CAN YOU SPOT IT

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Nobodysfool wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

She's cross eyed

renita.payno wrote:

I thought it was going to be something more subtle than that… Her jewelry is nothing new.

oh you mean like her eyes, is that more subtle for you, lol.  Btw it is new to me.  We can't wear gold, it's best if we sell it and give for donation but mama can be worldly!

Yes, her eyes. Especially since someone already pointed out something more subtle than that.. the magazine. To me it looks like it might be an elohist [the one in her hand].

jellybean
    Participant

I always heard that her accessories are gifts from the members. If you knew that God was on earth and would have the chance to give a gift, what would you give? Remember the gifts of the three wise man to Jesus when he was born??? Well I guess those will become diamonds and fine jewelry in our time. Please dont forget that they do believe she is God in the flesh.

Sarah2013
    Participant

If it was the real God, I believe He will appreciate a penny given by a poor man more than rubies from a rich man. See, in spite of believing it’s God or not, He is not governed by the gift but the heart. Kissing “axx” doesn’t get God one bit. He knows better.

donttrustzang
    Participant

If she wasnt "physically" married to ahn…Why is she wearing a  PHYSICAL wedding ring?

Smurf
    Participant

That's a different ring. It's a special ring. Given to her by Ahn ( Elijah). But not the prophet Eijah, no.

Elijah Wood. Noooooow she must carry it to Mordor and destroy it! But she, being deaf an all, didn't get that part.

And so she enjoys the power that the ring gives her.

It also used to make her invisible, but now she's too fat for that to work.

Simon
    Participant

Koreans dont wear wedding rings (recently they have started to but more recent than ahn's "acension" (read death)

donttrustzang
    Participant

She knows what she is doing by wearing a diamond on her ring finger. I dont think this was coinsedence simon

God my love
    Participant

Yes I was wondering why she is wearing a wedding ring, if she is not married physically. to Ahn Shng Hong.

Simon
    Participant

But the fact koreans didn’t wear wedding rings even ten years ago (and still seldom do) could be costly if she tried to use it as any sort of evidence

emil
    Participant

What evidence? They don't even have to say it. As long as US members see her picture with the ring, that should be good enough for most.

Joshua
    Participant

Remember what Ron said in his video message? It's not what is said per say but what is not said. This group is very good at phycology and manipulation! I recently read a case study and also in another post that a group of people were told that someone that they never met was nice. This person was then brought into the group and although they hardly interacted with anyone the group (interviewed afterwards) generally viewed this person as meek, humble, and pleasent. A second group was told that this same person was mean. This person was introduced to the group and once again hardly interacted with anyone. The group viewed this same person as arrogant, self centered, and unpleasent.

Why do I bring this up? What does a wedding ring on a womans finger represent in many cultures around the world? The manipulation is achieved without hardly any interaction having taken place!

God my love
    Participant

What is big shine can any one explain in details with proof

Google translate says international chairman jangjilja

Why is BigShine World Wide affliated with World Mission Society Church of God?

POSTED 1 WEEK AGO # QUOTE

Joshua
    Participant

You will probably want to PM Stained about this. He has shown me a lot of information and cross connections between these two businesses.

God my love
    Participant

Joshua again I couldn’t understand short cut pm stained please help give me the link so I could read ok.

Simon
    Participant

Maybe joshua never having been told some of the personal life lies others were maybe my reactions are just different

Viewing 15 replies - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.