Death of Mother

• Creator
    Topic
    Shugyo
    Participant

Now I don't wish ill will toward anyone…but what would the members do if she passed away.??

I know when I was in the "truth" I was told she cannont die. 

Has this been discussed before?

I'm just at a loss when it comes to this chruch because I know there are good people there and they believe they are living right…but on the other end their are fucked up people leading them….and it just cycles and cycles….

Thoughts.??

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Although I am out from church I have many devotee in side the church. On the sabbath day they had a message from mother Zang Gil Jah, there in no time not at all it is very much close to go for heaven. Very soon we are going to heaven just get prepared. Yesterday one of the member told me. Members is once again fooled by the church. If Zang dies may be no one will know that.

jellybean
    Participant

I wonder which are the psychological outcomes of having so many episodes of fear towards the end of the world.

emil
    Participant

If Zahng dies, they will keep it quiet for a while until they spin a new yarn. In any case I have always felt that Zahng is just a prop for the GP. He can always find another prop. Then, either she will be replaced by a suitable body double, or suddenly everyone will be told that "Mother" has rejuvenated her earthly body and miraculously re-appeared as a younger woman.

Then we can say all we want and laugh at it all but the gullible ones will keep believing the new yarn.

emil
    Participant

If Zahng dies, they will keep it quiet for a while until they spin a new yarn. In any case I have always felt that Zahng is just a prop for the GP. He can always find another prop. Then, either she will be replaced by a suitable body double, or suddenly everyone will be told that "Mother" has rejuvenated her earthly body and miraculously re-appeared as a younger woman.

Then we can say all we want and laugh at it all but the gullible ones will keep believing the new yarn.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Yes this good answer, it could happen as Emil said I sure.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Yes this good answer, it could happen as Emil said I sure.

Smurf
    Participant

emil wrote:

Let's not give them any ideas, alright? :))

Smurf
    Participant

emil wrote:

Curious1
    Participant

We heard the story about going to heaven soon a lot of times. What does "soon" mean, for 1 person it is a minute, for the other a year, you can stretch anyway you want to. I was wondering about the position of Zang and the GP in the time before Ahn died. Was the present GP with the "church" back then? Does anyone know the relationship between the GP and Zang and her Personal Assistant and Zang?

Curious1
    Participant

We heard the story about going to heaven soon a lot of times. What does "soon" mean, for 1 person it is a minute, for the other a year, you can stretch anyway you want to. I was wondering about the position of Zang and the GP in the time before Ahn died. Was the present GP with the "church" back then? Does anyone know the relationship between the GP and Zang and her Personal Assistant and Zang?

emil
    Participant

fly lice wrote:

Sorry Smurf, you're right.

Anyway whatever scheme they come up with will be laughable to us on the outside but will be swallowed hook, line and sinker by the poor gullible ones who will still think they're going to heaven.

emil
    Participant

fly lice wrote:

Sorry Smurf, you're right.

Anyway whatever scheme they come up with will be laughable to us on the outside but will be swallowed hook, line and sinker by the poor gullible ones who will still think they're going to heaven.

sre
    Participant

My daughter has been in this church since April 2013.  I asked her what will happen when this Korean woman dies, their "mother god"… she said that she was told that she will not dies but will turn into Godly form in front of their eyes, their church, and then the world will end.

sre
    Participant

My daughter has been in this church since April 2013.  I asked her what will happen when this Korean woman dies, their "mother god"… she said that she was told that she will not dies but will turn into Godly form in front of their eyes, their church, and then the world will end.

MountainMom
    Participant

I think the theories here are very possible, that they would replace her with a body double, or even use a younger woman and just tell their members not to question anything, etc.  Another one that is possible is that they make Joo Cheoul Kim their next deity.  I have said this before, but the books he writes are very similar to the ones that Ahnsahnghong wrote.  Style, verse, and cover.  It seems like he is positioning for a move of some type. And I am wondering if Joo Cheoul Kim was baptized by Ahnsahnghong.  I know that the pastor in Chicago claimed to be baptized by Ahn, and that was very impressive to members.  It made him some kind of an untouchable holy man to many.  The pastor in Chicago talks to the mother on his cell phone frequently, you know, so anything he says could possibly be straight from God, right?  You cannot question ANYTHING he says, for sure, or you are "fighting God."  That seems to be what the members are told. 

MountainMom
    Participant

I think the theories here are very possible, that they would replace her with a body double, or even use a younger woman and just tell their members not to question anything, etc.  Another one that is possible is that they make Joo Cheoul Kim their next deity.  I have said this before, but the books he writes are very similar to the ones that Ahnsahnghong wrote.  Style, verse, and cover.  It seems like he is positioning for a move of some type. And I am wondering if Joo Cheoul Kim was baptized by Ahnsahnghong.  I know that the pastor in Chicago claimed to be baptized by Ahn, and that was very impressive to members.  It made him some kind of an untouchable holy man to many.  The pastor in Chicago talks to the mother on his cell phone frequently, you know, so anything he says could possibly be straight from God, right?  You cannot question ANYTHING he says, for sure, or you are "fighting God."  That seems to be what the members are told. 

emil
    Participant

@sre
    – be polite, don't get into doctrinal discussions with her and give her lots of love and attention. But never let her forget what she has said about how it will all end. Ask her like you are interested in knowing for yourself. Let it come up repeatedly in discussion in a gentle way so that she is absolutely clear that this is what she believes and it is what the people right at the top of the hierarchy believe. That way it will be embarrassing for her to change her story later and she will come to her senses.

emil
    Participant

@sre
    – be polite, don't get into doctrinal discussions with her and give her lots of love and attention. But never let her forget what she has said about how it will all end. Ask her like you are interested in knowing for yourself. Let it come up repeatedly in discussion in a gentle way so that she is absolutely clear that this is what she believes and it is what the people right at the top of the hierarchy believe. That way it will be embarrassing for her to change her story later and she will come to her senses.

Curious1
    Participant

Dear sre, I'm so sorry to hear your daughter is in this cult. I wonder with what line or promisses your daughter has been taken in. They can't use the prediction of 2012 anymore, has anyone a clue what they use now? Did your daughter attended the "last" passover. They said there won't be any passover after 2012.

Curious1
    Participant

Dear sre, I'm so sorry to hear your daughter is in this cult. I wonder with what line or promisses your daughter has been taken in. They can't use the prediction of 2012 anymore, has anyone a clue what they use now? Did your daughter attended the "last" passover. They said there won't be any passover after 2012.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.