Can you say ad hominem?!!!

Simon
    Participant

http://identityofexaminingthewmscog.wordpress.com/the-purpose-of-this-website/

There is the wordpress directly. All I can say is wow

Simon
    Participant

you mean examingingthewmscog.co and wmscog.org?

Simon
    Participant

The part that really gets me is the FIRST page you go to addresses a COMMENT BY A VISITOR not anything the website itself says

Joshua
    Participant

Has anyone else tried to post to either of these websites? I've tried to post to both of them and my comments are being blocked. I stayed real generic and simply asked if any ex-members of the WMSCOG have commented on these websites? I think my comments are going to be blocked just like when I try to post on their other websites. This is just some more information control thus proving once again how cult like this group is. I wish they would come clean and stop saying that they have the truth. The truth is clearly not in them.

genny
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Have you guys seen this site?

http://examiningthewmscog.co

That site will not come up on my computer, and I've tried two different browsers.  Is it still active?

I did get the other one (identityof…), but oh my goodness.  It is obviously not a native English speaker, and the comments all sound like they are written by the same person.  I think they are desperate to combat this site.  If only they were so desperate to know the truth about the wmscog.

jellybean
    Participant

You know …let them do whatever they want! People would understand the truth of this website because of all the evidence that has been put together and all the ex members would not forget what they lived in there including myself. Sorry  WEBSITE but you cannot erase my memory and the true facts by creating some piece of blog pretending to change my mind. And blaming this website of "brainwash" hahahahahahah! interesting! And more interesting is that I left and realize of everything almost a year ago and met this website couple of weeks ago.

Simon
    Participant

Yes Genny I still can get it.  (they are the same one btw the examingthechurchofgod.co redirects to the wordpress )

angelikkepr
    Participant

What really made me go WOW! is how they are trying to blame this site for contributing on the persecution against Christians… What???!!! And all the comments… What a fake!!!

Rahab
    Participant

Saw the sites too. Apparently anyone on this site is brainwashing others!!!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.