DDOS Attacks

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

The site is currently undergoing a massive DDOS attack ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack )

Our appologies for the interuption of service.  It will be spotchy over the next few days until the firewall is tweaked to stop the malicious traffic.  The site will load, but it may be slow due to the excessive traffic while we work to filter it out.

Thank you for your patience.

Liberty
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

@ Renita

:] that made me smile….  you're keeping it real….. nothing wrong with that, my apoligies.

I get so caught up in this whole church thing. I see these people, who were friends/brothers/sisters…. who act like they dont know me anymore.

They called security on me when i tried to keep the passover this year…A group of "brothers" surrounded me and asked why I was there.I was confused..I didnt expect that kind of treatment.

I had to call the pastor to allow me to keep passover. He told me I had to turn off my phone,and sit next to a certain brother. Once I was allowed in the civic center,  4 Brothers followed me everywhere. My so called brothers, with earpieces and microphones, even followed me to the restroom. I really dont know what I did to them.

I felt so unwelcomed, so…unloved. It was deffinitly awkward, I couldnt stand it so I left without keeping the passover.. They had 0 love there. I may not follow the bible, but i have morals and respect. I took it as a sign from god or life or whatever you want to call it. 

Buuut anyways lol the point is your right and maybe i should start keeping it real….

That is terrible Don! I am very sorry that they treated you this way. Normally they would be happy when "those who fell away returned." Maybe they know you post on here or something. How long had it been since you last attended Zion regularly?

donttrustzang
    Participant

Its been a good 5 months or so, but i left on a bad note i think…i had a talk with the pastor about the book, he told me to not ask about the book, so i stopped coming. But even if they read all the posts ive posted, not one of them are bad or "slandering" their church or their beliefs. I have only spoken truth…  so much for a warm welcoming lol

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I texted a deaconness who was my HS art teacher a few months ago. All she said was GBY Sister! When I texted her back, she never responded. It doesn't matter if you're a brother/sister or if you've known any of them before the WMSCOG, if you fall away you're history.

donttrustzang
    Participant

@renita… were u a member? im sorry whats ur story? i only read something saying u were gonna study with them or something

Unconditional love?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I was a member for 2 years. The Deaconness and I bragged about each other saying our spirits must have known we were sisters before we joined the WMSCOG because we loved each other at first sight. She was my absolute favorite teacher. And even when I didn't take her class anymore, I still spent my lunch and after school time in her class. I guess since I'm not a member anymore she can't/won't talk to me.. It makes me kind of sad because she always made me smile when I was in HS.

Liberty
    Participant

That is so sad! The wmscog can really make awesome people change for the worse 🙁

I know she still loves you Renita. Her spirit is just all kinds of conflicted right now.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Interesting.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I wonder what she would say if I showed up to her class.. =)

Viewing 8 replies - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.