bye forum, I've been asked to stop posting anon7 blog website antiwmscog.wordpress.com

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

I’ve had too many people ask me to stop “ranting.” I’ve been asked to stop posting here. That’s fine-i was trying to help you get your friends and family out of wms. Obviously you couldn’t get them out-they’re still in there. So i was trying everything in the book to try to get people get out of wms (or keep them away from wms). I have warned you that wmscog is LITERALLY the Antichrist church, literally, literally. If they baptize into the name of Joo Cheol Kim or Zahng Gil Jah, i don’t know what will happen to their salvation. Wms hasn’t started that yet. (They only baptize into the name Ahnsahnghong-and nothing good or bad happens from baptizing in the name Ahnsahnghong). I have warned you Joo is going to say he’s God, but maybe not until after Gil passes away. (You all warned about that for years already too). In September i had been out of wms for months already-i wanted to have a normal life for once (I’ve never gotten to have that ever-wms got to be when i was very young). In September i thought wms has taken all my adult life… How can i now lose another month to them by this consuming my time? You all know all i do is read your comments and post here-it’s obvious. When I’m not at work I’m here. Before at wms when i wasn’t at work or college, i was at wms. Why did i keep doing this after September? Because my friends are in wms still and they’re not even allowed to talk to me where i can try to help them… (Also i knew i would be asked to stop posting here, it was just a matter of time). I’m a very lenient Christian-i barely even believe in hell. I only believe in it in much rarer cases, for like child molesters, rapists, etc. Hence I’m a different kind of Christian, and don’t fit in easily with Christians… I can’t help but try to make wms not exist anymore, as a lot of my best friends are trapped in there. Bye. I’ll read what you all write like I’ve been doing for 2 years now.

Anon7 blog website antiwmscog.wordpress.com

~

Bye, it was fun while it lasted…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.