Did Ahnsahnghong Ever Proclaim To Be Jesus? Divine In Any Way?

• Creator
    Topic
    Hailey Stevens
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I’m looking to see if a current WMSCOG member can help clarify this. To my knowledge Ahnsahnghong never claimed to be God in his writings. In fact, I remember reading an article (http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/search/label/new%20name) with proof that Ahnsahnghong believed and wrote in one of his books that salvation is found in no other name but Jesus. If Ahnsahnghong believed that salvation was to be found only through Jesus’s name, then why does the WMSCOG believe that salvation is found in the name of Ahnsahnghong?

Joshua
    Participant

I think Genny makes the point very clearly. People who have been exposed to the Word of God can choose to believe it or not. We all have a choice. It’s the truth of God. By not hearing or believing some man made interpretation of of the Bible would God condemn you? There are way too many groups that claim to have “The Truth” for anyone to believe in all of them. With this kind of thinking we are all going to go to hell. You still don’t see how flawed this is do you? I pray one day you’ll see.

Simon
    Participant

Do you believe there is more than one truth Joshua?

Joshua
    Participant

You’re not really going to try this non-thought tactic on me are you? This is just more of the training your group teaches you to do to change the subject when things are not going your way. What’s next, “Do you believe in the Bible?” This attack does not work on me. How about if you try honesty. I’m much more willing to go there with you. These thought stopping tactics are a great injustice for everyone. They keep you in bondage and mislead those who don’t understand what they are. Don’t try this again Shimon.

Simon
    Participant

stop libeling me

Simon
    Participant

"There are way too many groups that claim to have "The Truth" for anyone to believe in all of them."

that is such a vague statement very similar to one that someone else has used with me TO MEAN there is more than one truth.

Simon
    Participant

"You're not really going to try this non-thought tactic on me are you? This is just more of the training your group teaches you to do to change the subject when things are not going your way. What's next, "Do you believe in the Bible?" This attack does not work on me. How about if you try honesty. I'm much more willing to go there with you. These thought stopping tactics are a great injustice for everyone. They keep you in bondage and mislead those who don't understand what they are. Don't try this again Shimon."

I am not following any tactic he said an almost direct quote someone used to say there is more than one truth. So I was asking if he blieves there is only one truth or not.

Simon
    Participant

There are several ways to say what he said.

Joshua
    Participant

I believe and seek the truth. I also encourage the truth. Everything must be tested and the truth always stands on it’s own. Your group and what your bringing here keeps changing. It’s not the truth! When are you going to start searching for the truth and getting rid of the lies? You just keep regurgitating the things that have been disproved. No matter how you spin it it’s not going to stand on it’s own. I remember a saying, ” It’s a strange thing that little white speck on top of chicken poop. It’s chicken poop too.”

Simon
    Participant

I’ve not changed a thing and you’ve not disproven a thing I’ve said all you do is make wise cracks and.accusations

Joshua
    Participant

Not a valid argument. You still are not doing any research and it shows. You also are so busy defending the lies that the truth escapes you. Look back over all of the postings. The truth and the proof is all there. I might even use you as a case study for my dissertation. I might title it, “Delusions and Blindness of the Mislead.”

Simon
    Participant

The burden is on you as the one making the claim.

Joshua
    Participant

Another lame argument. Proof has already been made. Your lack of seeking the truth is keeping you blind. You’re very good at wasting our time and going around the same mountain. Any normal person would be throwing up from the dizziness. Just out of curiosity, I know that you’re bringing all of these debates back to the WMS for discussion. How many people am I actually confronting here? I KNOW IT’S MORE THAN JUST YOU!

Simon
    Participant

Nope I don't take these debates back to WMC.

Joshua
    Participant

You’ve already proven yourself to be a liar in so many of your other postings that I don’t believe you now.

Simon
    Participant

I have never proven myself a liar Joshua

Joshua
    Participant

The proof is in black and white for all to see here in the forum.

genny
    Participant

Rather than calling anyone a 'liar', it would be much more helpful to specify what exactly you think was said that's a lie and let the person explain themselves.  Could be a misunderstanding from one side or the other.

I'm sensitive to this because I have so often been called a 'liar' by wms writers/commentors on other sites, yet I have lied about nothing, and they don't seem willing to engage in rational discussion about it.

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

Rather than calling anyone a 'liar', it would be much more helpful to specify what exactly you think was said that's a lie and let the person explain themselves.  Could be a misunderstanding from one side or the other.

I'm sensitive to this because I have so often been called a 'liar' by wms writers/commentors on other sites, yet I have lied about nothing, and they don't seem willing to engage in rational discussion about it.

For what it is worth Genny I don't think for a moment you are a liar being wrong doesn't make you, or me[whatever the case may be], a liar.

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

For what it is worth Genny I don't think for a moment you are a liar being wrong doesn't make you, or me[whatever the case may be], a liar.

Thanks Shimon.  I agree–there is a difference between being a liar and being wrong or mistaken.  That's why it's so important to be able to have a good discussion.

Viewing 19 replies - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.