Yes.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

A pastor in WMSCOG?

Yes.

Disturbed
    Participant

Yeah I read your account. They are something else. And again…where was the love of mother? Certainly not in santee Zion. Oops excuse me…except from senior deaconess. At least she had the decency to hug you. She might be trapped and can’t get out-she’s probably inwardly happy that you were able to leave the deceitfulness. She can’t get out.

That can’t be the true church especially if only one person can show their former sister love. As I have said before, we are all sinners but clearly they could care less if you receive salvation or not (if they truly had it to offer).

And how dare missionary ask you why you were bothering the pastor. Who the hell is he? He’s not God. He is just a sinner like the rest of us. And if he truly was concerned about your salvation he should have tried harder!

POSTED 1 SECOND AGO # EDIT QUOTE

Disturbed
    Participant

Yeah I read your account. They are something else. And again…where was the love of mother? Certainly not in santee Zion. Oops excuse me…except from senior deaconess. At least she had the decency to hug you. She might be trapped and can’t get out-she’s probably inwardly happy that you were able to leave the deceitfulness. She can’t get out.

That can’t be the true church especially if only one person can show their former sister love. As I have said before, we are all sinners but clearly they could care less if you receive salvation or not (if they truly had it to offer).

And how dare missionary ask you why you were bothering the pastor. Who the hell is he? He’s not God. He is just a sinner like the rest of us. And if he truly was concerned about your salvation he should have tried harder!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Yeah I read your account. They are something else. And again…where was the love of mother? Certainly not in santee Zion. Oops excuse me…except from senior deaconess. At least she had the decency to hug you. She might be trapped and can't get out-she's probably inwardly happy that you were able to leave the deceitfulness. She can't get out.

That can't be the true church especially if only one person can show their former sister love. As I have said before, we are all sinners but clearly they could care less if you receive salvation or not (if they truly had it to offer).

And how dare missionary ask you why you were bothering the pastor. Who the hell is he? He's not God. He is just a sinner like the rest of us. And if he truly was concerned about your salvation he should have tried harder!

For the record, this Missionary is a female. So for any of you spies who want to use Disturbed's words against her, here's the clarity.

But I asked the Pastor if they would seriously let me back. Instead of saying yes or no or even it's up to Mother, he just said he really wants to pray for me that I don't go too far away from the truth.

He also confirmed that Zahng won't die and that she will transform alive with the 144,000.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Yeah I read your account. They are something else. And again…where was the love of mother? Certainly not in santee Zion. Oops excuse me…except from senior deaconess. At least she had the decency to hug you. She might be trapped and can't get out-she's probably inwardly happy that you were able to leave the deceitfulness. She can't get out.

That can't be the true church especially if only one person can show their former sister love. As I have said before, we are all sinners but clearly they could care less if you receive salvation or not (if they truly had it to offer).

And how dare missionary ask you why you were bothering the pastor. Who the hell is he? He's not God. He is just a sinner like the rest of us. And if he truly was concerned about your salvation he should have tried harder!

For the record, this Missionary is a female. So for any of you spies who want to use Disturbed's words against her, here's the clarity.

But I asked the Pastor if they would seriously let me back. Instead of saying yes or no or even it's up to Mother, he just said he really wants to pray for me that I don't go too far away from the truth.

He also confirmed that Zahng won't die and that she will transform alive with the 144,000.

Disturbed
    Participant

I know the missionary is female…I was referring to the pastor. Who is “he” (pastor) that the missionary (she) felt you would be bothering? He (pastor) is a sinner like us. He (pastor) isn’t God.

Sorry…had to make the clarification for anyone that might try to misunderstand who exactly I was referring to. Oh my goodness…do I have to speak remedial now? LOL

Disturbed
    Participant

I know the missionary is female…I was referring to the pastor. Who is “he” (pastor) that the missionary (she) felt you would be bothering? He (pastor) is a sinner like us. He (pastor) isn’t God.

Sorry…had to make the clarification for anyone that might try to misunderstand who exactly I was referring to. Oh my goodness…do I have to speak remedial now? LOL

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

I know the missionary is female…I was referring to the pastor. Who is "he" (pastor) that the missionary (she) felt you would be bothering? He (pastor) is a sinner like us. He (pastor) isn't God.

No you don't.. but the way I was reading it made it appear that you were referring to the Missionary.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

I know the missionary is female…I was referring to the pastor. Who is "he" (pastor) that the missionary (she) felt you would be bothering? He (pastor) is a sinner like us. He (pastor) isn't God.

No you don't.. but the way I was reading it made it appear that you were referring to the Missionary.

Disturbed
    Participant

I was making a joke Renita. I apologize if I offended you. That was not my intention.

Disturbed
    Participant

I was making a joke Renita. I apologize if I offended you. That was not my intention.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

No, I wasn't offended. =)

I was just explaining that it was my error. I read it wrong. No harm done. I just encountered a situation like this in the FB group. Lol.. social media is great but still, things like this happen.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

No, I wasn't offended. =)

I was just explaining that it was my error. I read it wrong. No harm done. I just encountered a situation like this in the FB group. Lol.. social media is great but still, things like this happen.

Viewing 15 replies - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.