BECAUSE OF OUR EVIL, GOD HAS BEEN FORCED…

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Have you read some of the comments from our webpage? Somehow we (the people who post here) have forced god to postpone Armageddon. Our evil is so hated by god (our speaking out against Ahn and Zahng/Chang/Chung whatever name she has gone by or is going to go by) that we have forced the hand of god to hold off on judgement. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD A BIGGER LOAD? The God I love and devote my worship to will NEVER be forced to change His timetable of events I don't care how good or bad people have been. Obviously the man made gods of the WMSCOG are too weak, pathetic, and indecisive to be able to stick to a plan that they supposedly put in place. Time to wake up folks! Ahn and Zahng are no more gods than I am! Ahn is still dead and burried and one day Zahng will be as well. Gods NOT Dead! These two and the belief in them only serves to kill the spirit in people. It has to just such to try and defend a faith in something as stupid as Ahn and Zahng. It's obviously disproved and undefendable.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.