Cyrus and the bird of prey

Love'n Honey
    Participant

If Ash is the spiritual King Cyrus then Ash is a pagan king who rescued God's people from babylon. But if Ash is pagan then he can't be God because God isn't pagan.

Good points.. the eagle, in the bible, isn't described as a bird of prey but as something evil and ruthless. And Cyrus did not come from the ends of the earth.

Simon
    Participant

When I went to WMSCOG they explictly stated it was cyrus (as well as ash of course) Cyrus is called by name multiple times in the LONG LONG prophecy lol

Simon
    Participant

When I went to WMSCOG they explictly stated it was cyrus (as well as ash of course) Cyrus is called by name multiple times in the LONG LONG prophecy lol

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I need to correct something.. The eagle in the bible isn't described as a bird of prey. A bird of prey is described as something evil and ruthless.

I had to re-read the different books to undestand, back then. Because in one book it doesn't say it but in another book it says it. I don't remember the study about King Cyrus. I do remember, however, asking my Missionary about it when we sung the song "When the Lord God held the right hand.. of Cyrus the one annointed by God… He was able to subdue all Kings… and all nations that were set before him.. Heavenly Mother Jerusalem.. Always goes before us.. Making all the rough places smooth.. Mother gathers nations… Mother is our refuge… Our salvation… Sing praise to her forever"

If King Cyrus is about Ash then why is this song wrapped around Mother? And who is King Cyrus? What does Cryus have to do with Mother going before us?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I need to correct something.. The eagle in the bible isn't described as a bird of prey. A bird of prey is described as something evil and ruthless.

I had to re-read the different books to undestand, back then. Because in one book it doesn't say it but in another book it says it. I don't remember the study about King Cyrus. I do remember, however, asking my Missionary about it when we sung the song "When the Lord God held the right hand.. of Cyrus the one annointed by God… He was able to subdue all Kings… and all nations that were set before him.. Heavenly Mother Jerusalem.. Always goes before us.. Making all the rough places smooth.. Mother gathers nations… Mother is our refuge… Our salvation… Sing praise to her forever"

If King Cyrus is about Ash then why is this song wrapped around Mother? And who is King Cyrus? What does Cryus have to do with Mother going before us?

Participant

If I remember correctly, and do not quote me because I am not signed off on that study: King Cyrus was involved with establishing the decree and starting the work to rebuild Jerusalem temple (which is later prophesied to be destroyed again after that and rebuilt in the last days)

Because of this God caused himself to be glorified through Cyrus and he did subdue kings in history with God’s blessings that is true.

Jerusalem is a last day prophecy also coming down out of heaven that is Mother. Coming from the east is also part of the last days prophecies.

Participant

If I remember correctly, and do not quote me because I am not signed off on that study: King Cyrus was involved with establishing the decree and starting the work to rebuild Jerusalem temple (which is later prophesied to be destroyed again after that and rebuilt in the last days)

Because of this God caused himself to be glorified through Cyrus and he did subdue kings in history with God’s blessings that is true.

Jerusalem is a last day prophecy also coming down out of heaven that is Mother. Coming from the east is also part of the last days prophecies.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Because of this God caused himself to be glorified through Cyrus and he did subdue kings in history with God's blessings that is true.

I would really like for you to clarify this once your Zion has enough faith in you to teach it. I remember the part about Cyrus making it possible for the Israelites to rebuild Jerusalem. But that's not in the song. The song, according to my understanding while as a member, connects the actions of Cyrus with those of Zahng. But the story of Cyrus is about rebuilding Jerusalem, not that Jerusalem makes all places smooth. Perhaps there is some other prophecy about Jerusalem gathering all nations? People go to Jerusalem as it says in the bible.. is that considered gathering all nations? What happened to the weeds and wheat where the wheat was gathered to go in the barn? The angels did the gathering not God.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Because of this God caused himself to be glorified through Cyrus and he did subdue kings in history with God's blessings that is true.

I would really like for you to clarify this once your Zion has enough faith in you to teach it. I remember the part about Cyrus making it possible for the Israelites to rebuild Jerusalem. But that's not in the song. The song, according to my understanding while as a member, connects the actions of Cyrus with those of Zahng. But the story of Cyrus is about rebuilding Jerusalem, not that Jerusalem makes all places smooth. Perhaps there is some other prophecy about Jerusalem gathering all nations? People go to Jerusalem as it says in the bible.. is that considered gathering all nations? What happened to the weeds and wheat where the wheat was gathered to go in the barn? The angels did the gathering not God.

emil
    Participant

The words that Isaiah spoke were prophecy. The prophecy was entirely fulfilled when Cyrus liberated the Israelites from Babylonian exile. Trying to apply that prophecy to modern times is futile. They deliberate interject the words far-east to make it appear that the bible talks of Korea. Look at what ASH actually accomplished in his lifetime and you see no parallel.

emil
    Participant

The words that Isaiah spoke were prophecy. The prophecy was entirely fulfilled when Cyrus liberated the Israelites from Babylonian exile. Trying to apply that prophecy to modern times is futile. They deliberate interject the words far-east to make it appear that the bible talks of Korea. Look at what ASH actually accomplished in his lifetime and you see no parallel.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Also, have any of you guys heard the WMSCOG say that a prophecy can be fulfilled more than once? I feel like I'm the only one. And if it's true, what Scripture supports this idea? If not, then when Cyrus fulfilled the prophecy that's the end of it. There is no spiritual King Cyrus.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Also, have any of you guys heard the WMSCOG say that a prophecy can be fulfilled more than once? I feel like I'm the only one. And if it's true, what Scripture supports this idea? If not, then when Cyrus fulfilled the prophecy that's the end of it. There is no spiritual King Cyrus.

Participant

John wept and wept because you people could not open the scroll or understand it

You are not worthy to understand, only God has the power to teach, so far all I have ever seen is different gospels in different denominations.

Many of them say “oh revelations is a sealed scroll, I cannot read it”

Yet the Root of David can and has.

Everything that was written in the Old Testament is a shadow of things that must happen again, but not again in the physical and literal sense, again in the spiritual way. Some things are fulfilled all at once, such as with Jesus fulfilling all the rules for sacrifices.

Other things are spread out.

Go to church and learn the study if you are interested, you speculation only breeds ignorance.

Participant

John wept and wept because you people could not open the scroll or understand it

You are not worthy to understand, only God has the power to teach, so far all I have ever seen is different gospels in different denominations.

Many of them say “oh revelations is a sealed scroll, I cannot read it”

Yet the Root of David can and has.

Everything that was written in the Old Testament is a shadow of things that must happen again, but not again in the physical and literal sense, again in the spiritual way. Some things are fulfilled all at once, such as with Jesus fulfilling all the rules for sacrifices.

Other things are spread out.

Go to church and learn the study if you are interested, you speculation only breeds ignorance.

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

wmscog isn't the only one who says this, the problem is the verse cannot be about God in the flesh because it explicitly calls him someone who does not recognize God yet Christ surely would

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

wmscog isn't the only one who says this, the problem is the verse cannot be about God in the flesh because it explicitly calls him someone who does not recognize God yet Christ surely would

Simon
    Participant

What your church does is worse for the soul than speculation

Simon
    Participant

What your church does is worse for the soul than speculation

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Are you saying that you were told as a member of the WMSCOG that prophecy can be fulfilled more than once?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.