Denial to keep Passover and its consequences

• Creator
    Topic
    Freedfromreseda
    Participant

I recently heard some unsettling news and would like to know if anyone heard anything similar or if its just gossip. This years Passover event was held in Pasadena, Ca. I heard that some members were denied admission to the location and/or denied the ability to "keep" Passover. Even though I feel how I feel about this detestable organization, how dare they deny ANYONE to be able to recieve the "promise" of blessings and salvation they claim through the Passover.

Now what I am trying to confirm is that I heard after being denied admission to the event, the member left and subsequently committed suicide. How must the pastor of Reseda zion feeling knowing that he had a hand in writing the list of those to deny entrance to Passover? How dare you?

This sick organization affects people's lives so negatively in many different ways. My life purpose, because of my experience, is to alert people in the hopes not to join this harmful group or to encourage the current members to leave.

I would really like to confirm this information whether it happened or not. I pray in my heart it didnt but would be saddened and further motivated to help others if it did.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Have you spoken with that person's family or friends? Do you know the group that person belonged to? I know people were denied to keep PO but only if they weren't baptized. I assume this person was baptized.. I think the best way to confirm this is to check with people who knew this person.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Have you spoken with that person's family or friends? Do you know the group that person belonged to? I know people were denied to keep PO but only if they weren't baptized. I assume this person was baptized.. I think the best way to confirm this is to check with people who knew this person.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Members (meaning they had been baptized) were denied admission and/or to keep Passover. I know first hand a few of those people and the alleged reason given by the church. I do not know who the person is that may have committed suicide, which is why I'm on the forum trying to confirm the information if it is fact or fiction.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Members (meaning they had been baptized) were denied admission and/or to keep Passover. I know first hand a few of those people and the alleged reason given by the church. I do not know who the person is that may have committed suicide, which is why I'm on the forum trying to confirm the information if it is fact or fiction.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I thought you knew the name and was just trying to be respectful of that person's privacy.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I thought you knew the name and was just trying to be respectful of that person's privacy.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

No. I just want to confirm if it really happened. I dont want to maliciously gossip against this destructive group. I only want to state true facts. If the event really did occur, it could be used as an example to show how destructive the group is and maybe give current members another thing to think about. Why would "God" who wants everyone to be saved allow the overseers the ability to deny access to salvation?

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

No. I just want to confirm if it really happened. I dont want to maliciously gossip against this destructive group. I only want to state true facts. If the event really did occur, it could be used as an example to show how destructive the group is and maybe give current members another thing to think about. Why would "God" who wants everyone to be saved allow the overseers the ability to deny access to salvation?

Emily
    Participant

Did you check the obituaries for that area?

Emily
    Participant

Did you check the obituaries for that area?

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

It may be difficult to check obits. I don’t know who I’m looking for or what area they live(d) in. Some members who attend Reseda Zion live very close and there are others who willingly travel a great distance (even via public transportation). I just figured someone on the forum may have heard something or know something about it. I’ll check obits and see if I see anyone who looks familiar. I hope it’s just mindless gossip so I can stop thinking about it.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

It may be difficult to check obits. I don’t know who I’m looking for or what area they live(d) in. Some members who attend Reseda Zion live very close and there are others who willingly travel a great distance (even via public transportation). I just figured someone on the forum may have heard something or know something about it. I’ll check obits and see if I see anyone who looks familiar. I hope it’s just mindless gossip so I can stop thinking about it.

Stained
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

I recently heard some unsettling news and would like to know if anyone heard anything similar or if its just gossip. This years Passover event was held in Pasadena, Ca. I heard that some members were denied admission to the location and/or denied the ability to "keep" Passover. Even though I feel how I feel about this detestable organization, how dare they deny ANYONE to be able to recieve the "promise" of blessings and salvation they claim through the Passover. Now what I am trying to confirm is that I heard after being denied admission to the event, the member left and subsequently committed suicide. How must the pastor of Reseda zion feeling knowing that he had a hand in writing the list of those to deny entrance to Passover? How dare you? This sick organization affects people's lives so negatively in many different ways. My life purpose, because of my experience, is to alert people in the hopes not to join this harmful group or to encourage the current members to leave. I would really like to confirm this information whether it happened or not. I pray in my heart it didnt but would be saddened and further motivated to help others if it did.

Forget passover, how dare they deny anyone entrance to a house of worship period, which pays no taxes in any democratic society.  It's just a game they play to make it look like they take it seriously when actually behind the scenes they're like "suckaaaaaa".

Stained
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

I recently heard some unsettling news and would like to know if anyone heard anything similar or if its just gossip. This years Passover event was held in Pasadena, Ca. I heard that some members were denied admission to the location and/or denied the ability to "keep" Passover. Even though I feel how I feel about this detestable organization, how dare they deny ANYONE to be able to recieve the "promise" of blessings and salvation they claim through the Passover. Now what I am trying to confirm is that I heard after being denied admission to the event, the member left and subsequently committed suicide. How must the pastor of Reseda zion feeling knowing that he had a hand in writing the list of those to deny entrance to Passover? How dare you? This sick organization affects people's lives so negatively in many different ways. My life purpose, because of my experience, is to alert people in the hopes not to join this harmful group or to encourage the current members to leave. I would really like to confirm this information whether it happened or not. I pray in my heart it didnt but would be saddened and further motivated to help others if it did.

Forget passover, how dare they deny anyone entrance to a house of worship period, which pays no taxes in any democratic society.  It's just a game they play to make it look like they take it seriously when actually behind the scenes they're like "suckaaaaaa".

donttrustzang
    Participant

I was one of those people. They called security at the door and told me i had to leave. So i called john (pastor), and he let me in under the condition i sat next to a certain brother, and my phone remained off the whole time. So, I agreed. Once i was let in everything was cool, but i noticed the brothers with earpieces kept following me around and watching my every move. I felt sooo unwelcomed..  I went to bathroom, a bro followed me, i went back into the room, then to mess with him, i went back to the bathroom….and they sent someone else!!!! lol so i just left and went home…

But im still alive :] if anything, i feel so much closer to "God" "Life" the cosmos…whatever you want to call it.

donttrustzang
    Participant

I was one of those people. They called security at the door and told me i had to leave. So i called john (pastor), and he let me in under the condition i sat next to a certain brother, and my phone remained off the whole time. So, I agreed. Once i was let in everything was cool, but i noticed the brothers with earpieces kept following me around and watching my every move. I felt sooo unwelcomed..  I went to bathroom, a bro followed me, i went back into the room, then to mess with him, i went back to the bathroom….and they sent someone else!!!! lol so i just left and went home…

But im still alive :] if anything, i feel so much closer to "God" "Life" the cosmos…whatever you want to call it.

emil
    Participant

DTZ what was it about you that they tried to keep you out? Had you started asking uncomfortable questions or something?

emil
    Participant

DTZ what was it about you that they tried to keep you out? Had you started asking uncomfortable questions or something?

donttrustzang
    Participant

Yes i had started questioning the book, and after that i dissapeared for a while. Some of the ex members i knew personally started protesting but i never went… i just wasnt ready to close the book on "zion". So they thought i was a "slanderer", thats when i seen the true nature of this group… Viscious wolves under sheeps clothing

donttrustzang
    Participant

Yes i had started questioning the book, and after that i dissapeared for a while. Some of the ex members i knew personally started protesting but i never went… i just wasnt ready to close the book on "zion". So they thought i was a "slanderer", thats when i seen the true nature of this group… Viscious wolves under sheeps clothing

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.