City of Refuge

• Creator
    Topic
    Azula
    Participant

There was a study that we used to have in the cult about the city of refuge. It was all a prophecy meant to reinforce the c/r/a/p about how we were the heavenly sinners who killed unintentionally and would only be allowed after the death of the high priest to return to our heavenly country.

But if: ash=Jesus=high priest

Then why are we still here on earth? Heck the high priest died 2000 years ago and AGAIN in 1985! Twice already! But why am I not allowed  to take off the sinners garments and put on my heavenly robe willingly? Why am I still on earth and unable (at will) to leave the city of refuge as is the prophecy according to the cult?

Why are people continuously born then? Heck Jesus jumped the queue and died so the innocent (who are according to the cult in the cosmos still on their way to be born) should not even be born.

Another example of rubbish theology.

unknown
    Participant

I still have that study in one of my notebooks. The second to last verse of the study is Hebrews 9:15-18. Apparently the explanation for this is that the new covenant is like a last will & testament, which is put into effect only when the one who made it dies. So christ died 2x so that the new covenant could be put into effect and that sinners could keep it and return back to our home. So christs death doesnt immediately lead to salvation, but it opened the path for us. I dont believe this or agree with it im just stating what is in my notebook.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.