CAN YOU SPOT IT

Disturbed
    Participant

Google translate says international chairman jangjilja

Disturbed
    Participant

Is that a magazine on the table with her pic on the cover?

Nobodysfool
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Is that a magazine on the table with her pic on the cover?

yes it looks like a relection of her with her big hair.  But no that is not it, look really good.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Pearls around her neck and ring on her left hand?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

She's cross eyed

Sarah2013
    Participant

Nice “rock” not ring.

Nobodysfool
    Participant

Ah! precisely detective Sarah,  look at that rock!  Diamond,  white gold or plantinum?  the pearls akoya or southsea?  there is also a watch tuck under the sleeves, or it could be a fantastic bracelet.

My question is…….drum roll…..is that where our tithe & offering goes?  By the way I have seen that Rock on one of her sermon videos.

Disturbed
    Participant

Good eye Sarah2013!!! Is that where the tithes & offerings are going?! Gotta fund the goods somehow.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I thought it was going to be something more subtle than that… Her jewelry is nothing new.

Nobodysfool
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

She's cross eyed

renita.payno wrote:

I thought it was going to be something more subtle than that… Her jewelry is nothing new.

oh you mean like her eyes, is that more subtle for you, lol.  Btw it is new to me.  We can't wear gold, it's best if we sell it and give for donation but mama can be worldly!

Questioninginla
    Participant

Way too easy of a solution on that:

She has to be like the outsiders so G/god's work can be done more effectively here on Earth.  I'm sure she absolutely hates wearing it…

Elaine
    Participant

I was told she is a modern God. Probably also has a tatoo somewhere. Does this picture show like she suffers so much, in fact always looks and smiles like a Korean celebrity in expensive clothes.

Disturbed
    Participant

That’s exactly what she is! A Korean celebrity in expensive clothes

serg
    Participant

She lives a luxurious life thanks to the help of all the members.

Simon
    Participant

Never heard “can’t wear gold” when I was there. But they always claimed she dressed nice so we would not stumble.

Nobodysfool
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Never heard "can't wear gold" when I was there. But they always claimed she dressed nice so we would not stumble.

it wasn't said directly but indirectly, just like Ron said in the video, it's not what they say but what they don't say.  I felt that I was being to worldly for owning alot of gold, so I got rid of it, among other things.

End of Story!

Simon
    Participant

Here a lot wore gold bands but Zions are quite different

Sarah2013
    Participant

I don’t believe God (the real one) has a problem with wealth provided it isn’t controlling ones life. Now taking from someone in a bad way to become wealthy is another issue entirely.

@ Nobodysfool: I know what you mean. I’d be pissed if I did all that only to find out it wasn’t real but you watch and see how the “real God” closes this case.

Simon
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I don't believe God (the real one) has a problem with wealth provided it isn't controlling ones life. Now taking from someone in a bad way to become wealthy is another issue entirely.

So very true, God blessed Abraham, David, Solomon, Job, et al all with extreme wealth, if God is against something in all circumstances He doesn't bless you with it

Sarah2013
    Participant

Real talk, Simon.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.