bye forum, I've been asked to stop posting anon7 blog website antiwmscog.wordpress.com

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

I’ve had too many people ask me to stop “ranting.” I’ve been asked to stop posting here. That’s fine-i was trying to help you get your friends and family out of wms. Obviously you couldn’t get them out-they’re still in there. So i was trying everything in the book to try to get people get out of wms (or keep them away from wms). I have warned you that wmscog is LITERALLY the Antichrist church, literally, literally. If they baptize into the name of Joo Cheol Kim or Zahng Gil Jah, i don’t know what will happen to their salvation. Wms hasn’t started that yet. (They only baptize into the name Ahnsahnghong-and nothing good or bad happens from baptizing in the name Ahnsahnghong). I have warned you Joo is going to say he’s God, but maybe not until after Gil passes away. (You all warned about that for years already too). In September i had been out of wms for months already-i wanted to have a normal life for once (I’ve never gotten to have that ever-wms got to be when i was very young). In September i thought wms has taken all my adult life… How can i now lose another month to them by this consuming my time? You all know all i do is read your comments and post here-it’s obvious. When I’m not at work I’m here. Before at wms when i wasn’t at work or college, i was at wms. Why did i keep doing this after September? Because my friends are in wms still and they’re not even allowed to talk to me where i can try to help them… (Also i knew i would be asked to stop posting here, it was just a matter of time). I’m a very lenient Christian-i barely even believe in hell. I only believe in it in much rarer cases, for like child molesters, rapists, etc. Hence I’m a different kind of Christian, and don’t fit in easily with Christians… I can’t help but try to make wms not exist anymore, as a lot of my best friends are trapped in there. Bye. I’ll read what you all write like I’ve been doing for 2 years now.

Anon7 blog website antiwmscog.wordpress.com

~

Bye, it was fun while it lasted…

anon7
    Participant

I was asked to stop posting for my own personal health… You don’t know me-I’m much happier than you, with a VERY close relationship with YHVH. I can just work all day…i don’t know how… But bye, i can’t rest until my friends are out anyways…

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Mountain wants to restore order to the galaxy. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Do we have it? And for how long?….

anon7
    Participant

Don’t worry about me posting here anymore. I only go where I’m wanted. I wouldn’t go to any church with the people there asking me to leave, nor will i stay (post) here after you all have asked me to leave. But it’s for my health you say…ok, good luck getting your loved ones out of wms. I’m sincere, however no one has stopped this church yet… I don’t need to come (post) here to stop wmscog from existing as a church. So bye. This is my last post on the forum. Don’t worry about another one.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Hmmm… you'll be back. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

It seems that there is some obvious and concerning behaviour. The rants, are long, and the statements have the wording of a current member. Ive only been out a year, but Ive seen two people, outed in the Forum, one as a former member with mental issues threatening forum members, and another person who continued to change their name and was/is a member still in who struggles with their faith.

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Hmmmm.. I remember the crazy man threating us.. Hi untouchable.. It’s been a while.. Hope all is well

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor. All is well. Based on the guilt trip as a last ditch effort, my mind is made up on anon.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

The rants are on purpose I think. Behind the rants she is pretty funny, real, not a robot.  He is definitely a she. * sigh got my cover blown with this one. She found my weak spot. Haha. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Yes, me to. So how have you been uj? How's the week going?

WarriorQueen
    Participant

So what is your mind made up on? You think she’s pro wms too?

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Above was for Untouchable

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Creative. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Right

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Have a good day guys. Ttyl

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Bye Mayor.. Have a great day! Ttyl

jw03550
    Participant

anon7 wrote:

I've had too many people ask me to stop "ranting." I've been asked to stop posting here. That's fine-i was trying to help you get your friends and family out of wms. Obviously you couldn't get them out-they're still in there.

Steve Hassan doesn't "get them out" the majority of the time, either.

guest1332
    Participant

Being asked to stop posing due to health and for other reasons is just idiotic.

Posting threads and other things can not simply interfere with anyone’s health or sanity for example. If someone tells you to stop doing something; don’t listen to them’ it’s not their decision to what you are having to to or not do, it’s your own choice. If a current member is asking you to stop, do you have to listen or obey their commands?

No  it is only you that can obey you and no one else tells you what to do no matter what they say.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.