Birth Certificate

• Creator
    Topic
    mcbell94578
    Participant

What does it mean when a member needs to get their birth certificate.  Does it mean the will visit mother or they will get married?

Does the Black American get married to the Korean ladies too?

MountainMom
    Participant

It could mean that the member is positioning themselves to get a passport so they can go visit the Mother.  That is just one possibility.  I haven't heard that they marry the Black Americans to the Koreans.  I have heard that this group is racist, although I haven't witnessed it. 

MountainMom
    Participant

I heard from one former member that the leaders make racist remarks.

mcbell94578
    Participant

I was wondering are they truly racist or each city is different.

MountainMom
    Participant

From what I gather from ex members is that the members themselves aren't necessarily racist, but the Korean leaders are.  I don't think it's different in any city because there are Korean leaders in every city.  Just my opinion.

mcbell94578
    Participant

Ex members when you needed your birth certificate did you go online and order or go to courthouse.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Mcbell The incidents arent overall based into racism. My ex-Overseer made racist jokes at times, more toward bigotry. “Why black people do dis en dat”. I was in a bible study where a Pastor referenced the “Hametic Curse” (which many argue, that Africans and Blacks are cursed). He said, “De bible says it…not me”. Many older exmembers have heard other comments, that Blacks and other Ethnic groups are hard to sway to the WMS and have “low faith”. These statements are typical back room comments. They aren’t anything the WMS will own up to.

mcbell94578
    Participant

WMS just cannot own up to nothing.  It is so sad they do this to innocent people.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

To answer your initial Question…I’ve never seen an African American married off to a Korean. I have heard of Dominican, and Indian Missionaries having Korean wives.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

I have literally seen members asking the group leaders for a birth certificate of his son baptised in the Wmscog so that he could get admission in a roman catholic school,but they refused to give.I have also seen even though members are in the wmscog they are using the roman catholic baptism certificate to get admission in college that are being run by the Roman catholic organization ,they lie to their pastors and their Mudder who has thought them not to enter a school or premise that has idols and run by the roman catholic because it is satans home.These members doing this are Deccan's and daily preachers.Now i begin to think who are the hypocrites and the Pharisees? Who say, lord all the time. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I don’t remember seeing an African American married to a south Korean either.

Spectrum
    Participant

If they have already been to Korea, it means they’re getting married. If they haven’t been, it means they’re going to start the marriage process.

Othniel
    Participant

The last deacon before I left was black and married to a Korean but it is the only example I am actually aware of

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.