DDOS Attacks

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

The site is currently undergoing a massive DDOS attack ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack )

Our appologies for the interuption of service.  It will be spotchy over the next few days until the firewall is tweaked to stop the malicious traffic.  The site will load, but it may be slow due to the excessive traffic while we work to filter it out.

Thank you for your patience.

Simon
    Participant

Glad you’ re back

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

They are so scared. They couldn’t win the lawsuits, now they’re trying to hack you. So pathetic, I only wish their members could see this for what it is. No matter. Their family and friends will keep coming here and seeing the facts about “The Truth”.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yay! This is bitter sweet for me because I love this site and don't want it to be hacked. But at the same time, I'm an IST student and I get to see all these error codes and know what they mean! =)

Gosh I wish I was over there with admin watching and learning everything.

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Renita, since you’re in the field do you know if it’s possible to trace where these attacks are coming from?

Elaine
    Participant

Admin. God is with you.

My prayers have been heard…..

Save this site, LORD, from evildoers;

Protect it from the power of the wicked

keep it safe from violent people

Who are always plotting its downfall

I say to the LORD, “You are my God.”

Hear my cry for help, LORD!

My Sovereign LORD, my strong defender,

you have protected us all in this battle.

LORD, I know that you defend the cause

Of all those caught in this evil trap

The righteous will praise you indeed;

They will live in your presence.

Lord, don't give the wicked what they want;

don't let their plots ever succeed. Amen

MountainMom
    Participant

Amen to that!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Cephas' Brother wrote:

Renita, since you're in the field do you know if it's possible to trace where these attacks are coming from?

OF COURSE IT IS!! That's the super amazing part about computer trails. They never go away. You just have to have the tools to find them. I know there's a way because my instructor mentioned it. That's how the police can find out where phone calls or where emails are coming from. You can trace the route your computer goes through to get to another computer. You can also set up your website so when ever someone does any activity on there like post or make a change, their IP address is saved, like Wiki does. From what I understand, it's like setting up cameras on your site. If you set up a camera today, you're not going to have anything recorded from what happened yesterday. It starts surveilincing* today.

BUT if we were to hypothetically go through the hard drives of every computer the WMSCOG members use, we could find out every little bit of activity they did on them. EVEN if they erased it! Remember, when you delete something from your computer, it's not really deleted. It's just harder to find. =)

I think I know what I want to do with my life…. CYBER FORENSICS!! =D

WarriorOfFaith
    Participant

I'm glad everything is getting back to normal. I look forward to knowing the identity of our attackers. 

Harry
    Participant

WarriorOfFaith wrote:

I'm glad everything is getting back to normal. I look forward to knowing the identity of our attackers. 

WMSCOG……..Just thought i could help you out with that, i guess everything is back to normal LOL

Simon
    Participant

Innocent until proven guilty.. lol 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

This guy in my class says he wants to study the bible more. I think he's only saying it to get closer to me so I don't want to do it. BUT at the same time, I see the members in my class sneaking in hints that he should study with them. Tomorrow, I'm going to buckle down and study with him. But I need a bible…. and the ones I like are expensive. Plus, IDK what to study! I'm not even considered a Christian.. All I would say is to not listen to them. Advice? =)

Sarah2013
    Participant

@ Renita: I could have sworn you were a Christian. You fooled me on that one. I have loads of bible but can’t get them to you.

donttrustzang
    Participant

@renita..

Just a suggestion, dont post these things online…someone could see it and figure it out.. dont post anything you wouldnt want them to know about

Love'n Honey
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

@renita..

Just a suggestion, dont post these things online…someone could see it and figure it out.. dont post anything you wouldnt want them to know about

Um…. I flaunt the fact that I come on this site. The members in my class, if they don't know, should know that I'm here everyday in class.. when it's up. I mean, the rest of the class has noticed that I'm here, biblegateway, and on usa.watv. So, if they haven't figured it out by now then they're fairly slow. Plus, Renita Payno is my real name. If I were worried about someone knowing something I definitely wouldn't have used my real name. =)

Sarah2013 wrote:

@ Renita: I could have sworn you were a Christian. You fooled me on that one. I have loads of bible but can't get them to you.

I argue from a Christian POV but I can't say I'm totally on board. I'm what the Scripture calls luke warm. =/

Joshua
    Participant

Renita, the Evidence Bible is a KJV Bible but it is written in plainer english than a standard KJV. It also contains quotes and helpful information for dealing with different types of folks. There are even some fun pictures in it if you like that sort of thing. Look up, "Way of the Master" and you should be able to find information on how to get one of these. It might even help you with some of your questions or doubts.

Liberty
    Participant

I argue from a Christian POV but I can't say I'm totally on board. I'm what the Scripture calls luke warm. =/

You are not alone! After getting out of the wmscog, I am extremely luke! Proud of it though!  I shudder in shame now of how bible versed-out I used to be a year ago. It wasn't good 🙁

donttrustzang
    Participant

@ Renita

:] that made me smile….  you're keeping it real….. nothing wrong with that, my apoligies.

I get so caught up in this whole church thing. I see these people, who were friends/brothers/sisters…. who act like they dont know me anymore.

They called security on me when i tried to keep the passover this year…A group of "brothers" surrounded me and asked why I was there.I was confused..I didnt expect that kind of treatment.

I had to call the pastor to allow me to keep passover. He told me I had to turn off my phone,and sit next to a certain brother. Once I was allowed in the civic center,  4 Brothers followed me everywhere. My so called brothers, with earpieces and microphones, even followed me to the restroom. I really dont know what I did to them.

I felt so unwelcomed, so…unloved. It was deffinitly awkward, I couldnt stand it so I left without keeping the passover.. They had 0 love there. I may not follow the bible, but i have morals and respect. I took it as a sign from god or life or whatever you want to call it. 

Buuut anyways lol the point is your right and maybe i should start keeping it real….

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That is so messed up. You're right, that's not love. My good friend wanted to keep PO. She feels like it's a command from God but she knows God doesn't come from the WMSCOG. I'll check out that bible. =)

Sarah2013
    Participant

@Josha: isn’t that Kurt Cameron and co?

KF
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

@ Renita

:] that made me smile….  you're keeping it real….. nothing wrong with that, my apoligies.

I get so caught up in this whole church thing. I see these people, who were friends/brothers/sisters…. who act like they dont know me anymore.

They called security on me when i tried to keep the passover this year…A group of "brothers" surrounded me and asked why I was there.I was confused..I didnt expect that kind of treatment.

I had to call the pastor to allow me to keep passover. He told me I had to turn off my phone,and sit next to a certain brother. Once I was allowed in the civic center,  4 Brothers followed me everywhere. My so called brothers, with earpieces and microphones, even followed me to the restroom. I really dont know what I did to them.

I felt so unwelcomed, so…unloved. It was deffinitly awkward, I couldnt stand it so I left without keeping the passover.. They had 0 love there. I may not follow the bible, but i have morals and respect. I took it as a sign from god or life or whatever you want to call it. 

Buuut anyways lol the point is your right and maybe i should start keeping it real….

WOW! it's like you repent, but they Judge you!  not something JESUS would have/would do.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.