Home Forums General DDOS Attacks

This topic contains 28 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Love'n Honey 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Love'n Honey

I wonder what she would say if I showed up to her class.. =)

Sarah2013

Interesting.

Liberty

That is so sad! The wmscog can really make awesome people change for the worse 🙁

I know she still loves you Renita. Her spirit is just all kinds of conflicted right now.

Love'n Honey

I was a member for 2 years. The Deaconness and I bragged about each other saying our spirits must have known we were sisters before we joined the WMSCOG because we loved each other at first sight. She was my absolute favorite teacher. And even when I didn't take her class anymore, I still spent my lunch and after school time in her class. I guess since I'm not a member anymore she can't/won't talk to me.. It makes me kind of sad because she always made me smile when I was in HS.

@renita… were u a member? im sorry whats ur story? i only read something saying u were gonna study with them or something

Unconditional love?

Love'n Honey

I texted a deaconness who was my HS art teacher a few months ago. All she said was GBY Sister! When I texted her back, she never responded. It doesn't matter if you're a brother/sister or if you've known any of them before the WMSCOG, if you fall away you're history.

Its been a good 5 months or so, but i left on a bad note i think…i had a talk with the pastor about the book, he told me to not ask about the book, so i stopped coming. But even if they read all the posts ive posted, not one of them are bad or "slandering" their church or their beliefs. I have only spoken truth…  so much for a warm welcoming lol

Liberty

donttrustzang wrote:

@ Renita

:] that made me smile….  you're keeping it real….. nothing wrong with that, my apoligies.

I get so caught up in this whole church thing. I see these people, who were friends/brothers/sisters…. who act like they dont know me anymore.

They called security on me when i tried to keep the passover this year…A group of "brothers" surrounded me and asked why I was there.I was confused..I didnt expect that kind of treatment.

I had to call the pastor to allow me to keep passover. He told me I had to turn off my phone,and sit next to a certain brother. Once I was allowed in the civic center,  4 Brothers followed me everywhere. My so called brothers, with earpieces and microphones, even followed me to the restroom. I really dont know what I did to them.

I felt so unwelcomed, so…unloved. It was deffinitly awkward, I couldnt stand it so I left without keeping the passover.. They had 0 love there. I may not follow the bible, but i have morals and respect. I took it as a sign from god or life or whatever you want to call it. 

Buuut anyways lol the point is your right and maybe i should start keeping it real….

That is terrible Don! I am very sorry that they treated you this way. Normally they would be happy when "those who fell away returned." Maybe they know you post on here or something. How long had it been since you last attended Zion regularly?

KF

donttrustzang wrote:

@ Renita

:] that made me smile….  you're keeping it real….. nothing wrong with that, my apoligies.

I get so caught up in this whole church thing. I see these people, who were friends/brothers/sisters…. who act like they dont know me anymore.

They called security on me when i tried to keep the passover this year…A group of "brothers" surrounded me and asked why I was there.I was confused..I didnt expect that kind of treatment.

I had to call the pastor to allow me to keep passover. He told me I had to turn off my phone,and sit next to a certain brother. Once I was allowed in the civic center,  4 Brothers followed me everywhere. My so called brothers, with earpieces and microphones, even followed me to the restroom. I really dont know what I did to them.

I felt so unwelcomed, so…unloved. It was deffinitly awkward, I couldnt stand it so I left without keeping the passover.. They had 0 love there. I may not follow the bible, but i have morals and respect. I took it as a sign from god or life or whatever you want to call it. 

Buuut anyways lol the point is your right and maybe i should start keeping it real….

WOW! it's like you repent, but they Judge you!  not something JESUS would have/would do.

Sarah2013

@Josha: isn’t that Kurt Cameron and co?

Love'n Honey

That is so messed up. You're right, that's not love. My good friend wanted to keep PO. She feels like it's a command from God but she knows God doesn't come from the WMSCOG. I'll check out that bible. =)

@ Renita

Liberty

I argue from a Christian POV but I can't say I'm totally on board. I'm what the Scripture calls luke warm. =/

You are not alone! After getting out of the wmscog, I am extremely luke! Proud of it though!  I shudder in shame now of how bible versed-out I used to be a year ago. It wasn't good 🙁

Joshua
    Participant

Renita, the Evidence Bible is a KJV Bible but it is written in plainer english than a standard KJV. It also contains quotes and helpful information for dealing with different types of folks. There are even some fun pictures in it if you like that sort of thing. Look up, "Way of the Master" and you should be able to find information on how to get one of these. It might even help you with some of your questions or doubts.

Love'n Honey

donttrustzang wrote:

@renita..

Just a suggestion, dont post these things online…someone could see it and figure it out.. dont post anything you wouldnt want them to know about

Um…. I flaunt the fact that I come on this site. The members in my class, if they don't know, should know that I'm here everyday in class.. when it's up. I mean, the rest of the class has noticed that I'm here, biblegateway, and on usa.watv. So, if they haven't figured it out by now then they're fairly slow. Plus, Renita Payno is my real name. If I were worried about someone knowing something I definitely wouldn't have used my real name. =)

Sarah2013 wrote:

@ Renita: I could have sworn you were a Christian. You fooled me on that one. I have loads of bible but can't get them to you.

I argue from a Christian POV but I can't say I'm totally on board. I'm what the Scripture calls luke warm. =/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.