"be careful exchanging contact information"

• Creator
    Topic
    Simon
    Participant

world mission society church of god warns members not to share phone numbers with each other.

in fact it seems as though the only time they want you in contact with other member of the church of god that are not in your immediate household are church service officially done fellowship and preaching meetings.

church of god is all one heavenly family why the separation?

I think they realize any true teamwork or connection of any real value is a major threat

Shugyo
    Participant

that is not entirely true….at one time all my contacts were filled with members…when you go preaching it is important to have everyones number.  i think that maybe some cities have this rule…but the city I was in was really laid back and didnt have this rule…

WHOAMI
    Participant

I agree with Shimon, the members are told they can not keep in contact outside the church.  Everyone is in contact inside the church or for meetings, other than that if your not a team leader or someone strong in faith you are not suppose to call, hangout with, or visit each other.  If members want to live together & be room mates a Pastor has to approve it, (as if he was paying the rent).  They don't want someone with doubts or little faith living, or hanging around their good fruit, because it will spoil them, (or open up their eyes & thinking)

even for preaching they are selective as to who goes with who, it's always a strong brother & sister with a newer or weaker member.  (like they have no confidence that God will guide them in their mission)

you need to be very careful of what you say in front of other brothers & sisters, because they right away go & tell the Pastor. It's so awful to be in a church where you want peace & time with God, but you need to worry about what you say, because you can't have your own opinion of things.

Brothers & Sisters stop being their spy, you don't get pay for that & God don't like Hypocrites.

They also make members lie, they tell members when an event is going on with the church & we<3u foundation, and the media is going to be there, not to say hi to each other, that even though both are affiliated the media does not know that.  We are to act as though we are strangers, and the volunteers for the we<3u foundation are selective members from the church.

why can't the media know that we are affiliated, because they are afraid the media might investigate and say oh look here…. Mother is Heavenly mother at the Church & the chairwoman at the we<3u foundation.

members open up your eyes, don't be so naive, True God would not ask you to lie! & the truth of GOD always stands.

JOHN 14:6

JESUS ANSWERED,

"I AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFENO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME

DOES NOT GOD'S WORD MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU…….WAKE UP!

Simon
    Participant

Mine didn’t have that rule then one day it was there and through the power of doublethink it was always there

Shugyo
    Participant

what does the church do when 2012 goes without a hitch?  I remember I was told I couldn't talk to someone when I relocated now that I think about it…I had to rely off that new cities leader and couldn't confide in my previous leader anymore.

Rain
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Why? Sounds insane.

loocpoc you know what's more insane, that the members actually obey what man has command, but not what GOD says.  Like, YOU SHOULD HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

Why can't members talk to who ever they please.  Why even Jesus spoke with Ghetto people. 

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.