CG2021 Welcome. Can we backtrack just a minute?

• Creator
    Topic
    MountainMom
    Participant

CG2021, I am glad you are here posting.  There are many people who would like to discuss things with you, and will do it respectfully. 

The backtracking I am talking about is your assertion that "Jamal is Untouchable J."  Do you now know that this was entirely incorrect?  Just wondering. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I actually wanted to ask, CG2021 are you a current member of WMSCOG?

CG2021
    Participant

MM – UntouchableJ can tell you that it was not entirely incorrect.

CG2021
    Participant

UJ I’m not going to answer that question. The reason why I don’t want to answer that is because when I present an ideat, I would rather have a discussion about the substance and not the source. I have read this forum and have seen good arguments completely ignored simply because from who it came from. If a member of the WMSCOG is reading this, I do not want them to disregard the point simply because it’s coming from an ex-member. If an ex-member is reading this, I don’t want them to ignore the idea simply because it’s coming from a member. I hope you can respect that.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

…..You’ve already answered it. Thanks.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

And, I definately CAN respect that.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

MOuntainMom- I can ascertain that level of truth. My youtube realname and Forum name here was never to hide. CG2021, making a forum discussion name about who I am was …to say the least…”Concerning”. Come home from work, your mailbox is painted pink, and your neighbors kid is holding a csn of spraypaint accross the street. Your internally battling between WHY was it done and WHAT was the point. So that is my question to you CG2021. Why did you put my real name on a forum topic, and What was the purpose?

MountainMom
    Participant

CG2021 wrote:

MM – UntouchableJ can tell you that it was not entirely incorrect.

Why don't you just tell me?  Untouchable J is thousands of miles from the guy they actually arrested (Jamal).  The assertion was made by you  that Untouchable was the poster who was ranting, acting crazy, and making threats.  You now know that is untrue, right? 

MountainMom
    Participant

@CG2021
    :  Your answer to my question will go a long way toward positive outcomes with discussion.  I also respect your decision to refrain from saying if you are a member or not.  No problem there. 

CG2021
    Participant

I’m sorry! I thought UntouchableJ was pulling an April fools joke by creating a fake account. But, as UntouchableJ can tell you. I was partially right.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Im not sure how you were partially correct, CG?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.