Conclusions by the WMS which are correct.

• Creator
    Topic
    WMS brother
    Participant

There were a couple threads I was in, and since I'm waiting for my next practice partner, I thought I'd start a new thread with a far more educational tone than the character assassination being done previously. I'm no admin, but I would like to mention my purpose is making this thread:

1. I would like to see an absense of "different interpretations". The WMS has nothing to do with interpretations we think are false. Its about OUR interpretation, which we believe is absolute and from God. Please argue from our viewpoint, not with something unrelated.

2. Please don't shift the Goalposts. Distracting attention from the facts and points by picking on a entirely new topic, only makes it look like you are evading the truth. I'm a little frustrated some of my previous points were ignored.

3. Please link historical sources if your going to make a comment about history. Please refrain from posting without "showing your work".

I will begin with truthful events which we stand by:

The Seven Feasts of the Three Times are biblical.

Jesus kept the Feasts in his New Covenant method.

Apostles kept most (if not all) of the Feasts.

The Apostles were commanded to pass on that doctrine, and remind Christians to follow all of the examples of Christ. (Which would include the Feasts).

The disciples who came after the Apostles continued to keep the Feasts (1 Cor 10:16-17)

It follows then that a true Christian Church is one whom follows the instructions of Christ, the Apostles, and their Disciples (without neglecting anything).

That is why the WMS is correct to preach about the Seven Feasts of the Three times and the dire importance of never missing them.

(More to come later if I possess the time and patience. I'd be happy to cover every aspect of our doctrines. Hopefully I can fix any misconceptions about what we are actually taught, and the veracity of it)

Sarah2013
    Participant

So, how does any of all you mentioned prove this Lady is god. I won’t waste my time going into any of the feasts and so on. Jesus did enough to prove his deity. The only thing I see wmscog doing is a bunch of Leviticus practices. She is yet to prove she is your god. Mark my word, she can’t either.

WMS brother
    Participant

It is written in the bible that Zion will be destroyed.

It is written in the bible that God's laws will be changed.

It is written that God will rebuild Zion in the last days after that.

It is written that God themself will appear in their glory when restoring these truths.

Different denominations have already broken down and destroyed God's laws, beginning with the papacy.

If we are now keeping the correct commandments, those biblical events have come to pass.

God has promised us that only God Elohim are the ones who will restore Zion.

If Zion is restored, the leadership of that church is approved directly by God's authority.

If leadership approved by God claims to be God, that must be the truth.

God said so. Thats literally the beginning and end of the argument. Whether or not you "like" the way God did things is irrelevant.

Sarah2013
    Participant

The problem here is these people you think are God based on all you quoted, are not. The scriptures have been manipulated to their benefit. Observing all the feast, introducing a different type of God. Jesus said these things would happen, even also via the apostles also that many false prophets will rise in the last days. These false prophets are so strong with the mind control tactic that they will try to deceive those who truly are God’s children – and when I say God I don’t mean Ahn and mama Zhang.

genny
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

There were a couple threads I was in, and since I'm waiting for my next practice partner, I thought I'd start a new thread with a far more educational tone than the character assassination being done previously. I'm no admin, but I would like to mention my purpose is making this thread:

I am very happy to be a 'practice partner' for you.  You are even welcome to PM me anytime if you have further questions for me.

1. I would like to see an absense of "different interpretations". The WMS has nothing to do with interpretations we think are false. Its about OUR interpretation, which we believe is absolute and from God. Please argue from our viewpoint, not with something unrelated.

Most of the time I will argue from the viewpoint of, "If your (wmscog) interpretation is correct, then…"  Unless there is something very clear in the Bible that I think you are missing.

One thing, your (wmscog) interpretations seem perfectly correct and make sense to you and you support them with the Bible.  But other churches and denominations interpretations seem perfectly correct and make sense to them and they support them with the Bible.  I understand that it's unproductive to argue back and forth between interpretations, when each makes perfect sense to the one who believes it.

In your case, you must believe your interpretation very strongly because "God themselves" ("Father and Mother") revealed them to you.  I will let you right now, that if you want me (and I'm sure others agree with this) to believe your interpretation above all others that also make sense and are supported by the Bible in different ways, then you are first going to need to prove to me that "Father and Mother" are indeed "God themselves."

2. Please don't shift the Goalposts. Distracting attention from the facts and points by picking on a entirely new topic, only makes it look like you are evading the truth. I'm a little frustrated some of my previous points were ignored.

Yes, I agree with this one.  I hope you also will not avoid my points for you.  It's also good to keep each thread topic well focused, because when people start going off in different directions, it becomes cumbersome to address so many points at once.

3. Please link historical sources if your going to make a comment about history. Please refrain from posting without "showing your work".

I have shown much of my work already on my own blog.  It's often easier for me to include links to it rather than retyping it all here again, so please don't ignore the links. 🙂

WMS brother
    Participant

As it helps to remember my own studies, I am pleased to practice here, that it might sway some minds.

"The scriptures have been manipulated to their benefit."

There is no room for manipulation in the following verse: Psalm 102:16 "For the Lord will rebuild Zion and appear in his glory."

Zion WILL need to be rebuilt.

The Lord IS going to do it.

And Father WILL appear.

That is non-negotiable if you are a believer in the bible.

If you are practicing what you believe to be the absolute truth in theese last days, then, according to the bible, God himself is the one who rebuilt your Zion personally.

Genny, thank you, I will keep that in mind.

OTHER THINGS THE WMS DOES CORRECTLY

It should be crystal clear, that if God almighty says something is going to happen, it IS going to happen. Regardless of whether or not the message is hard to swallow. The WMS is correct in believeing in the power of God and trusting in the integrity of His Bible.

Eze 8:14 "Then he brought me to the entrance to the north gate of the house of the Lord, and I saw women there, mourning for Tammuz."

God declares that in the future, people will use the temple of God in order to pray to Tammuz the Sun God. God who is allmighty, does not lie. The Venerable Day of the Sun has in fact replaced the Sabbath day at many institutions, as foretold.

The WMS is correct to warn about the infection of false teachers, who pretend to be churches of God, while secretly introducing "destructive heresies."

The WMS is correct to observe the Saturday Sabbath that was Jesus' custom, which is the same Sabbath which is Paul's custom, which is the same Sabbath which survived for three hundred years before becoming outlawed.

1 Cor 11:10 The WMS is correct to repeat the Apostle given instructions, which were recieved from Christ, that Men are required to honor their heads due to symbolism. Also women are entitled to a symbol of authority and respect, via their viel.

Matt 10:21-22 The WMS is correct to repeat the word of Jesus, who warns that observing the truth WILL make non-believing family memebers hate you, and that truth will divide families. This has been foretold.

Matt 24:15 It is expected that the people in the last days will be able to identify the abomination written by Daniel. The WMS is correct in doing so, as we believe these now are the last days and have identified such.

Matt 24:20 The end of days is so dire, that you should pray that you don't miss a sabbath day. It is correct for the WMS to reiterate the importance of gaining blessing from our very powerful God. It is correct for WMS members to beg that their families understand about blessings from on high, which we believe are very real.

I believe that covers how the WMS is correct to employ all of its basic doctrines. (Prophecies will be adressed next, but I can only type one thing at a time.)

Can the WMS be faulted for its warnings, regulations, and "compulsory" encouragement towards attendance?

Does the WMS not repeat the warnings and regulations verbatim?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Where and when did he appear in His glory the second time. Sine I believe those scriptures are futuristic to you. Once again I ask, where is the coloration in those scripture that Zhang is God.. Ahng doesn’t claim to be the Holy Spirit – did you know that?

Sarah2013
    Participant

If I may add, thanks for not being rude but agreeing to disagree, if that be the case.

WMS brother
    Participant

"Where and when did he appear in His glory the second time."

Ahn Sahng Hong is God who came to rebuild Zion.

Then the bible describes that we will have learning and joy.

Then the bible describes we will not be left as orphans.

Then the bible describes that some incarnation of Jerusalem (whom we believe as Mother) WILL come to earth.

Then the spirit and the bride encourage mankind, which STILL exists along this entire time period, to come and recieve eternal life.

Then the end happens.

Going to watch a movie with the wife (who is a non-believer, though we still get along great) and head to bed.

Cheers.

WMS brother
    Participant

"If I may add, thanks for not being rude but agreeing to disagree, if that be the case."

Your very welcome, I hope my verbage isn't too authoritative.

It is my goal to keep my patience and display the grace of God and what our Church actually teaches. I am ashamed that perhaps other brothers did not, and it lead to the opinions here. Assuming the benefit of the doubt is actually deserved by this website.

~/logoff

Sarah2013
    Participant

Great response. Now, have you ever asked them why Zhang never moves around the world?

WMS brother
    Participant

No, because theres no prophecy dictating that she needs to. Only the Gospel needs to, and we can do that ourselves by the grace and power so generously given by God.

Not only is God's way the Best way to do things without question, but if I were to consider it, I would consider that -not- doing things Mother's way is a waste of time.

I mean really, having her in one location, teaching and preaching and loving and helping and doing all that she doys for endless hours every day (with reports from every member, young and old in faith, that she gets very little sleep), seems to be a much more efficient use of her time.

That behaviour is also mirrored by Pastors, and most Missionaries, and some Deacons.

In other words, not a lot of time is left for people to be doing anything -other- than good deeds.

In fact had any of the officials I knew recieved the opportunity to enjoy some downtime for all their hard work, I would be the frist to encourage they do, because it happens so RARELY, that I can't even remember a single time.

The Jews were prejudice against Jesus. The WMS is correct to warn that we should not make mistakes that lead to failing to recognize Christ.

Jesus preached about himself, and proved himself through prephecies. The WMS is correct to preach about Father and Mother through prophecies.

Jesus performed miracles, and then said that later miracles would be false signs. The WMS is correct to discourage attention towards miracles, and support the feigned humanity of God Elohim returned in the flesh.

Jesus gave instructions about the end of the age. The WMS is correct to repeat Jesus words.

Jesus gave instructions that Daniel's prophecy would be obvious in the end. The WMS is correct to preach Daniel's prophecy in theese last days.

Revelations duplicates some events spoken by Daniel. The WMS is correct to collaborate the evidence with historical data, and state our conclusions boldly.

With a conclusion about changes in the law, and restorations in the law; the WMS is correct to point out the occurance of theese two facts, when the happened, and who did it.

With a conclusion about who brought the law back, the WMS is correct to point out the arrival of the one and only authority in all the known universe who has the power to bring back the truth, which is God.

Jesus promised that the prophecies were deliberately given to us so we will know "I am he". The WMS is correct to listen to Jesus and test said prophecies against anyone who they discover fulfilling it, or claiming "I am he."

It is written: Do not hold the prophecies in contempt. The WMS is correct to actively pursue them, and never ignore them.

So, can the WMS be faulted for the precedent set, that we, in the last days, have been instructed by the Bible, to pay attention to these prophecies; so that we will identify Jesus as in his own words he promised us?

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

Jesus promised that the prophecies were deliberately given to us so we will know "I am he". The WMS is correct to listen to Jesus and test said prophecies against anyone who they discover fulfilling it, or claiming "I am he."

Again, we go back to the issue that Ahn did not even claim that "I am He". So even if Ahn did not claim and believe that he was, you can decide for yourselves that he was?

genny
    Participant

WMS brother, do you mind if I point out any of your points that are incorrect here?  Or are you just wishing to have a list of points of wmscog doctrine?

WMS brother
    Participant

genny,

I've been in a few other threads and I kind of lost track of where I was going with this.

The goal is, even if people here disagree, they can let us believe what we believe in peace. I was hoping to have shown that the "average" WMS member is like me and the people I know, pretty regular and down to earth. Analytical, perhaps even smart, and pursuing something that makes sense to us.

People can know that we do good things every day, and some people have bad days just like in every other walk of life. But the difference is: when a Lutheran family runs into trouble at home, they don't get a webpage made about them calling them a cult of family-wreckers. That religion doesn't get blamed, the over-reacting people do. And I'll tell you something, denominations have broken more families worldwide than we. But I understand that they're not as easy to pick on as us by worldly ways.

We could believe and be giving tithes to the all-powerful Brown Potato, and have our spudly god sit on a pedastal, and use the same verse to say he's god. You know thats still nobody else's business. As it turns out we know our real God Elohim. We offer to preach, and either its wanted or its not, its that simple.

I've completely lost track of what I was doing between all the different requests for verses, and I may be back some other time. If I am I'll be glad to answer what you post.

~Cheers

genny
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

genny,

I've been in a few other threads and I kind of lost track of where I was going with this.

The goal is, even if people here disagree, they can let us believe what we believe in peace. I was hoping to have shown that the "average" WMS member is like me and the people I know, pretty regular and down to earth. Analytical, perhaps even smart, and pursuing something that makes sense to us.

People can know that we do good things every day, and some people have bad days just like in every other walk of life. But the difference is: when a Lutheran family runs into trouble at home, they don't get a webpage made about them calling them a cult of family-wreckers. That religion doesn't get blamed, the over-reacting people do. And I'll tell you something, denominations have broken more families worldwide than we. But I understand that they're not as easy to pick on as us by worldly ways.

We could believe and be giving tithes to the all-powerful Brown Potato, and have our spudly god sit on a pedastal, and use the same verse to say he's god. You know thats still nobody else's business. As it turns out we know our real God Elohim. We offer to preach, and either its wanted or its not, its that simple.

I've completely lost track of what I was doing between all the different requests for verses, and I may be back some other time. If I am I'll be glad to answer what you post.

~Cheers

There are plenty of websites out there against other churches and Christianity in general, so please don't feel like the wmscog is the only one being critically examined.  In fact, the wmscog itself and its members have many articles, videos, and websites severely criticizing other churches.  I do not think it is wrong to examine churches and their doctrine to see if they hold up to the truth, and so I understand why the wmscog does it.  But if you don't think it is proper, then you should not only complain about that here, but you should also complain to the wmscog for their practice of it too.

I did not see an answer to my question, so I'll write it again,

Do you mind if I point out (in this thread) any of your points (listed here) that are incorrect?  Or are you just wishing to have a list of points of wmscog doctrine without discussion of them?

Simon
    Participant

I think his last sentence was a yes

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.