Contradictory dates and the WMSCOG

• Creator
    Topic
    Simon
    Participant

so the other day I was talking from work to school and was thinking about some things I was told throughout my time in the WMSCOG and found an interesting set of contradictions…

The first time I took King David and ASH I was told ASH started preaching Passover in 1948 but that he didn't get his first disciples for eight years (that would be 1956)

At another time I was told  ASH started teaching the feasts in 1955 and again that he didn't receive disiples for eight years (this time that would be 1963)

I was also told ASH established the Church in 1964

I was told at my last Passover (in the sermon given by Pastor "Daniel" Park (real name Park Gwang-Su) in 2012 that the first passover ASH presided over with his disciples was in 1962

But Kim Joo-Cheol says the first passover was in 1964

So according to this put on a time line

1948- ASH Baptized and Started Preaching Passover

1955- ASH starts preaching passover

1956- ASH gets first diciple

1962- ASH presides over first Passover with diciples

1963- ASH gets his first disciple

1964- ASH established WMSCOG and First Passover

Apparently time goes wibbly wobbly and rewrites itself….

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Good timeline, Simon! This is a perfect example of one lie leads to another. By the time you get so deep into the lies, you can't remember the specifics of the original lie!

emil
    Participant

@Simon – Thank you for the nice post. Should get guests thinking.

Azula
    Participant

The Zionist argument would probably come from the Korean pastor (now reffered to as puppet master) or the local deacon (the front)

"God is almighty and change the times and dates as he sees fit [incoherent verses here]"

And the minion (normal memeber) would probably exclaim "Yes! God can change all the times and dates and this [incoherent verse] proves that. It's in the bible therefore what the puppet master says must be right. Golly! I've never seen a church that's able to explain EVERYTHING from the bible"

Critical reasoning goes out the window when dealing with the minds of minions or the masters who control them.

Simon
    Participant

Oy

Emily
    Participant

Good job Simon!

I've always wondered…if ASH was god, and let's say he "needed to be baptized into the SDA church to 'fulfill prophecy'" in 1948, why would he remain a member of the SDA church for 16 years?  Why not start his own church right away.  Also, how did he have disciples within the SDA church if by all accounts he was just like any other member there.  I have not heard the wms allege that he was anyone of any importance or a member with a title within the SDA church.  So the wms wants us to believe that not only did he have his own disciples when he was in the wms, but he also celebrated the Passover with them.  Huh?  Wouldn't that type of behavior get him booted out of there.  

If I went to my local Baptist church, or whichever other denomination, got baptized, gathered "disciples" and started celebrating holidays that the Baptists do not believe in celebrating for whatever reason, I think they would ask me to leave right away.  What do you guys think?

emil
    Participant

I read somewhere that ASH was booted out of the SDA in the early 50s for prophesying the end would come within 10 years.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

emil wrote:

I read somewhere that ASH was booted out of the SDA in the early 50s for prophesying the end would come within 10 years.

That is funny! SDA's founders told all their followers that Christ would return on March 21, 1844. They gathered on a mountain and waited all night and yes – nothing happened! (See my link posted under the forum Seventh Day Adventist). When I saw your post about ASH getting the boot, I thought that maybe the SDA got wise and said we are not going to have anymore "prophecies" about the 2nd coming of Christ, and booted ASH when he started throwing out dates. But then why would they still study the teachings of Ellen G. White who led the charge up the mountain to wait? Another interesting thing – if he was booted for prophesying about Christ returning – that means HE wasn't the second coming of Christ! Too bad the dude doesn't even know that after he died, he was made a god by his followers. And they keep waiting…. 2 years, 5 years, 10 years… Can someone just push the mother across the border into North Korea so we can be done with this?

emil
    Participant

^ The SDA had learnt their lessons a century before, never to prophesy the end. ASH was basically very small fry in the SDA, quite insignificant. But his prophesying must have been disruptive in his local area. Hence the boot.

Putting the mother away in NK would be a big relief for JooCheol. The worship can continue and he doesn't need to share the spoils with her anymore. Nobody would probably know if she died there and the charade could continue for as long as JooCheol lives.

Harry
    Participant

emil wrote:

^ The SDA had learnt their lessons a century before, never to prophesy the end. ASH was basically very small fry in the SDA, quite insignificant. But his prophesying must have been disruptive in his local area. Hence the boot.

Putting the mother away in NK would be a big relief for JooCheol. The worship can continue and he doesn't need to share the spoils with her anymore. Nobody would probably know if she died there and the charade could continue for as long as JooCheol lives.

Share the spoils???? She gets a fluffy pillow and a bunch of makeup! Probably from Mary Kay

On the subject of spoils, I wonder if GP has a handle on the cash flow here in the US?

Whoever is monitoring for him should really tell him to check the books!

Simon
    Participant

I believe that border is next to impossible to just push people across

Also Kim seems to be the mastermid so I think he’s the one needed in north Korea

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Ok. We’ll get Dennis Rodman to drive a truck load of the leaders across the border! That should take care of it! Then they can be controlled the way they control other people.

Btw Simon – Lisa ling’s sister and her friend were taken prisoner as soon as they crossed the border into North Korea so they are watching.

emil
    Participant

@Harry
    – You a fan of CCR? looks that way from your siggy.

Sally
    Participant

Simon wrote:

so the other day I was talking from work to school and was thinking about some things I was told throughout my time in the WMSCOG and found an interesting set of contradictions…

The first time I took King David and ASH I was told ASH started preaching Passover in 1948 but that he didn't get his first disciples for eight years (that would be 1956)

At another time I was told  ASH started teaching the feasts in 1955 and again that he didn't receive disiples for eight years (this time that would be 1963)

I was also told ASH established the Church in 1964

I was told at my last Passover (in the sermon given by Pastor "Daniel" Park (real name Park Gwang-Su) in 2012 that the first passover ASH presided over with his disciples was in 1962

But Kim Joo-Cheol says the first passover was in 1964

So according to this put on a time line

1948- ASH Baptized and Started Preaching Passover

1955- ASH starts preaching passover

1956- ASH gets first diciple

1962- ASH presides over first Passover with diciples

1963- ASH gets his first disciple

1964- ASH established WMSCOG and First Passover

Apparently time goes wibbly wobbly and rewrites itself….

Here's one smurf

Azula
    Participant

This is a good post by Simon actually

The more you look into the life and history of the supposed christ the more incositencies you pick up.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.