Death of Mother

• Creator
    Topic
    Shugyo
    Participant

Now I don't wish ill will toward anyone…but what would the members do if she passed away.??

I know when I was in the "truth" I was told she cannont die. 

Has this been discussed before?

I'm just at a loss when it comes to this chruch because I know there are good people there and they believe they are living right…but on the other end their are fucked up people leading them….and it just cycles and cycles….

Thoughts.??

Smurf
    Participant

This has indeed been discussed before.

But I'd like to know what would happen if the real rapture happens without them.

What would the excuse be…"eeeerm mother's just beta-testing…" and then make some lame comparison to an everyday life situation like:

"You know how a stuntman takes the place of an actor just for a little to warm up the stage, but then the real actor goes up on stage where he belongs. It's the same – those people who were raptured were only our stuntmen and they must stay in heaven only for a little! But we're the real actors, and when the stuntmen come back we get to go home! Permanently!"

Makes sense right?

I know it does, I shoud start a cult.

Smurf
    Participant

This has indeed been discussed before.

But I'd like to know what would happen if the real rapture happens without them.

What would the excuse be…"eeeerm mother's just beta-testing…" and then make some lame comparison to an everyday life situation like:

"You know how a stuntman takes the place of an actor just for a little to warm up the stage, but then the real actor goes up on stage where he belongs. It's the same – those people who were raptured were only our stuntmen and they must stay in heaven only for a little! But we're the real actors, and when the stuntmen come back we get to go home! Permanently!"

Makes sense right?

I know it does, I shoud start a cult.

prtyeyes
    Participant

I honestly believe that if she does die sometime soon, they would probably hide it for as long as possible, or just put some type of a spin on it. Some members will stay and continue to believe their lies and some will go.

prtyeyes
    Participant

I honestly believe that if she does die sometime soon, they would probably hide it for as long as possible, or just put some type of a spin on it. Some members will stay and continue to believe their lies and some will go.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I have given my ideas on the situation. If anyone knows the truth about Shamu I think, when Zhang does pass, they will find another old Korean woman to take her place if they haven't aready.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I have given my ideas on the situation. If anyone knows the truth about Shamu I think, when Zhang does pass, they will find another old Korean woman to take her place if they haven't aready.

emil
    Participant

Fact is that they don't even need an old woman to replace her. They could use a young woman and say mum has just rejuvenated herself or reincarnated or something.

If I understand their doctrine right, there is no real limit to the number of times God will come to earth. He will come everytime he deems it necessary. That gives them scope for any number of incarnations.

emil
    Participant

Fact is that they don't even need an old woman to replace her. They could use a young woman and say mum has just rejuvenated herself or reincarnated or something.

If I understand their doctrine right, there is no real limit to the number of times God will come to earth. He will come everytime he deems it necessary. That gives them scope for any number of incarnations.

Stained
    Participant

emil wrote:

Bet he'll need Money every time he shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE 

Stained
    Participant

emil wrote:

Bet he'll need Money every time he shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE 

Simon
    Participant

emil wrote:

agreed Emil that is what I thinks would happen

Simon
    Participant

emil wrote:

agreed Emil that is what I thinks would happen

Ram Koirala
    Participant

My Dear Brother's & Sister's  Zang Gil Jah will 100% die, every one has to die once and this is fact. There are many verse in the BIBLE regarding death. Once I asked a member Q. What will you do if Zang Gil Jah will die? Q. What will you do if she leave you? Q. What will you do if you all will not go heaven with Zang Gil Jah (Your Mother)? Ans. He said that day will be 3rd World War inside the Zion. ( Not III world war of the world). I will realese this video when times comes.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

My Dear Brother's & Sister's  Zang Gil Jah will 100% die, every one has to die once and this is fact. There are many verse in the BIBLE regarding death. Once I asked a member Q. What will you do if Zang Gil Jah will die? Q. What will you do if she leave you? Q. What will you do if you all will not go heaven with Zang Gil Jah (Your Mother)? Ans. He said that day will be 3rd World War inside the Zion. ( Not III world war of the world). I will realese this video when times comes.

Simon
    Participant

she’ll die doesn’t mean we’ll see it

Simon
    Participant

she’ll die doesn’t mean we’ll see it

jellybean
    Participant

They will believe whatever they want because they already have made up this reality that is only their reality and it will be also very painful to have to admit that they were fooled.

jellybean
    Participant

They will believe whatever they want because they already have made up this reality that is only their reality and it will be also very painful to have to admit that they were fooled.

emil
    Participant

@jellybean
    – you are absolutely correct. The human mind does not permit it. If I am looking to buy a house, I will go out, look at my various options and finally make a choice based on complex yet unconscious parameters. The choice is largely emotion driven. Once I make that choice, I will defend it with all my heart and it is not easy for me to see another point of view. This is not just with a house but even smaller stuff like a computer or some furniture. It takes a lot of heartache during use for me to finally accept that I made a wrong choice even to myself. Then it is a even bigger hurdle to accept it before my friend who told me I had made the wrong choice to begin with.

emil
    Participant

@jellybean
    – you are absolutely correct. The human mind does not permit it. If I am looking to buy a house, I will go out, look at my various options and finally make a choice based on complex yet unconscious parameters. The choice is largely emotion driven. Once I make that choice, I will defend it with all my heart and it is not easy for me to see another point of view. This is not just with a house but even smaller stuff like a computer or some furniture. It takes a lot of heartache during use for me to finally accept that I made a wrong choice even to myself. Then it is a even bigger hurdle to accept it before my friend who told me I had made the wrong choice to begin with.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.