christ Ahnsahnghong CANT hear your prayers members, he's waiting in Sheol until judgement day.

• Creator
    Topic
    Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Second coming Christ hasn't come yet. Nor did second coming Christ come in secret in the 1960s. Sorry members, it's not true. There are no prophecies about Second Coming Christ coming in secret. The prophecies state the opposite. However, Ahnsahnghong did come in secret, yes, but he is not Christ.

(Ahnsahnghong is in the heart of the earth waiting with the rest of the souls for judgement day. Just so you know members. We might be there one day too. I'd like to meet Ahnsahnghong one day, ask him a few questions).

Save your souls members, come out of the wms. 

Your friend, Mayor and Mike

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Yessssss

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Why isnt this brought to the surface? This is a huge discrepancy. I asked my bro in law about the second coming and how every eye would see he switched it up to every means only select. I feel like if questioned they will say they were the only priviledged ones to know this. Its so laughable. I would say they need to read the Bible more but uhhh….maybe read other verses besides Gen 1:26, Gal 4:26 and Rev 22:17 would be a start lol

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Only the elect? That's another lie. The Romans who pierced Jesus will see him come from Heaven.. This church has confused the truth of the bible.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

The scriptures are all in agreement, Jesus said scripture cannot be broken. When the Bible says "the spirit returns to God who gave it." it doesn't happen right away. The earth will give birth to its dead. This hasn't happen yet. According to my Bible studies and conversations I've had, you go to Sheol after you die. Solomon called it the "realm of the dead." You could call it purgatory. The bible says in places "the depths of the grave." it's supposed to say "the depths of Sheol." Luke described it, there is a great chasm between Abraham's side and the place of torment. If everyone goes to heaven right away, then there would be no reason for the dead to be resurrected. If you were in Heaven would you want to come back to Earth and be resurrected? The answer I'm looking for is: no. 

This is a lengthy topic to discuss in detail. Jesus is in Heaven and according to Gods command, he is waiting until God makes all the enemies of Jesus disappear so to speak. This hasn't happened yet. Babylon will be established and will rule the earth, but only after it is destroyed will Jesus come and stand on Mount Zion with the 144000. Therefore Ahnsahnghong is waiting in Sheol until after Jesus comes. The WMS makes him into a false Christ. 

I skipped all the Bible verses. But do you understand 

MountainMom
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Only the elect? That's another lie. The Romans who pierced Jesus will see him come from Heaven.. This church has confused the truth of the bible.

That's a great counter-point in discussing this particular argument with them.  When a person brings up to them that "every eye shall see" when Jesus returns they like to switch it up and say, "only those who are the elect" although the Bible doesn't say that at all.  It says, "EVERY eye shall see."    Anyway, what verse is it that says every eye shall see?  I know the verse, but not where to find it.  

Obviously, the soldiers who pierced his side weren't in the elect, so their argument holds no water.  

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Let what I say be open for debate and argument. I must have been thinking about the verse in Matthew 26:64 when Jesus said to the Sanhedrin "…in the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of Heaven." there was another verse I was thinking about, but where is it?…

He also says in Matthew 24:30 "…all the nations will mourn. They (the nations) will see the Son of Man coming…" Jesus did not and will not come in secret." only the false Christ do that.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Mountainmom Rev 1:7

MountainMom
    Participant

AbbaFather07 wrote:

Mountainmom Rev 1:7

Thank you Abba.  I have seen it before, but it is good to have the exact verse in hand.  Thank you also, Mayor.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Ah, Rev 1:7. There it is. It doesn't hurt to have a second set of eyes.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.