twelve of them. Go to youtube and search "koba soso" you will see an avatar of me smiling clownishly. In that channel are all of my videos.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Heinrich Hochhalter wrote:

Interesting the way this thread evolved.  Former members of WMSCOG have left for many different reasons, but one commonality for many is fatigue, or burn out.  The demands WMSCOG handlers put on members can be quite onerous, not to mention expensive.  Seems those who donate big get treated a little easier on the "time commitment" requirements. But for many, particularly younger members just getting a start in life, the time requirements of meetings, festivals, holy days, recruitment, etc etc can be quite exhaustive. 

What you're saying here is hitting the nail on the head. The interesting thing is that the WMS calls it "running out of the oil of faith" ( matthew:25). They have an explanation to rationalize just about everything they do no matter how atrocious….

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Okay Brian. I’ll be checking them out soon. Thanks.

Kai TIng
    Participant

You know what they said to me when I left? They said "Take a break sister, we will wait for you". Like wow, they certainly do have an explanation just about everything. I guess the Christian perspective on this would be that satan is the father of all lies

jw03550
    Participant

Brian Taylor wrote:

Most the people here post under an alias because they have family trapped in the cult and if they family members know that they are involved in counter action it would only drive a further wedge between them.

yet I get s*it for it:

David wrote:

@JW…let's start with the fact that we are a paranoid group by nature (at least now we are) and you call yourself JW.

May I have a show of hands from everyone on this question? Do the initials JW make you immediately think of a cult?

Thank you, you can all put your hands back down now.

My guess is you are probably legit and want to do a survey for positive reasons. That said, you seem passionate about your work and frankly, very few people come on here and announce what they do for a living at least not as quickly as you did. So I would guess that you probably mentioned it in zion and now it's pretty easy for whoever follows this site for them to figure out who you are. Maybe you don't care if they know who you are? That's fine but then why not just use your real name like Brian does for instance.

And people come on here and talk about "inconsistencies" of the wms group.  its laughable. 

some of you tried to alter my behavior to conform.  you fail.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Okay Brian. I'll be checking them out soon. Thanks.

I'm glad to hear that. And i'll just just say for courtesy's sake, that I respect you and that I, in no way, intend to bully, attack or belittle anyone.That is not the intention behind some of my more contentious comments. I know that there are many different people on this web site, who come from many different walks of life and from many different opinions and perspectives. And I will say that I am tolerant of all of them except for one: that is, the opinion that Zanhg is anything more then a sentient mass of excrement. In the words of the beloved Chrstopher Hitchens " that I will not put up with,…up with I will not put"

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Okay Brian. I'll be checking them out soon. Thanks.

I'm glad to hear that. And i'll just just say for courtesy's sake, that I respect you and that I, in no way, intend to bully, attack or belittle anyone.That is not the intention behind some of my more contentious comments. I know that there are many different people on this web site, who come from many different walks of life and from many different opinions and perspectives. And I will say that I am tolerant of all of them except for one: that is, the opinion that Zanhg is anything more then a sentient mass of excrement. In the words of the beloved Chrstopher Hitchens " that I will not put up with,…up with I will not put"

jw03550
    Participant

I maybe misunderstood David's comment in my post above.

Azula
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

She doesn't say she is god. Not once, not ever. All the people below her say she is god. We all are told we are going to meet god before we go to Korea….

I do not mean to take the above words out of context but I just want to highlight the sophistication of this cult by the point mentioned here. It truly goes to show how complex the structure is because despite the fact that mama z never publicly comes out she never rebukes any person who might try to worship her or write songs about her.

Just goes to show the kind of evil we're dealing with here.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Azula, you are right. She doesn’t rebuke anyone for praise and worship. She accepts it all.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Brian, it’s okay. Words with bite are good. I like a heated conversation. Its good. You are pretty clear with your words. You paint an interesting picture. I’ve heard of a pile before, but never a mass.

Pass.

Mass.

Grass.

Why does the site do that. Its not like I’m typing the word ass.

Brain. Kai seems like a nice person. I just didn’t want you completely jump on her back. You can get on my case. That’s fine.

Hey Brian, I think heavenly Mother is a very nice person. So what do you think about that? Huh? Huh Brain? Lol.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Oops, the site didnt do it this time. Lol.

setufree
    Participant

J.w. I appreciate where you are coming from, but for some of us it’s hard to not be angry.

Recently I found a Korean deaconess/leaders Instagram. On there were pictures of beach trips, holiday celebrations, Mercedes benzes, and an overall vain indulgent lifestyle. Everything that Mother and the church preaches against, yet here is one of Mothers overseas leaders living the good life, while the regular members are struggling paycheck to paycheck. In my opinion I put two and two together and it makes me mad.

If these Korean leaders are living the good life here in America, one can only assume Zhang is enjoying every perk of being God over in Asia. In my humble opinion, She’s just as evil and corrupt as the ones here are.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.