Church of God and Saints of Christ

• Creator
    Topic
    king34
    Participant

Hello fellow members,

When I attendend the church of god the pastor and deacon always said that their is no other church out there that keep the commandments of god like passover and the feast of god, I believe some one here said that too. When I was helping my friend move this weekend I saw a church on 125 st and madison called  Church of God and Saints of Christ  and they believe in keeping the feast and the sabbath. I just wanted you guys to know about this church just to keep your minds open.

Simon
    Participant

They also reject Jesus as God so they are NOT Christian

http://www.cogasoc.org/main.html  On the FAQ page:

Why does our Congregation’s doctrine not put Jesus on equality with God?

Deuteronomy 6:4 states, "Hear O Israel: the LORD our God is One" As adherents of Judaism, we believe that there is only one God and besides Him, there is no other. We believe that this God created the universe (Genesis 1:1) and everything in it (Psalm 24:1).Deuteronomy 6:4 states, "Hear O Israel: the LORD our God is One" As adherents of Judaism, we believe that there is only one God and besides Him, there is no other. We believe that this God created the universe (Genesis 1:1) and everything in it (Psalm 24:1).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.